Returning Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Returning warlock looking for a raiding guild. Lots of old experience. 9/9 H ToS current experience looking for a higher end raiding guild. 2/3 day a week. Horde preferably. Realm doesn't matter.
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hey friendo. We will funnel gear.

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
6/9M ToS Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Ranged:
Hunter
Balance Druid, OS Heals would be a plus
Mages
Shadow Priest, OS Heals would be a plus
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Druid
Monk

Melee:
Rogue
DK

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey man I am totally interested in a lock I know your not mythic experienced yet but I am sure we can turn that around. Hit me up I would love to chat with you and see if we can be your new home.

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
We have a full 20 but will be losing a core member to schedule change soon and are looking to replace him.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it because it took us so long to get into mythic.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST - 9pm - 12am EST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST - 9pm - 12am EST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST - 9pm - 12am EST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps
healer

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for 4 years. We also spend a lot of time hanging out in discord together.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Bomaz#1424
Huckleburger#1954
Hi lock,

<Reign>
Serious Progresion, Chill Atmosphere

Reign is recruiting motivated, skilled dps and a healer to fine tune our core group to finish out the current tier and to be able to push Antorus efficiently. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.
We are active outside of designated raid times and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If this interests you, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can, or I (Fiolated) am available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
Current Progression: 5/9M 9/9H ToS
Contacts:
Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
Smiles(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132
Viva(Council/Tmog Enthusiast): viva#1286

Needs: Talented dps and a healer or a really strong dps/healer
Howdy My man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

The main focus is to recruit strong dps. We are looking for a minimum of 910 item level but exceptions have been made with enough motivation.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output and fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 cst with an additional trial / open to everyone run fridays at the same time.

If your interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545
Hey, we're currently looking for more to progress into Antorus and push the mythic content it has to offer. We've been an established guild for 3 years now with a close knit officer core and guild members. We're on Ysera server and raid in the later Est times.

<Blöödbath and Beyond> is recruiting to progress into Antorus! We are currently 9/9N ToS, 9/9H ToS, 2/9M ToS

All Raid Ready Applicants Will Be Considered!

Server: Ysera Faction: Horde
Raid times are 10pm-1am EST on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday!

We are a close knit group that wants to work together to down content. Attendance for raids needs to be maintained at a high standard for this to happen so before you apply be sure you can make the times! Real Life happens and we get that as long as Real Life doesn't happen every week on a raid night.

We want players who will research their class and be an overall asset to the raid team. If you can't handle some criticism or advice on how to better yourself to down a boss or pull better numbers you will not last long on the raid team! We want to succeed as a whole and down bosses, and to achieve this we need every raider to pull their weight and do their part!

Casuals are also welcome if you do not wish to raid, but be in a friendly and fun environment.

Current Needs:

Druid
Resto: MEDIUM
Guardian: LOW
Boomkin: MEDIUM
Feral: MEDIUM

Deathknight
Blood: LOW
Frost: MEDIUM
Unholy: MEDIUM

Priest
Holy: MEDIUM
Disc: HIGH
Shadow: MEDIUM

Mage
LOW

Demon Hunter
Havoc: MEDIUM
Vengeance: LOW

Hunter
LOW

Paladin
Prot: LOW
Holy: High (w/ Ret OS)
Ret: MEDIUM (w/ Holy OS)

Monk
Brew: LOW
Wind: MEDIUM
Mist: HIGH

Warrior
Prot: LOW
DPS: MEDIUM

Shaman
Resto: HIGH
Elemetal: MEDIUM
Enhance: MEDIUM

Warlock
LOW

Rogue
MEDIUM

You may apply at
http://bloodbathandbeyond.wixsite.com/bloodbath-and-beyond/application
or
You may also add on BattleTag to talk directly.
IcedDarkkaos#1731 (Myself, contact first)
Northrider15#1771
Autharia#1121
Morthalomus#1466
Jax#11953
Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for a Warlock for our progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
<Into The Drink> Kil'Jaiden is a new guild with members xfering from Akama (9/9H, 9/9N ToS). LFM to fill 20 man core for mythic progression and Antorus. All players are welcome! Raid times are 8-11 PM PST T/Th pst for more info!!
High: Lock, dps Warr, Healer
Medium: Spriest, Rogue, Bear
Low: DK dps, Boomkin
Will consider any dps for a spot.

Attendance is key for strong prog and is expected.

Bnet Clockwielder#1420
If you are willing to go alliance, <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- 1/2 slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hello!

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade. Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistent raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 5/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Mage
• Warlock
• Resto Druid

Other classes interested should feel free to apply.

Activities Outside of Raid Night:
When you join Wumbology you are joining an active gaming community. In addition to World of Warcraft we play Destiny 2, Ark Survival, PUBG, and other steam games together as a way to stay connected outside of raid. We also have many guildies interested in achievement hunting, PvPing, gold farming, pet collecting, and mount collecting.

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/burning-blade/Wumbology
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) On the Thrall server is a newly formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory and mature level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's
Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.
Will also be making a classic guild whenever that gets released

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Ghost#14222

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression. With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With three weeks into Mythic we are 4/9 and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you! Here's my battle tag: Kelpchi#1819
    "Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
    Saturday 8pm-12am
    Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
    Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
    Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
    Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
    Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
    PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
    Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
    Discord: Av#5252