Versatile Player LF Team With Mythic Goals!

Guild Recruitment
Hey Everyone,

A bit about me: I have played wow since vanilla and I love the game. I enjoy competition, and team work. I think that's why I love Mythic raiding and Mythic Plus dungeons, it is fun and provides a challenge. I have a very positive outlook when playing this game, and in life so I have no interest in negative environments. In terms of wow raiding experience I have raided mythic content over the past few expansions as well as being a past WoD CM 8/8 Gold player with some realm best times. Currently I have downed all heroic content at this point in time, as well as mythic Goroth. In real life I am a soccer coach and league manager so I enjoy working with people.

My Characters to offer: (all at 110)

Horde: Warrior/Druid/DK/Paladin (All 930+ with BIS legendary gear depending on spec. I have played mostly on horde this expansion.)
Alliance: Mage, Priest, Shaman, Demon Hunter, Rogue (All under 910, and would need some work)

Availability:
Days: I can only raid on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Times: 9PM-1AM EST

Feel free to hit me up, thank you for reading!

Btag: Ephesians#1179
In case you can wiggle those available times.

Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Thank you guys for the nice posts, still looking around.
Hey Ecosphere,

My guild, Remnants of Shadowmoon, is a 3/9M Alliance guild on US Stormrage looking to recruit Ranged DPS, and either a tank or healer to round out our mythic progression roster. We're a semi-casual guild consisting of a group of close and dedicated players who also hang out on Discord to do dungeons and play other games outside of WoW when we are not raiding. We would be happy to help you gear up your Alliance characters if you would like to fill one of our open roles on our main raid team.

Our main raid is on Thursday and Saturday, from 9pm EST to 12am EST.
Our casual alt raid is on Wednesday at 9pm EST.
We also strive to get all our members their weekly dungeons done, and push higher keys throughout the week.

Feel free to add my btag Ovenchicken#1952 if you are interested, and thanks for reading!

Here's a link to our guild recruit page: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759218784#1
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
Thanks everyone for nice posts, still looking around!
Still looking :)