Stay or leave? Wait till new expansion?

General Discussion
Is anyone else thinking about cancelling their subscription? Until the new expansion comes out. The new expansion looks awesome. Glad we are going back to Alliance Vs Horde!

I am just looking for some feedback, of who is cancelling their subscriptions until the new expansion is coming out.

IF you are just going to be a dink then leave. Looking for some solid feedback on why people would stay/leave
I'm thinking about quitting until legacy comes out so I can enjoy it even more. But I kinda wanna try Antorus
11/04/2017 07:18 AMPosted by Smäshmouth
Is anyone else thinking about cancelling their subscription? Until the new expansion comes out. The new expansion looks awesome. Glad we are going back to Alliance Vs Horde!

I am just looking for some feedback, of who is cancelling their subscriptions until the new expansion is coming out.

IF you are just going to be a dink then leave. Looking for some solid feedback on why people would stay/leave
we haven't seen antorus yet, legion is not over yet so "unsubbing" at this point just to wait till BFA feels a bit foolish as u miss out on an entire raid teir and everything else prepatch wise come next year
I've cancelled my sub for now, but that's because I haven't played in weeks due to other, new games taking up my time.

I'm not that motivated to continue to play on Argus anyway, since I'm sort of...sick to death of the whole Legion aesthetic, and both Argus and the Broken Shore are kind of just awful to look at.

I might pop back in to check out Antorus when it comes out or if I run out of other ways to kill my time, but mostly it's due to the current content being lackluster and not wanting to pay a sub waiting until the next expansion.
Stay. Accumulate 5 million. Wait till more info on expac.
Having fun? Stay.
Not having fun? Leave.
I still have 4 characters to level to 110 and it takes a while to get back into the leveling process once I do one so I'll be staying subbed. I may not play all the time but I always stay subbed even during my long breaks.
11/04/2017 07:44 AMPosted by Variyan

Accumulate 5 million what ? Gold ? Because a lot of people had that ages ago plus maxed out bnet balances. The only reason they might stay is because it costs exactly nothing.
People are so dramatic these days. Take a deep breath. If you want to cancel then go ahead but at least give the new expac some time for more news, features, and etc to be released.
11/04/2017 07:47 AMPosted by Bertane
11/04/2017 07:44 AMPosted by Variyan

Accumulate 5 million what ? Gold ? Because a lot of people had that ages ago plus maxed out bnet balances. The only reason they might stay is because it costs exactly nothing.

Yes Gold. Well I wasn't around during MOP or WOD to milk the economy/garrison. That's where most of my friends capped accounts at least.
I'm not leaving yet, but I think I'll devote more time to Overwatch and Starcraft 2 now. The recent revelations have made me lose my enthusiasm for WoW. Even Hearthstone--which imho is the more fun game and which played a part in getting me back into WoW--wasn't as much fun as usual when I played it yesterday, because it reminded me of WoW and the future state of things where everyone will be fighting one another like morons, even people who used to be peacemakers.
I'm staying until the new xpac then changing fractions, no way am I going to follow Andiun Wrynn into battle.
I cancelled my sub and burned some gold for a token and have 9 days left and am asking myself the same question.

My computer is on the fritz so if I stay I won't be raiding because I don't want to drop cash on a new computer just yet. The one I use is good enough for most things but overheats and shuts down in the middle of a boss fight, and while turning the graphics down might save some heating, you can't really do well in a tough raid fight if you're standing in poo that you can't see...

If I do stay it will be to level some alts and maybe stockpile some gold. Maybe I'll make a game out of seeing if I can make more gold than it costs to buy tokens (not that I can't afford the $15/month, it would just be good to try to see if I can do it).

I'll be back for sure just before pre-patch for next expac drops. There's usually a lot of good stuff in the last couple of months of an expac that you shouldn't miss because of the end-of-expac blues that we are both feeling.

But yeah, I'm not feeling it. Probably time to take a break for a while. Still not sure what happens in the next 9 days for me...
Since I have purposely chosen dark skin/reddish eyes on all my dwarf characters, I am looking forward to the addition of Dark Irons. I recently came back to WoW with the intent to level a new character slowly, reading all the quest text and trying to enjoy 1-110, but I don't want to go through all that if I have to start again from level 20 come 8.0. If only they would release scaling AND sub-races in 7.3.5., my problem would disappear.
I agree if they were to add the sub-races, It would change alot of things. I am excited for the world scaling. I used to love PVP back in the day. I am excited for that. If they release the world scaling in 7.3.5 lets say. Then that would make me want to start playing more and more alts.

Will say Horde got the best Sub-Races... Although we get Iron Dwarfs!
After spending 11 days in the hospital and given 3 years, I am a 1955 model. I have a lot to do, see and settle. World of Warcraft will be a natural parting. Been a struggle since Cata and a 2.5 yrs break after the house fire and still looking at the burned out cremains four years later I am done with this game. No sorries. There's more to life than video gaming.

Thanks for all the fish. Laters
If nothing cool between Antorus and BFA, will be unsubbing around 3-4 months after Antorus comes out.
leave this exp , sucks im going to a private server gonna play vanilla
I recently came back mainly for Antorus. I'm prepping an alliance character to play so I can see both sides of the story in BFA.

Once I'm completely geared out and have gotten bored of Antorus I'll probably unsub for a bit till BFA comes out.
With exchange rates WoW's sub is nearly the cost of an internet plan. I will be re-evaluating it myself, will I pay for nearly a year of the same tier? I am not sure TBH.