No walking in Argus pt. 7

General Discussion
I am here on my 1 year old toon that has yet to do any real content in legion. I am furious about the fact that blizzards confirmed there would be walking in argus but so far I am only allowed to fly everywhere. This game is so stupid and I wish square enix would realize that they are losing YUGE numbers of subscribers every week they do not add walking to argus
This does sound pretty close to that "no flying on argus waaaa" thread.
The forums seem to always make a lot of people think they're some kind of genius in the realm of satire.
10/11/2017 11:47 AMPosted by Regg
The forums seem to always make a lot of people think they're some kind of genius in the realm of satire.

Noted
10/11/2017 11:47 AMPosted by Moomage
This does sound pretty close to that "no flying on argus waaaa" thread.
Beats these 'I have to spam complaints about opinions I don't agree with' threads.
Pretty much yup. Why no escalators up the hills? No wheelchairs for the disabled that cant REALLY walk. I for one am VERY unsettled on how they handled walking pathfinder for argus. What is the dev team thinking? Either make walking a thing on argus or do something about walking pathfinder. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

WE WILL NOT STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD until we get a response from Blizzard! (really thats a lie we dont care if they say no, we say yes) Also if you do not have anything constructive to post then dont post!
Dear Diary,

One time I thought I was funny, but unfortunately I was not.

The end.
Yup this thread proves you can lived without a brain
10/11/2017 11:54 AMPosted by Meritha
Dear Diary,

One time I thought I was funny, but unfortunately I was not.

The end.

I agree you are not.... at all.
Yeah Argus should have no mounts of any kind because you end up walking anyway.
Why are you walking OP?

Your Felguard should be lovingly cradling you in his arms.
10/11/2017 11:55 AMPosted by Nuadorin
Yup this thread proves you can lived without a brain
lived without a brain....

Everyone should stay away from argus in protest of this terrible design. Do not go there to farm ore or herbs or rares or chests. This will show them we are serious and are not to be messed with.
Thanks for the feedback - I'll make sure to pass along that you only want to be able to swim in the fel lakes of Argus, and that walking and flying should be removed from the game entirely.

Cheers!

(In all seriousness: I appreciate the joke here, but let's focus on being a bit more constructive with such conversations)