3/9M druid tank lf raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
930 3/9M guardian druid lf a raiding guild going into antorus preferably close to mythic or in mythic already if you have questions hit me up on bnet

Brewmaster#1451
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable on Tichondrius, we are a fairly new 9/9 H guild looking to expand our roster to get into mythic ToS and Antorus. We’ve been looking for another tank and would be very interested in talking with you if you’re open to a faction change. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and Thursdays, my btag is goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested.
Hello Tachalla.

We are looking for possibly another tank to help solidify our raid team. I'm not sure what hours you're looking for, but if our guild seems like it may be a good fit for you, I'd like to chat with you and possibly set up a trial run.

Karma-Dethecus is a long standing alliance semi-hardcore raiding guild on Shadowmoon Combined PVP server. (Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, and Shadowmoon) We are adult oriented and enjoy having fun, goofing off, and being completely inappropriate. However, we do know how to get serious when it's time to do so.

We are 3/9 M TOS. We still do Heroic some time during the week to help gear members or for alts/achievements. We also do guild keystones runs to try and ensure everyone gets a high keystones completed for the week. We also help provide enchants, gems, flasks, and guild repairs for our raiders.

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
Raid Times: 10 PM - 12:30 AM CT
Loot system: EPGP (http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system)
VOIP: Discord (Mic preferred but not necessary)

Contact me for more info:
B.net: Katsumi#1241
Discord: Katsumi#9395 (best way to get a hold of me)
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com