Lo(ooo)ng time player LF new FF/casual guild!

Guild Recruitment
I've been on and off again for years, pretty much since Cata. Before Cata used to play this game religiously even took raiding super serious at one point. I of course saw the trailer for the new expansion and like many others know I'll be back so why not start now. I know most/all my friends have quit or at least play only rarely as most of my Bnet friends have been offline for weeks to months, even years in some cases :'(

So what exactly am I looking for?
A guild that understands that family and life comes first. Not getting kicked out of dungeon group because I had to get up to put the baby back to bed. That just because I'd love to raid with you doesn't mean I will be available every single time, and may even just not feel like playing that day/night. That said, of course I'd like to raid, do dungeons, even pvp with the right crowd. I just don't want to get serious with it as that always leads to drama and/or getting burnt out. A guild that understands I may eventually move back to play with my old friends should a fair amount return. I mean I will keep any and all new friends I make as well as my old friends, in these days of WoW it isn't like a different server is goodbye anymore ,right?

I have toons on both factions, so don't really have any preference there. I probably will start over with a fresh toon unless you happen to be on a server I already have one of my toons on. Which could be...I have 50 toons, 1/2 of them over 100 (Lol, no life I know)

All that said, I am a long time player with some experience in both competetive pve/pvp play. I'm happy to help new people or even just folks that find they just can't or don't play 'like a pro'.

In fact I actually LOVE helping new players, it is one of my favorite things to do, especially in the long slow points between expansions.
Hey there! I think we fit the bill for what you are looking for! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. If you are interested in raiding we raid Wed/ Sun 8-10 p CST with an alt raid most Saturday at the same time, but there is no pressure to raid. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Heya Megalomaniac Megamage!

I'm part of a guild called <Bless the Fall> on Stormrage. And I love this guild based on everything you are looking for!

11/07/2017 10:54 AMPosted by Megalomage
A guild that understands that family and life comes first. Not getting kicked out of dungeon group because I had to get up to put the baby back to bed.

Oh yes. I have a 2 year old whose bedtime is the start of raid time. They don't mind me showing up late. Or leaving early because east coast day jobs are early.

That just because I'd love to raid with you doesn't mean I will be available every single time, and may even just not feel like playing that day/night.

Are you.... me?? Seriously lol. Ask any of the guildies about that flaky Luna. This guild cares about you, but does not care if you don't feel like raiding. Sometimes I jump in discord and be all:
Me: The kid is being whiny and won't go to sleep, and when she does I'll be too tired to raid tonight.
That One Guy: Benadryl!
Guild: Sure no problem, see you next time.

A guild that understands I may eventually move back to play with my old friends should a fair amount return. I mean I will keep any and all new friends I make as well as my old friends, in these days of WoW it isn't like a different server is goodbye anymore ,right?

It happens. But keep us on BTag. Cross-realm raiding is a glorious thing.

<Bless The Fall> is an alliance guild on Stormrage. Main raid times are Tue/Wed 8-11pm EST. Alt run on Saturday nights 9-11pm EST. Active discord, bunch of weirdos. You'll feel right at home.

I'm not an officer, but you can add me Alykii#1736 and I can get you in touch with the powers that be. :)

/cheers
We'd love to have you, we're doing a re-roll on Tichondrius (Horde) starting on Nov 11th (this friday).

More info: https://www.methodicalwow.com

Feel free to reach out with any questions on our discord (which can be found on the site)
Hi there!
We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, we are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, kevvllar or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
Hmm.. oh no, choices! I'm currently at work, trying to pick a single class to play for once, and letting the game re-install.
After legion and the AP grind I realize i just don't have the time or will to do multiple alts!

When I get home I'll look up some people.
Add my battletag would like to talk to you BJensen28#1130
Hi Mega, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, nights). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    Hi Mega!

You said a lot of things that sound like you might find a home in <The Tribe>. We're a Horde guild on Aggramar that have been around since launch. We've grown from a "family friendly" guild to a casual raiding guild and have always believed that real life comes first and our culture and policies reflect that mentality.

We raid from 8-11pm CST with flexible scheduling, so as long as you tell us you need to leave early or arrive late, you can sign up and come hang out when you're available. No restrictions, no weird rules about having to bail when you've got RL stuff.

Here's our website: http://www.longlivethetribe.com/
    This is our application forum: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

I really think you'd find a home with us, hopefully you think so too! We'll be raiding tonight but if you have questions or want to chat feel free to hit me up, Cristalia#1260.

Good luck either way!

Cheers,
    Cris
    11/07/2017 03:13 PMPosted by Cristalia
    Hi Mega!

You said a lot of things that sound like you might find a home in <The Tribe>. We're a Horde guild on Aggramar that have been around since launch. We've grown from a "family friendly" guild to a casual raiding guild and have always believed that real life comes first and our culture and policies reflect that mentality.

We raid from 8-11pm CST with flexible scheduling, so as long as you tell us you need to leave early or arrive late, you can sign up and come hang out when you're available. No restrictions, no weird rules about having to bail when you've got RL stuff.

Here's our website: http://www.longlivethetribe.com/
    This is our application forum: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

I really think you'd find a home with us, hopefully you think so too! We'll be raiding tonight but if you have questions or want to chat feel free to hit me up, Cristalia#1260.

Good luck either way!

Cheers,
    Cris

Ha, I actually started a guild called the Tribe a while back, after most of my friends had quit (the first time). Inspired by my friend's band, Fort Vine. (Shameless plug!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np-hmglzzFQ
    Hah, what a coincidence! Very neat. :)
    what'ya got on Arthas?
    <Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
    This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. Raid days and times are subject to chance based on the wants and needs of the raid members. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in all positions, including leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
    B-tag: iamadecoy#1447

With the spam out of the way, on a personal note: You seem like the exact kind of player that we like to have in Ex Inferno. As someone who AFKs in the middle of a mythic+ to put my baby back to bed, I totally agree with you! If you wanted to return to play with old friends it would be no hard feelings. Or your old friends would always be welcome to join us here!

I really hope to hear from you soon! (But if I don't answer right away, give me a few. Baby aggro and whatnot. You know how it is!)
    Hey Mega -

<Animus Ex Machina> is on Dragonblight/Fenris. We are a small, heroic-focused raiding guild. We have a very friends & family vibe. Most of our raiders are in their 30s and have "real lives" outside of the game, including children who love to interrupt our raid times! We understand long-time, in-game friends; the core of the guild used to raid together in WotLK and came back to play with each other in Legion. Your friends would be welcome to come play with us!

Check out our website (aem-fenris.us) for more info if we sound promising.
    11/08/2017 03:18 PMPosted by Tarisk
    Hey Mega -

<Animus Ex Machina> is on Dragonblight/Fenris. We are a small, heroic-focused raiding guild. We have a very friends & family vibe. Most of our raiders are in their 30s and have "real lives" outside of the game, including children who love to interrupt our raid times! We understand long-time, in-game friends; the core of the guild used to raid together in WotLK and came back to play with each other in Legion. Your friends would be welcome to come play with us!

Check out our website (aem-fenris.us) for more info if we sound promising.

I'll look you up, my old mains are actually currently over there. I've already been playing elsewhere but I will certainly be back over there at some point.