Holy Paladin LFG Ex Top 10 Player

Guild Recruitment
Hey there, I'm FruitSalad, I have been healing since Vanilla. Formerly Rank 1 and consistently top 3 Holy Paladin and Mistweaver Monk in Hellfire Citadel. I quit playing due to some real life occurrences after Emerald Nightmare and now I am looking for a new home on the Horde. Ideally I'm looking for a guild US 250 or better but will consider any. Non toxic and friendly environment please!

In Legion, I have only raided competitively in Emerald Nightmare and achieved US 6th with DNOgaming.

In Warlords of Draenor, I raided competitively and achieved US 29th for both Blackrock Foundry and Hellfire Citadel with DNOgaming.

Hellfire Citadel Logs:
Holy Paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8373135/8/#metric=hps
Monk:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10304833/8/#metric=hps

Emerald Nightmare Logs:
Druid DPS Healing:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16124752/10/#
Druid Healing: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16124752/10/#metric=hps

I'm a solid player, just undergeared at the moment. No current logs for Nighthold/Tomb, have not played since Emerald Nightmare.

Also have a ex Top 3 Spriest LFG too!

Feel free to contact me in game: FruitSalad#1390

Looking forward to speaking with you!
Hey there,

I'd be interested in chatting with you. We are 6/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We finished last tier a little above the 250 US ranking. We usually don't pay a ton of attention to the rankings, but we are made up from a lot of players that used to raid HC so we naturally end up in a decent spot usually. If you are interested please contact me, I'd also like to talk to the spriest as well if he's a friend of yours.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord
or
@ Shizz#1370 on bnet
(Discord is best way to reach me I'll reply very quickly during the day)

Best of luck,
Shizz
Would love the type of caliber player you are to heal with. We can definitely see if this is a good fit for you (alliance)
>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS and healers. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Baby got bump
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
b
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (any class)
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Hello Fruitsalad!

Archon is looking to add a skilled H Paladin to our raid team for Mythic ToS. We are offering a CORE SPOT we would love to have a talk!

Here is a little info about us

Guild: Archon (Alliance)
My Real ID:Tan#1506
Other Officers: maeru58#1545, Destroyer#1175, memz#1599, Jaron#1615, Myth#1108

What are we looking for?

-Dedicated raiders who enjoy the game and raiding
-Understanding of all aspects of your class
-Ability to adapt and learn quickly.
-Players who enjoy working more as a team, than an individual.

Most importantly, we want people who want to have fun. In the end this is a game, and we play to enjoy it!

Raid Info

Archon has a raiding schedule that pushes progression, but does not consume real life. We currently raid on a 3 night schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:45pm - 11pm EST.

Loot System.

Archon uses a Suicide DKP system for loot. For more information on the loot system please visit http://archonexodar.enjin.com/dkploot

Current Progression

3/9 M ToS

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a officer in game, add one of us to your real ID:(GM) Tan#1506 or look for Tannhia Online. You can also contact our Officers Lilith (memz#1599), Orlha (Destroyer#1175), Neophyte (Jaron#1615), Mythruss (Myth#1108) or Amarndeus (maeru58#1545) in Bnet or in game.

Thank you very much for your time and hope to hear from you!
Our current Holy Paladin is taking a step down after we finish ToS, so we are in search for a replacement. Would also be interested in the Spriest. Spam below

Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - DPS/Heals

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
Watermelones is a gr8 player
we need a hpally what a coincidence
Hey. Narcosis is also on Illidan. We are't exactly Encore level but we have a few players who can min/max 99% so there will diffidently be some skill to go around.

We lost our hpally so we could offer you a spot immediately. Come on discord and see if it's a fit for you.

Here's our spam as well

Guild: <Narcosis> 7/9 Mythic ToS
Server: Illidan-Horde
Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
Recruiting: Any DPS/Healer. High needs for Lock, War, Spriest, Balance
Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 and dilemma#11889

More Info:

• https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis
  • https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/
  • https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753549405?page=1
  • Hello!
    I am the guild leader for Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M guild formed back in April of 2006. We have been a successful raiding guild for almost 12 years now.
    The raiders here are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
    Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
    1 Ranged
    1 Tank
    1 Healer

If you would like to chat you can reach on Battlenet with willow#1693 or on Discord with Willow#3994.
    maybe you'd consider Alli for the right no drama team....

This is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 7/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
    <Blasting Off Again> has been an on and off again guild for ten or more years of raiding. The majority of us have a lot of raid experience in Heroic/Mythic content. We're a very vulgar, sarcastic bunch that does indeed take things seriously when needed. We are always building our team to progress through Heroic/Mythic content. We are looking to add more to our team to have fun and to continue with a non-toxic raid environment. Read everything below for information:

RECRUITMENT:
    → Always recruiting exceptional players!
    → Resto Druid, Holy Paladin
    → Rogues

PROGRESSION:
    → [Tomb of Sargeras] 6/9M, 9/9H
    → [The Nighthold] 10/10M, 10/10H
    → [Trial of Valor] 3/3M, 3/3H

RAID TIMES:
    → [Days] Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    → [Times] 9:00PM - 12:00AM PST

→ [GM] Rueful (Rueful#1619)
    → [Officer] Partu (Party#1910)
    → [Officer] Huehuewar (Huehue#1740)

MISC:
    → We also play other games together: Overwatch, League of Legends, Diablo 3, etc.