906 fire/frost mage LF Heroic/mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title states i am looking for a Heroic/mythic guild.
I took a break from the end of ToV until now due to some RL Issues i had to deal with.just looking to get back into raiding.

906 ilvl frost/fire mage
60 traits
I have cleared everything since BC while it was current.
during Tot i played in overture.

Can play anyday after 8cst
biceps#11654
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: All

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hi Combustedham,

I'm the GM of <Always Triggered> and I feel like our guild could be a good fit for you. We recently transferred to the Alliance side of Sargeras, wanting to get right back into mythic progression and looking to recruit a few ranged DPS to fill out our roster to make that happen.

Progression:
ToS: 4/9M 9/9H

Schedule:
T/W/TH from 8 - 11 PM CST

About Us:
- We have just transferred to Sargeras from a small server (Anvilmar)
- We're an easy-going but progression-oriented guild. We laugh and joke around but we take our raiding serious and expect focus during pulls.
- Loot is distributed via loot council.
- We're active outside of raids and have an active discord server
- We run lots of keystones, many of them high (15+), with a number of high mythic+ score players in guild
For more info see our WoWProgress page: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Always+Triggered

If you'd be interested in talking more feel free to add/contact me via bnet (Twill#1288) or discord (Twill#5927). Happy hunting!

Other Contact Information:
GM:Twill#1288
Officers: Kat#7301 Diel#11525
Councilors: Briggas#1665 canadianbacon#4769
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders.
What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
DPS
Medium:
Healers
Low:
Tank
Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Vow#1666 Officer
Divinity#1925 Officer
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
Hi Combustedham,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Ill add everyone tonight!
Hey there! We're looking to grab a few more folks for our step into Mythic, and you seem like you'd be a good fit.

A Little About Us: <Bedlam> (9/9H) is a guild with an old soul. We are a group of experienced Heroic/Mythic raiders, eager to push progression. Our members are adults with real life responsibilities and our lax raid schedule reflects that. However, this does not mean we tackle our raids any less seriously. We are a dedicated bunch of misfits keen on pushing end game content.

The Important Stuff: Our progression raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday from 6:00pm to 9:00pm server (9:00pm - 12:00am EST). We are currently seeking raiders to help with our natural progression into Mythic!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Bedlam

What you’ll find at <Bedlam>:
  • Discord
  • Buff food, flasks and guild-funded repairs on raid nights.
  • A serious, borderline hardcore attitude for raiding.
  • A good, solid group of people who are always willing to push 10+ mythic keystones.
  • A casual social atmosphere when not raiding.
  • A fun, friendly and drama-free environment for you to hide from your family and/or spouse.

What we offer is a balance between progression and having a fun, family-friendly atmosphere in the game. If you're interested, you can contact us below!

Me: (BNet) Shatril#1607 | (Discord) Tyestra#6665
Officer: (BNet) Cogged#1287 | (Discord) Cogged#0523

or just apply here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiiOckmYbx4JBOme52DWjK2YKy6JneZtVMUwtbIfRoTtl54A/viewform
Hi Combustedham,

<Mutiny> is a 5/9m horde guild on Dragonmaw. We are looking to strengthen the range lineup going into Antorus and to finish strong in ToS. We are always in search of a good mage who is able to show dedication and perseverance, and with a little more gearing could make for a solid addition to the team. We are pretty laid back for a mythic guild and like to focus on having good times together while making progress in raids.

We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loot is done by council using the RC loot council addon.

If you think this might be a good fit for you, just let me know either through btag or discord.
Zinn#1375 (btag)
Zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks,
Dizz.
Ooh, a dwarf mage. Don't see many of those around. :-P

Anyhow, on the relevant topic... We'd love to give things a test run and see if you're a good fit for us (and vice versa). Raid times are 6-9pm PST (8-10pm CST), we're 8/9H (but not seriously worrying about mythics) and celebrated getting Avatar down by nearly wiping on Harjatan when I ninja-summoned the achievement miniboss mob. <-< (I regret nothing!) I'd make a quip about all the precious mage loot being yours, seeing as how we currently have none (2/2 on mages swapping to healing mains this xpac) but we run on personal loot so that's kinda' moot.

Main info dump post is over here (*points* https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759367242 ), my Bnet tag is Veyska#1819, Discord is Veyska#5887, and I'm on (or at least at the computer) most of any given day so if you're interested gimme' a holler whenever. :-)
Hello, we're looking for mages and don't mind helping you gear up if you're competent at your class. Hit me up on bnet (quail#1772) if you're interested!

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes (legendary parses across the board) and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: 1 Tank, Warlock, Rogue, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers other than Priest/Shammy

Low Priority: Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
Hi Biceps,

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Horde and Could you swing 9 hours? T/Th/Sun 830-1130 cst

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion! We offer a community you can grow in as a player. Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. Our aim is to become a Cutting Edge guild. We are currently solidifying our roster for Antorus.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

Cercie#1790 - GM
Added you on bnet, if you're still looking i will try to catch you on later today.
<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
915+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
Spark Industries is now recruiting to ramp up and round out the team for heroic ToS progress and on into mythic. The team is led by raiders that were 3/10m and currently 9/9h ToS. We weren't happy with the current state of things and the place we were in, raiding stopped being enjoyable and we didn't want to be with the people we were with. So we decided to build our own home and cultivate a community that spans not only this game but others as well to take in like-minded individuals just like you!

For the people who love M+ we want you as well since we do too, and understand how difficult pugging can be. Spark Industries is also open for those of you who just want to jump in and hang out or merely want company.
With the mission statement done, here is some more about the group, we are a semi hardcore group on area 52 that raid 3 days a week 9 to 12 est. Those 3 days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with alt raids on the weekends just for funzies. The loot system is epgp.

Recruitment needs:
Range dps- (high) Warlock, spriest, boomkin, mage, shaman and hunter
Melee dps- (high) warrior,monk, and rogue
healer - (medium) druid, priest
Tank- (low) back up so any

For recruits please be max level and have your weapon unlocked for the 10% damage. Gear really isn't that big of a deal since it’s not hard for us to gear people with M+, and just raiding on alts to make it so who ever we are getting gear for has the most options in a raid.

For more information or if you want to talk add sparkytiz#1491 or Key#1236
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord