6/9 942 Holy/Disc Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi all!

942 Holy/Disc Priest currently looking for a guild. I was 6/9 back in August, but took a break from the game due to work. Now looking to find a home to finish out the tier with and push into Antorus.

Seeking guilds that raid between the hours of 7 PM and 12 AM EST any day from Sun-Thurs. Also seeking a guild that's roughly 7/9+ - I have experience on Maiden, and unfortunately had to quit in the middle of prog. (Also preferably Alliance guilds, but will entertain all offers). Bonus if you do alt runs/high M+ on off-nights!

I have logs available upon request.

Please leave your info below, and I'll be in touch!

Thanks!!
Hello Keelenus,

Currently looking for another healer for my mythic core team for Antorus, and disc priest, such as yourself, will compliment the roster very well. Raid days are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30pm CST to 11:30pm CST (9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST for you).

If you'd like to talk more please get in touch with me at: Jordone#1898

I look forward to hearing from you in the future :D

Have a nice day
Hey there.

<New Lunar Republic> 6/9 Mythic is looking for a healer for our core mythic raid group. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST.

If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me at Kuroluna#1478
Hi, we are in need of a Disc and I really think you'd fit in well on our team, I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11pm Server (Central US.) Optional alt runs on Saturday night, and optional sale runs on Sunday night.
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
10/29/2017 06:24 PMPosted by Keelenus
Hi all!

942 Holy/Disc Priest currently looking for a guild. I was 6/9 back in August, but took a break from the game due to work. Now looking to find a home to finish out the tier with and push into Antorus.

Seeking guilds that raid between the hours of 7 PM and 12 AM EST any day from Sun-Thurs. Also seeking a guild that's roughly 7/9+ - I have experience on Maiden, and unfortunately had to quit in the middle of prog. (Also preferably Alliance guilds, but will entertain all offers). Bonus if you do alt runs/high M+ on off-nights!

I have logs available upon request.

Please leave your info below, and I'll be in touch!

Thanks!!

Very Interested in a Full time Disc Priest for our Raids we are currently 6/9 please add me via battle.net Pixxysticks#1796
^
Hey if you're looking for an Alliance guild, Ad Astra is currently looking for a healer!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756835953
we raid your preferred hours, please contact me if you are interested!
Jason#18938
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Thanks folks! I’ll be contacting some of you this evening!
<Dreamscape>

Is an Alliance PVE raiding guild on Stormrage focused on progressing through Legion Mythic raiding content. The basis of our guild is to have fun while conducting end-game raiding progression with dedicated members that are willing to work together and progress through new content.

Current Progression

awaiting release of Antorus
5/9 Mythic ToS

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Dreamscape

The current content we are focused on right now is Mythic ToS in preperation for Antorus release.

What we are currently recruiting for:

Beast Healers!
Ranged DPS & Melee DPS!
Must have Excellent raid awareness
950k DPS or 700k+ HPS on avg or baseline
Please provide logs link, we will be checking!
90% RAID ATTENDANCE!!
Exceptional Raiders of any class/spec are welcome to apply

We do accept groups of friends as well, Casual raiders / players are also welcome to apply

Raid times are based on Server Time:

These are our current raid times, However! we are moving to a three day raid guild starting with antorus release to push for a top spot on the server.

Tuesday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
(Thursday - - Progression Raid - 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM) -- Starting on Antorus release

In Game Contact Info:

Asylüm
Addictive#1191

Ddaydrasin
Ddaydrasin#11244

Gharalahara
Gharalahara#11359

Please put in your application at:

www.dreamscapegaming.com

or Type a comment below that you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon!
<Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more.

8/9M ToS
10/10M NH (Cutting Edge)

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on.

Specifically:

High: Moonkin, Warrior DPS, Resto Shaman, Rogue

Medium: Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin

Low: Anything not listed, always looking for talent

Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value.

Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance.

Paid Transfer: Will consider paid transfers on a case by case basis

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild.
Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
Relam: Tichondrius
Raids: Mon/Wed 5-8pm PST
Progression: 6/9
Recruiting: 1 heal, 1 flex, 1 dps
Hey! If youre still looking, Depth-Proudmoore[A]. We are looking for a Holy Priest (core spot) for our team :)

6/9M ToS
Raids T/W/Th 9 - 12 EST

More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753397675?page=1

Would love to chat with you, Malitia#11145
Hope to hear from you soon!
Time: Fri/Sat 9:30pm-12:30 am EST (server)
Server:Zul’jin (Horde) <Deadbeat Dads>
Progress: Mythic 7/9 weekend (9/9M weekday)
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deadbeat+Dads

Needs:
Healer +Holy Pally
DPS 2-3 any

Do the cries for adventure stifle the cries of your screaming children? Does the idea of getting loot and downing bosses make you happier than seeing your spouse? Do you think about taking a sick day to stay home and play WOW? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then <Deadbeat Dads> is the guild for you. Welcome home.

Contact Weekend officers
Crossmyheart#11315
Varghul#1442
Derkg#3360

or send an application here: http://www.dbdguild.com/apply-fs/

The guild has been together since 2009 and we are looking to bolster our ranks for the weekend team. We focus on raiding and all the PVE world activities required for strong progression, but we don't mind taking time to enjoy ourselves along the way. We also have a Heroic progression team for your friends that might not be up to mythic raiding. We are Deadbeat Dads and we pride ourselves on kicking !@# and taking names.

We are currently seeking more members to finish Mythic TOS and start strong in Antorus. Even though we are considered “Casual”, that label more aptly describes our environment than our attitude towards raiding. We pride ourselves in getting the most out of playing with our shortened schedule. Do you want to be in our roster?

Even if you aren't married or don’t have children, we can still be a home to you. If you share our passion for raiding, please feel free to apply. Your skills and talents will help balance out our roster and allow us to continue to down Mythic bosses.
STK on Lightbringer is looking to recruit a few solid raiders to finish ToS and start strong in Antorus.

8/9M guild 6-9PM PST T/W/Th raid times.

Add me on BTag: Tritiac#1931 if you are interested in chatting.