930 Alliance Boomkin/Rdruid *Guild Found*

Guild Recruitment
930 Alliance Boomkin/Rdruid LF late-week/weekend raiding guild (N/H + potentially M later)

***Have found a guild, thank you to everyone who offered.***

1. Times available & time zone: 9PM- ~4AM EST Thurs - Sat(4am Sunday morning)
2. Server preference: EST, will transfer for a good fit
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore, new to WoW PvE but taking it seriously
5. Current progression/experience: not a whole lot in WoW, but some in other MMO's
6. Recent logs (if available): --
7. Contact info: via this post
8. Anything else: see below

1. I work nights Sunday Night through Wednesday night, but maintain my sleep schedule all week so Thurs through Sunday morning is the majority of my playtime. Like I said above, 9PM- ~4AM on those days. Could be adjusted an hour or two most weeks both ways if needed!

2. Server preference: none as far as server type is concerned, but I would prefer EST because I play PvP with some irl friends and the ping matters-- would consider CST servers depending on ping.

3. Faction preference: Alliance, as above, I have friends I play with who are allies.

4. Hardcore/Semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore, while I am new to WoW PvE, I was a semi-serious raider in Lord of The Rings Online for several years about 6 years ago, and I understand the importance of gearing for stats, knowing the mechanics, behavior in a raid environment, and being dependable. Ideally I'm looking for a guild that has Normal, Heroic, and Mythic groups that I can try to progress through as I improve.

5. Current progression/experience: Most of my WoW experience has been PvPing in WOD and the first few weeks of Legion. I just got back into WoW a week or two ago, and have been running dungeons with very casual friends of mine and farming world quests in Argus to gear up to my current ~930. But I have completed (while they were relevant 'current' content) EN N completely, and a couple bosses on M in pug groups.

6. Logs/Parse: None available but I can look into getting some.

7. Contact info: Via this post please! I'll check it as often as I can over the next few days!

8. Anything Else: I would prefer to play Boomkin (cause... Lazerchicken?) but I have kept up on my resto weapon to about 10 concordance or so as well. I do play it for PvP and the occasional dungeon when needed, but could have it potentially raid ready with some more gearing. I do have the double legendary capability unlocked along with the netherlight crucible as well.

***Have found a guild, Thank you to everyone who offered.***

Shoutout to Pravix <Arm of Hades> for creating the template used here.

If you read all the way to the end, thanks for your time-- regardless of your decision! :D
Lazerchicken! The obvious choice!

We're a CST server and at best right now I've got a group going 7/9H regularly - but we do raid from 9pm-midnight EST and I would LOVE another chicken in raids. Dropping my usual spiel so my migraine-y brain doesn't leave anything out.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. Cross-realm raiders are welcome, too. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.

Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.
I also run a part-guild, part-pug run on Sunday afternoons (5:30-8:30pm CST).

Guild runs typically focus on heroic progression one night (currently 2/9H) and clearing normal TOS the other (9/9N). Life changes for various folks in guild means that we've been playing musical chairs with our roster for a while now, and we'd love to get some additional consistent players in.
My Sunday group has been going 7/9H for the last month.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: personal loot. Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication.

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

/moonkinsalute
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
Chimera [5/9M Tomb of Sargeras] is a raiding guild on the Durotan/Ysera server making our way through mythic raiding. We are back into Mythic mode. Heroic bosses are killed on Tuesdays, as mythic is our main focus.

Currently in need of strong damage dealers (especially Balance Druids, Rogues and Warriors) and a restoration shaman and a tank (non-Warrior). All others interested please feel free to get in contact with us.

Raid Times (6 hours per week)

Friday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
Saturday: Invites at 7:45 PM (EST) until 11:00 PM (EST)
Tuesday (optional): Heroic farm (after heroic mythic progression begins)

Loot distribution is done via loot council. We use EPGP just to make it easier to see what loot everyone currently has (we do not use the EPGP system). Voice communications are Discord and are required for raids.

Chimera Website: www.worldofchimera.com

Contact us in-game as well!

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
Symphonia-Durotan (Offier)
Sedela-Ysera (Officer) [Sedela#1417]
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello there!

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH (High) ~ Warr, Monk, DK, Shaman, Druid (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage (High) ~ Lock, Hunter, Priest (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin (High) ~ Shaman (Med)

• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
10/02/2017 06:52 AMPosted by Cazenovia

Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274

[/quote]

Sent you a Bnet friend request so we can talk! :D
Looking for a good fit...........Xtrème-Malfurion/Trollbane is for you. We are a friendly adult guild founded in 2007. Raids are casual but progressive. We currently have an open slot for Boomkin and could also use Resto as backup fill-in heals. We are currently 9/9N and 7/9 H ToS and are looking to fill empty raid slots as we progress out of this tier and into the next. Looking to round out a team to be able to push Mythic content next tier. We raid Fri and Sat nights 845- midnight EST and Sundays 8p-10p EST. We raid heroics on Fri and Sat and Normal on Sundays. Guild repairs are provided and we run several M+ guild groups a week for gear. If you are looking for a nice, friendly, helpful adult guild that will push progressive raiding then PST for invite or more info. My BTAG is Rinion#1887. Look forward to hearing from you, if not good luck and happy hunting !!!!
Our realm is pst BUT no one has had any ping issues and i know that is a concern of yours.

<The Dark Coven> -- Shadowsong -- is recruiting all exceptional applicants as we refine our progression team for Tomb of Sargeras and throughout the remainder of Legion.

The guild was founded by 3 friends in 2010 with a mission to have a great social guild and be able to have raid progression without the toxic environment.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

Tomb of Sargeras -- 9/9N 4/9H

RAIDING TIMES:
We are looking for people that can commit to all raid days, who will show up prepared and not waste our time or their own time. We understand that real life happens, but we do ask that our raids maintain at least 90% attendance and that can raid without interruption. We don't have any strict attendance policies/punishments, however it is important for us to keep our progression as strong as possible, which relies heavily on raid wide attendance.
Fridays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)
Saturdays: 6:30-9:30 pm Server (PST)

We also run mythic + throughout the week and social events for non raid days that are 100% optional.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently looking for all exceptional players to rebuild our raid team. We don't care about item level or prior experience. We want quality players to learn, grow, and progress with. We currently have a very strong core of raiders, but with attendance issues and people quitting wow, we are strongly shifting our focus on finding players that excel at their class/spec to round out the last few spots in our main roster.

We are currently primarily in need of:

Any/All DPS ---
Heals

However, if you are a strong raider and you play a spec/class not listed, we encourage you to inquire to see if we can find a spot for you on the team.

EXPECTATIONS:
We expect all raiders to come to raids prepared. This means:
- Having the correct gems/enchants
- Class knowledge
- Raid preparation.

We only raid 6 hours a week, so it is imperative that we don't waste time.

Underpreforming players will be benched until preformance can be brought up to par for the current content. We are not interested in carrying anyone, and if you cannot perform raid mechanics, then we are not the guild for you.

Cauldrons and food will be provided by the guild bank when available. Everyone in the guild is taken care of, and this is done primarily through donation by our members. Our guild is a community and we all pitch in to get things done.

LOOT SYSTEM:

Personal loot

Battle tag okilldps#1855