Servers Up To Fast - Totally Unprofessional

General Discussion
10/17/2017 09:21 AMPosted by Beastiebo
I planned my whole day around servers being down for the time stated. It's like they have no respect for me. A promise is supposed to be a promise and you broke your word I'm quitting.

You'r-r-r cr-r-razy!
Still no apology, do they even read these forums?
this actually made me laugh! /mademyday
.ecivres evitaerc fo yoj eht ssessop ot hguone si ti ;drawer suoenaropmetnoc swonk modles tsitneics ehT .snoitareneg erutuf yb edam eb lliw stnemurtsni esoB fo sesu sseltnuoC .thgir era uoY

?htworg tnalp no srezilitref fo sepyt suoirav fo ecneulfni eht etacidni ot stnemirepxe yrotarobal kciuq ni meht fo emos yolpme ot elbissop ylisae eb ton ti dluoW .smsinahcem suolevram ruoy fo esu relluf yb dedeeps ton si tnempoleved larutlucirga ssam taht elbatnemal si ti ,riS
Thank goodness it isn't a patch day! With the way they've had the servers up 3+ hours earlier than what they say, each and every patch!?!?

Disgraceful
This is why Age of Conan will kill WoW.
10/17/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Babydevourer
.ecivres evitaerc fo yoj eht ssessop ot hguone si ti ;drawer suoenaropmetnoc swonk modles tsitneics ehT .snoitareneg erutuf yb edam eb lliw stnemurtsni esoB fo sesu sseltnuoC .thgir era uoY

?htworg tnalp no srezilitref fo sepyt suoirav fo ecneulfni eht etacidni ot stnemirepxe yrotarobal kciuq ni meht fo emos yolpme ot elbissop ylisae eb ton ti dluoW .smsinahcem suolevram ruoy fo esu relluf yb dedeeps ton si tnempoleved larutlucirga ssam taht elbatnemal si ti ,riS

sec trying to find a mirror
+100
No doubt in my mind they only did this to boost their /played metric. GG ActiBlizz, lying to your playerbase once again for your precious metrics.

I bet you didn't even play Vanilla, where if we were promised 8 hour downtime we got 8 hour downtime! Frequently with bonus hours thrown in!
Don't let the authentication servers hit you on the way in!
I have 12 children over 20 years old, I work 87 hours a week, I have three husbands and 2 wives that expect my time, how can I possibly log in so soon today!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9SVhg6ZENw
10/17/2017 09:39 AMPosted by Erassaen
I planned my whole day around servers being down for the time stated. It's like they have no respect for me. A promise is supposed to be a promise and you broke your word I'm quitting.

You'r-r-r cr-r-razy!

What?

You're crayyyyyyzyyy!
I award this thread an internet for services to parody.

Good:

Let the hate fill you, it leads to the Dark Side.
No respect, can't get no respect.
There was maintenance today?
NOOO they can't bring the servers back up, I'm still at work......big meanie's!!
That's it I'm tacking 10 bucks on all the bills I'm sending out!! Because!
How dare they come back up early I was so looking forward to sitting around bored on my first day of a 4 day vacation.

Well I had had list of things I might have done.

1: Countin' flowers on the wall
2: Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one
3: Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo
10/17/2017 12:57 PMPosted by Weidmann
1: Countin' flowers on the wall
2: Playin' solitaire till dawn with a deck of fifty-one
3: Smokin' cigarettes and watchin' Captain Kangaroo

It's an old meme, but it checks out.
Now don't tell me there's nothin' to do.