{H} Druid and DH looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
930 Guardian druid and 937 Havoc Demon hunter. We are looking for a Heroic raiding guild both of us are 9/9h (friday/saturday) evening times that work for us any time from 7-12 est

contact us at vengeance#11145 & dedise#1405 if you have any questions.
Hi! We have a Fri/Sat heroic run from 9 - 11:30 est. Btag requests sent, let's chat in discord.
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 6/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Hey there,

Our raid times might be a little late for you but I wanted to post as we are a fri/sat 9/9H guild. we raid 11pm - 2am EST. I'll put my info below so you can get a feel for who we are and let me know if interented. We need a new main tank and Guardian druid would be great. no problem with a havoc DH either!

<Dry Rub> Is a relatively new guild building out our team for Antorus. Currently we are 9/9 H and heroic is where we plan to stay. We are a mix of heroic and former mythic raiders who don't want the hassle or time commitment needed for mythic raiding.

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 10pm - 1am CST (8pm - 12am PST)
Current Needs: 1 Tank, 1-2 healers(dps offspec preferred, no hpaly please), Ranged/Melee DPS(all specs for now but could change)
Realm: Daggerspine (cross realms with Hakkar, Gurubashi, Aegwynn, and Bonechewer)

This guild was founded after a group of raiders separated from the last guild to start a heroic group that has a fun environment, but also has accountability. It is important that you want to do heroic level raiding but also must be willing to put in the time necessary to maintain your class/spec.

Contact me via this thread or btag or discord and we can discuss.
Btag: Kame#1672
Discord: Thorgasm#3720