917 Prot Pally, 901 Eh Sham LF H Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, thank you for reading. We are returning from a break due to relocating with the recent hurricanes. I am a competent tank that is patient and determined to improve personal play. Prefer a H Raiding guild that is pushing current content. I can devote up to two raid nights a week from 8-12 EST. Nights are flexible but with school and family that is max.
My recent accomplishments are completing the Prot Pally mage tower challenge. I have raided as a tank since WOTLK with raiding experience back to Classic wow. I am looking for a community of raiders that is mature and long standing. I am a creature of habit and like to lay down roots in a guild and stay there :)
Lestker (Shammy) is my brother and has been raiding as a dps/tank/heals since WOTLK as well.

We are loyal and would love to be apart of a raiding family on the alliance.

If you would like to chat my BTag (Renithos Pally Tank) is HoneyBadger#11836
Lestker's BTag is MotivFury#1146
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

DFguild.com
Hi reni! Our raid times may be a bit out of range for you but if it would somehow work maybe we can talk something out! (:
Guild: Zenith
Faction: Alliance
Connected Realms: Aegwynn, Bonechewer, Daggerspine, Gurubashi, Hakkar

Progress: 6/9H Tomb Of Sargeras
Raid Times: ToS - Wed/Thurs[Heroic]/Sat[Normal] - 7:30pm-10:30pm Central

About us: We're a small guild that is looking to add more players that we can hopefully grow together with and progress through current and future raid content. We will never expect you to put the game over real life with that said most of us are in our early 20's and a few late 20's. So we understand the struggles of juggling kids, school, and a job. We will never ask something of you that we ourselves wouldn't do.

Raiding: We do provide food and repairs however we currently can't cover flasks all the time. We do expect you to watch videos of the fights prior to raiding if you don't already know the fights. Our form of communication during raid is discord and is required. We do try to take raids serious but we know how to have fun and make it an enjoyable experience.

Contacts: Pillow-Gurubashi, Ai-Gurubashi, Zikiki-Gurubashi
Hi Ren!

Hope everything is okay after the hurricanes!

<Echoes> 7/9H 9/9N

We unfortunately started getting hit by the summer time boss, losing quite a few of our core raid team which is why is we're still a bit behind. I'm currently working on fixing that. We're all a group older experienced players who love playing the game, and we're always looking for people who do as well, raiders or not.

Can't end without some guild spam, so here it is.

We're looking for some dps. We're working through all of ToS, Tuesday and Sunday 8-10:30 EST with alt/catch up runs on Saturdays. We also push keys and do low level keys to help gear up those who need it. We're all adults, have great sense of humor and most of us have been playing together since Vanilla. We are a big fan of punctuality and not being a dumbass. We also do a lot of mythic pluses weekly in between raids and overall try to enjoy playing together as a guild.

Possible help with server transfers if you find yourself a good fit and can get along with the guild.

If you think you'll be a good fit, add my bnet Bdubs#11274, add me on discord, Bill aka Coogel#6401.