730 mage lf mythic raiding

Guild Recruitment
hi all im a 8/9 H tos exp mage lf a mythic raiding guild. Raided hfc to end it getting Cutting edge achieve then due to circumstances had to quit raiding and wow during first week of mythic nightmere, but im back and have a brand new rig, looking for a guild that raides at 10:30 eastern at night.
<Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 2-3 exceptional ranged DPS. Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213 You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera) We look forward to speaking with you!
Helloooooo Zaviear,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST). We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
We might be a little early for you, but here's our info. Best of luck finding a guild home!

<The Crimson Cross> of Lightbringer is looking for excellent players to progress through Legion! We offer a community you can grow in as a player. Our goals are simple: we want to push into mythic raiding as deep as we can each tier while raiding with people we like and trust. Our aim is to become a Cutting Edge guild. We are currently solidifying our roster for Antorus.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific
Sundays 6:45pm - 9:45pm pacific are optional heroic raid days except for the first month of a new raid tier when we will use it to push early progression.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/lightbringer/The+Crimson+Cross

If you have any questions or are interested in more information, please contact:

Cercie#1790 - GM
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I wish you could raid a little earlier. I have a healy priest with the same phonetic name as yours and it would be amazing to call out cd's for each of you. The priest wouldn't be able to TW, and you wouldn't be able to Guardian Spirit; hilarity would ensue.
Hi Zaviear,

<Mutiny> is a horde guild on Dragonmaw server, we are 5/9m ToS. We are looking to solidify our range lineup and would another mage. We are a mature group, many with families and other responsibilities so we dont enforce a lot of extra farming etc to be able to participate in raids. We understand life takes priority also, and all we ask for absences is they they are posted ahead of raid start in our guild discord. We are however doing mythic so we do expect a certain level of play and attendance - pots flasks and food are also expected.

I know the times are a TAD early for what you had posted, but hopefully they can would our for you. We raid Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loot is distributed by council using the RC loot council addon.

If you think this sounds like a place for you please let me know by btag or in discord.
Zinn#1375 (btag)
Zinn#6927 (discord)

Thanks,
Dizz
Our Raid Group is currently 9/9 H ToS we are recruiting to get into Mythic Tos and Beyond. We are accepting Casual-Semi Hard Core players who intend On being active thru ought the week. Whether your into Raids, Mythic +, Random Battle Grounds, Casual Rated BG's. Main Raid is Tue/Wed 8-10:30 server time which is US central. We are a fun group that enjoys the game and still have goals and expectations to have fun while getting things dead. IF this Peaks your Interests Please apply here at our recruitment discord
https://discord.gg/ZEgnhre
And if you want to expedite the application process please Contact Chrism#1202 Btag once you've applied!
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 5/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)