Guys I think it is possible

General Discussion
yeah, I enjoy playing video games...sorry, that's a no for me
10/24/2017 12:16 AMPosted by Shreddedguts
Everybody has turned me down so far because they just don't want to have fun.

Because this is !@#$ing stupid.
Lets chip in together and give this guy $60.
lol omg I have to have a granny nap during the day now.
I might stay up for 24 hours straight sometimes at Xmas, New Year, and other family gatherings, but with good music and family around its FUN.
Not just playing a game . God it would kill me. lol.
To go from 1 to 110 without stopping. I want to do this. So who will do this with me? No breaks we will NOT log out. Stay on a voice chat to make sure that you do not switch toons and cheat.

When: Friday the 27ths Start to Monday the 30ths End Every 10 hours get 1 hour of sleep until we are finished.
Where: Illidan server as Horde or KT as Alliance.

I have 4 lbs of Cheetos, will order pizza each night and you should too, have 2 12 packs of mountain dew. So with that diet and pattern it is ensured that we will be ready to do this. It takes less than 10 hours to do 100 to 110 and all the rest is easy easy stuff. So who wants to do this with me? Everybody has turned me down so far because they just don't want to have fun.

Start out as Undead. I will be a dps you will be a healor or other way around.

Lets do this. be very very cool.

It will take less than 36 hours of /played time to do this and after this is over and done with you will fell so happy AND THEN I will be hoping that Blizzard can make this into a feat of strength. Kk so if you want to go with me then say here. Undead Illdan server or Draenies on KT.

Or if you don't want a pvp server then we can just go to Darromere ally or horde.

And I will RAF you will buy wow tokens to pay for any boas that you will need for this. Can do levels 1 to 80 in just a few hours easy.

EDIT I just looked it up It is possible to stay awake for 11 days. And I am only asking for from 1 to 110

Am I the only one in here that thinks he should do whatever the !@#$ he wants? Staying up for 3 days won't kill him. Pizza and Mt. Dew for 3 days won't kill him.

Live and let live.

Have fun mate!
To go from 1 to 110 without stopping.

Every 10 hours get 1 hour of sleep until we are finished.
This sounds awful, good luck to you.
10/24/2017 12:29 AMPosted by Merzon
Don't kill yourself by doing this. You ain't a robot.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.
Um, nah. It's rare for me to get consecutive days off, so it would be a failure of a venture. I'm so exhausted from my shifts now that I haven't really played much the last 4 or 5 days.
This sounds like a genuinely bad idea.
This sounds like a genuinely bad idea.
So who will do this with me?

Not me. Blizzard has already banned more than a few people who played from start to max level all in one sitting.

I can't say i blame them since IT IS a health risk.
That'd be easy.

Pay $60 for boost.
Level from 100-110.
?????
Profit.
That'd be easy.

Pay $60 for boost.
Level from 100-110.
?????
Profit.
10/24/2017 09:13 AMPosted by Lucrend
That'd be easy.

Pay $60 for boost.
Level from 100-110.
?????
Profit.

That tactic would take me about 5 hours max and is not a challenge and is no fun.
One hour of sleep? That's like the worst length of time to sleep. You will wake up feeling like total garbage.

I cannot imagine doing this to my body. I'm not young anymore and I cannot subsist on energy drinks and adrenaline anymore.
You know people have died binge playing WoW in the past, right?

One kid played 2 days, barely moved. Got up to go some place with his dad and a blood clot dislodged from his leg and went into his lungs and he died.

Another guy played for a couple of days straight in a cafe in Thialand I think it was. He died and no one even noticed for like 24 hours.

No thanks. I don't binge play anymore now that i'm over 30.
OP, I truly fail to see the appeal in this. It would make me never want to play again.

However, if you are truly bent on doing this, eat and drink healthy things, not pizza and Mt. Dew. You know, protein, vitamins, and water. Raise your computer so you can stand at it and move around as you play. Look away from your screen toward more distant objects on a regular basis. Every hour or so (set a timer), walk away from the computer, stretch, touch your toes, use the restroom (if needed).

And be assured: Blizzard will never make such an insane thing a feat of strength because they would never encourage players to do such an absurdly stupid and dangerous thing.
My goodness!

Different strokes for different folks I suppose but personally I'd much rather stop and smell the roses from time to time... and have a good nights rest with a belly full of deliciously nourishing food. The kind with fiber so everything is comfortably regular too. I must be getting old. But that's alright. Truth be told, turns out I kind of like it. :)