4 players lf new raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
LF 11:00PM-12:00 AM START TIME FOR RAIDS EST
4 Players looking for a home pref atleast 9/9 heroic ACTIVE AND SOCIAL GUILD . 1 player is a 935 Guaridan druid/935 Frost DK//Player 2 is a 940 Resto Shammy//Player 3 is a 930 Aflic LOCK// Player 4 is a 927 Frost DK// ALL PLAYERS ARE 4/9 MYTHIC TOS EXPIERNENCE
<Toast> is a large active guild on Area-52[H] with multiple raid teams at different progressions. Please visit our site and take a look: toastguild.com If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Btag: violetfire#1518
<Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi HC / Casual Progression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 9/9h - 3/9m

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here , some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Low
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) -Low

Warrior (Arms) - Low
Warrior (Fury) - Med
Warrior (Protection) -Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - High

Shaman (Enhance) -Med
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - Low

Monk (Brewmaster) -Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Med
Monk (Mistweaver) - Low

Mage (Any spec) -High

Druid (Balance) - High
Druid (Feral) - High
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) -Low
Priest (Discipline) - Low

Warlock (Any Spec) -High

Hunter (Any spec) - Med

Paladin (Holy) - High
Paladin (Protection) - Low
Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
Death Knight (Unholy) - High
Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly and social casuals as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit us up here or in game, Contact info is listed below.

Stoptrollin#1947
Grumpywizard#11365
IcedDarkkaos#1731, add me so we can discuss.
[US][Horde][Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama-PST] 7/9M TOS

<Carried>

We are a Horde raiding guild on the US-Mug’thol server. Our goals are being competitive on our server and clearing mythic content. We are looking to add mature players who are interested in excelling in a serious raid environment and enjoy completing other content on off nights (PVP, M+, Achievements, etc.)

About Us:
We strive for an enjoyable raid environment, but a serious attitude towards progression raiding is required. Maximum effort and preparation is required for all raids. The loot system we use is loot council.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday
8:30 PM - 11:40PM PST(Server Time)

http://carried.wowhordes.com/
If you have any further questions or are interested in joining the guild please contact Wednezday#1133 or veltshmerts#1300.
Hey Wagzal,

I'll post my guild info below for you to read but the start time are perfect as we raid fri/sat 11pm - 2am EST however our server is CST. Take and read and hit me up if you are interested so we can discuss further.

<Dry Rub> Is a relatively new guild building out our team for Antorus. Currently we are 9/9 H and heroic is where we plan to stay. We are a mix of heroic and former mythic raiders who don't want the hassle or time commitment needed for mythic raiding.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm - 1am CST (8pm - 12am PST)
Current Needs: 1 Tank, 1-2 healers(dps offspec preferred, no hpaly please), Ranged/Melee DPS(all specs for now but could change)
Realm: Daggerspine (cross realms with Hakkar, Gurubashi, Aegwynn, and Bonechewer)

This guild was founded after a group of raiders separated from the last guild to start a heroic group that has a fun environment, but also has accountability. It is important that you want to do heroic level raiding but also must be willing to put in the time necessary to maintain your class/spec.

Contact me via this thread or btag or discord and we can discuss.
Btag: Kame#1672
Discord: Thorgasm#3720
Hello. I'm not sure if you are looking to stay horde, but I think our hours would work out for you. We would also have room for all 4 of you on our raid team. If our guild seems like it may be a good fit for you, I'd love to set up a time to chat with you all.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic some time during the week to help gear members or for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Raid Times: 11 PM - 1:30 AM EST
Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
B.net: Katsumi#1241
Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) On the Thrall server is a newly formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's
Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Ghost#14222

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
Wagzul I dont think I whispered you yet but hit me up TommyJ#11344, we raid Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST and currently 7/9M.... I have spots for everyone in the grp not gunna lie looking to keep clearing ToS till Antorus comes out!!!!!!
Hey There!

If you'd like, add me on Discord VanHelgren#2259. (bnet: VanHelgren#1195) I typically do recruiting at work, so chat messaging in Discord works best.

<Full Contact Gaming> (4/9 M ToS) may be a fit for you. Our raid schedule is :
Mythic: Tuesday/Monday 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM CST
Flex: Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Mythic+: Sunday 8:00 PM CST

Our main recruitment goal is to gather team players interested in progressing together. We are still progressing through M ToS, but are also gearing up for Antorus.

Look forward to potentially speaking with you!
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

Seraph itself is more than a guild, we're a community of gamers. Each year we attend Blizzcon as a guild so if you're looking to become a part of something big, we're always seeking fun and friendly players!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Seraphguild.com is the best online source for all things Seraph!

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & on behalf of the recruitment officer you may also reach me, Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
hello we are looking to increase out # to move on in progression. Unfortunately our small room does it have a lot in the way of Raiders so we find it hard to bolster or numbers. I'd love to talk more over Discord to see if we can make it work

Guild: Frozen Doom
Faction: Horde -Azuremyst/Staghelm
Raid Times Tue,Wed,Mon 9-12:30 est
Cleared: 9/9H looking to push
Recruitment Contact:  battletag Dalfina#1473 discord: dalfina#9575
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/staghelm/Frozen+Doom
Needs: 5-6 dps to push our # to get into mythic.