Tank and DPS trio LFG!

Guild Recruitment
~Trio LFG~ Hello all. I am here today be cause me and 2 other friends are looking for a raiding guild. We are all returning hardcore raiders from the past and are looking to get back into raiding again with a team that will make us feel comfortable.

The Trio includes Protection Paladin (924) Balance druid (919) and Fury Warrior (911)

We are recently returning so we dont have the best gear but we are willing to transfer and get back in shape. We are not looking for a world ranking guild we are looking for people who are still progression hopefully in heroics or into Mythics considering we all have cleared normal. er would prefer WEEKDAY RAIDING. If there is any more questions please message me and ask. I will also leave my Battletag for people who want to message in game for a faster response. (HORDE ONLY PLEASE)

Crusade#1447

Thank you.
Hi Meir,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hey Meir! Im part of <TaintSmashers> and we are currently recruiting. You and your friends would fit right in. Only problem is we are full on tanks. If you are interested in swapping specs definitely throw me a msg. I would like to talk abit more in our discord.

Info on the guild
Currently we are 9/9H and are focused on getting AOTC for following raids. We are a group of semi-hardcore raiders looking to have some fun while we clear.

Raiding time
We raid every Fri/Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST and have a alt night Tuesday 8:30pm to 11pm.

My Btag Crusader4500#1474
Bump
I sent you a friend request (brandy#1599), but I'll leave this here just in case, because I'm sure you're going to get a fair number of requests.

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
Wanted to check to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? We have the community / family a lot of people look for in a guild. You know, the forever type home where its very relaxed, drama & elitist free. Now I dont have an immediate tank spot per say, but a need a flex player( someone willing to DPS and work into a 3rd tank rotation)
I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay for your xfer back off
* UPDATE These are for core spots..not riding some bench spot or a guild full of 20 teams -We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!
<Spiritus Mundi> is a horde guild on Connected Kilrogg server and we are currently looking for multiple dps classes to round out our progression team to finish ToS and move to Antorus. Currently 5/9M ToS and moving onward at a fast rate!

Current Needs:
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Spriest (w/ disc/holy offspec)
Subtlety Rogue
Arms/Fury Warrior
Disc/Holy priest
Holy Paladin

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm to 1 am CST (server is PST) with optional Heroic/Normal clear on Thursday for trial runs and those juicy titanforges at same time. In the downtime between raids we run a lot of M+ and play other games as well. We maintain a fun, enjoyable atmosphere in our raid groups while maximizing pulls for progression. If our raid times fit and you would like to give us a try add Reneda#1787, Rav#11203, or Eadley#1461 to schedule a trial or get some more info.
Hello Meir,

I think my guild would be a great fit for you three. If you will consider, we could talk and see if we are match for you all. I do have a wonderful guild. ;) Here is our general info below.

<Sentinel> is recruiting committed and active players interested in raiding: dps, heals and possible tank position.
Raid times: T/Th 9PM to 12AM EST. Servers are Altar of Storms, Magtheridon, Anatheron, and Ysondre.
Our current progression is ToS H9/9. Looking to complete our core group and prepare for ABT. We want to seriously commit to pushing heroic difficulty quickly. We already have wonderful, skilled and committed players in our core, we just need a handful more to achieve greatness! We also do M+s, and pvp.

pst me in game, Ouranos-AltarofStorms
or b.net: Andromeda#1994
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 8/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (Medium) Priest, or druid
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#123
Hey Meir, were also returning to the game and starting up a heroic only team. Check us out and hit me up if this sounds like a good fit for you. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759346876?page=1