939 Aff Warlock LF Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
If your guild is alliance, mature, social, casual, pref 9/9H (no mythic but will consider if your schedule is good), raids on the weekend, chill/doesn't take itself too seriously but gets things done, has more than 5 people on during non-raid days, likes to do M+, and uses discord...

... then hit me up and we'll break bread. Or healthstones.

I like to think I'm an okay player.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/llane/cynixstar

931 equipped on Single Target
939 on all other fights
AotC KJ pre-NLC/nerfs (if it matters)
Abstract raid alliance is a cross server Heroic progression group that runs off the Korgath server, with raiders on Moonguard, Magtheridon. Currently we are 7/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras, and looking to progress further in Tomb and into Antorus, the Burning Throne. We raid 8 central time of the Korgath server. It is a cross realm raid group, so no transfers are nessicary. If you are interested in talking more, bnet tag is rokusaburo#1585

Thanks,
Nogeuria
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)

We may progress in mythic but that doesn't mean we don't have a good time doing it :)
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 5/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 if interested. Best of luck with your guild search.
Hi there!
here is our spam,

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of).

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
Helloooooo Cynixstar,

We do casual runs on Wed / Sundays. So perhaps if you can make a Wednesday it would work out! See below for my spiel :P

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.
We do mythic + during the week for the most part, but do them mostly on Monday's that we call Mythic Monday.

We are 1/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
TOS raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
We do Normal for Farm on Wed at 7:30 server.
Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and a Healers

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    So we use teamspeak instead of discord- but other than that it sounded like a good fit so posting just incase :P

You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proodmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
    http://www.grievancegaming.org/
    and apply here once you decide to join us
    http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams that raid Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 pm server with an optional 3rd hour on Fri and Sat. These teams are fun and clear normal and heroic content.

Sundays are an open normal raid at 5pm server for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual.

For questions you can find Isilaura, Skye or Cataclysm in game. Just do a who search for grievance and any member could point you towards them or any other officer.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey Cynixstar,

My guild, Remnants of Shadowmoon, is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We're a semi-casual guild that likes to hang out in discord and kill bosses in our spare time, whether it's in raid, dungeons, or outside of WoW even. We like to dabble in mythic (we're 3/9M), but we do have a full heroic run on Thursdays starting at 9pm EST, and a casual normal/heroic run for alts and less serious players on Wednesday at the same time. Otherwise, we generally are online most nights either doing dungeons or playing various other games.

If this sounds like something you're interested, feel free to add me (Ovenchicken#1952) and we can discuss your needs in more detail.
    Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
    *Performance
    *Raid Attendance
    *Previous Loot
    *Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
    Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
    * Commitment to regular attendance to the team
    * Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
    * Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
    * Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
    Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
    Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
    Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
    [A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 1/9M is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
    We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
    That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: Guardian/Blood DK
    RDPS: Mage/EleShaman/Spriest
    Melee: DH/Rogue/ Ret (with healing off spec)

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
    Discord Larli#7741
    You're exactly what we are looking for!! We raid Fri/Sat at 10/9c pm est till 12/11c. We push mythic+, alts and pvp during the week for those whours want. If you'd like to talk more Mysfyt#1145 on bnet. We have discord.
    Hi Cyn, we're looking to add some more to our growing team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H In only a one month raiding together.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
    If our raid times work with your schedule I’d hope you would considering trying your hand at mythic:) short and sweet below , appreciate your time , goodluck on your guild search !

<Fresh> Baelgun-Doomhammer (A)
    10/10M NH CE Tomb 7/9M Tomb
    Currently Recruiting Competitive Healer/DPS for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
    10-1 EST

Applications Taken At
    http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
    Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
    Hey there!
    Our guild "Reckøning" is recruiting members for our team! whether you would like to raid or to just take part in guild activities, we would love to have you aboard! We are a newly transferred Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server and are looking for friendly people who would like to have fun playing this lovely game of World of warcraft ;D

We Raid weekends (Fri,Sat,Sun) Friday being the normal run of Tomb at 9 Server time, and Heroic Sat/Sun at 5 server time. We are currently 8/9 on heroic progression. We like to have a fun time while we play, but we still like to focus on the progression part. We are also online throughout the week to run mythic/+ and guild events and achievements! If you don't mind server/faction changing, then hopefully, this is the guild for you! :)

If you have any questions, add my battletag RawrItsKira#1335 and also check out our guild website: https://reckoningproudmoore.enjin.com/

Looking forward to hearing from you!

- Kira from Reckøning, Guild Officer
    We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
    Legion Progression History:
    ***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
    4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
    Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
    Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
    is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
    We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
    Server Group:
    Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
    http://www.TeamDeviant.com
    GM Contact Info:
    enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
    enceno#7514 on Discord
    Odds Left Evens Right

Server: Sargeras
    Progress: 3/9M 9/9H TOS
    Raid Days: Tuesday / Thursday
    raid times: 7pm-10pm (CT).
    Classes needed: Mage / Shadow Priest / Hunter
    Loot: EPGP
    History: 10 year raiding history on Magtheridon recently transferred to Sargeras.

Odds Left Evens Right is a guild that provides a positive raiding environment and encourages growth. We are a like minded group of individuals with busy lives, that enjoy seeing end game content.