930 Disc Priest LF 2 Night/Week

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

I was an officer in a guild two of my friends (that I've raided with since BWL) and I formed at the start of Mists. We managed to go 7/7M EM and 7/10M Nighthold before burnout and attendance issues slowly crept in. The guild did clear through Heroic Tomb with ease, but without 20+ consistent raiders, we quickly stopped doing even that and the guild fell apart from there.

After that, I took a bit of time off to focus on a few personal life things that I was putting off, and now I'm looking around a bit to see if there's a new place for me to get back into the raiding scene again (without my two friends this time, sadly).

Quick info:

•Played mage for first few expansions, Resto Shaman for Mists/Warlords, and now Priest in Legion
•I have raided and played both Holy and Discipline on almost every fight so far in Legion. I mainly played Disc in EM, Holy in Nighthold, and Discipline again in Tomb. That said, I'm comfortable with both on every encounter so far.
•Would ideally like to stay Disc, but I'm open to holy if the right opportunity comes around (just would be a bit behind on artifact level)
•Currently alliance, but would consider horde if the right opportunity presents itself
•Prefer 2 nights/week, and ideally no weekends (Friday/Saturday) -- again flexible if the right opportunity presents itself
•I'm on the east coast, so I'd ideally like raid times to end no later than 11-11:30 EST
•Happy to find some old logs, but they'll be a bit dated -- Mythic Nighthold/Heroic Tomb stuff
•I've been in hardcore 5-6 night/week guilds before. I've done somewhat more casual stuff with the heroic clears as our guild collapsed. I'm probably looking for something in between. I'm all about wanting to progress and am used to clearing full tiers before the next release in this and past expansions, but I also want to enjoy the atmosphere of the raid and the guild in general

If any of that sounds like a match to you, let me know! I'm currently traveling on work, but I have my laptop with me and will try to talk to a few people while I am.

Thanks!

P.S. I am someone who absolutely reads what gets posted, copy-paste spam or not, and please leave your battle tag if you think I could be a good fit for your guild.
Hi Arune!

I'm super interested in talking with you more about a spot with our team, I love me a good Disc priest! I'll leave my lil spam and tags at the end. Hope you're doing well! <3

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games.

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
Hey man !! I am excited to hear from a disc/holy priest. You would probably play mostly disc in our group. Talk to me and ask some questions I would love to get to know you !!

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have a full 20 but will be losing a core member to schedule change soon and are looking to replace him.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it because it took us so long to get into mythic.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 7/9M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 DPS
1 Healer

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Dracs#1320 - Raid Leader
Willow#1693 - GM
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
Hey there, I noticed you prefer Alliance but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 5/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
We would like to talk to you about joining either our Tue/wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 935+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 75
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend casual group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back enviroment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group. This group will help gear up people and some lack requirements.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey Arune,

Our primary schedule is 2 days, with Sunday as optional and only existing for cleanup if needed. Let me know if you're interested. :)

[H] US-Illidan, <Mischìef> is looking for additional members to bolster our roster for Heroic Antorus. We are a group of cross server friends and raiders that have finally banded together, forming our own guild.

We are seeking additional talent to join our team. This is a constructive environment and will push you to be your best.

We also consistently run Mythic+ dungeons, level 10 or higher for weekly chests and gear.

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Sun:
Time: 7-11 EST.

Raid Consumables are provided.

Actively Seeking:

Melee DPS
Rogue
Warrior
WW Monk

Healers
Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Resto Drood

Ranged DPS
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin

If interested, please PM: GM, Aerbáx (Aerbax#11297) or Deádpull (Killough88#1239) for more info or an invite.

Note: We are newly formed, so we have not collectively cleared content as a full guild group yet. Feel free to check out our individual accomplishments and achievements.

Thanks!