Level 911 Lock LF Norm Prog

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys,
Just got back into playing from a break and would like to get back into raiding and prepare for the new raid with a guild that can show me the ropes. I am a quick learner and this is not my first raid. I am flexible with times being I work swing shift and only work 15 days out of the month. I am not looking for a hardcore environment but would like to make progression. If anyone has a spot for me please shoot me a message!! Thanks!
cmoser314#1435
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Heya Lock!

It sounds like a casual raiding guild with laid back people might be just what you're looking for! <The Tribe> is a Horde guild on Aggramar that has been around since launch and might be the place you call home for Antorus and beyond.

We raid Tues & Thurs 8-11pm CST and usually have other stuff going on between heroics, mythics, achievement runs, etc. We're currently in a little bit of a lull with some folks having busy schedules (weddings and vacations in the fall this year) but we're hoping a few new active members will help gets us back to where we were.

Here's our website if you want to know more: http://www.longlivethetribe.com/
And here's our application forum if you like what you see: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

Feel free to find any member in-game if you have questions, we're happy to chat! Good luck on your search!

Cheers,
Cris
Hello Lockantix, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we prepare for Antorus. Your lock would be a great fit!

We are 9/9H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Heya Lockantix
Free reign (Alliance) is currently looking for new members to join our ranks on the Greymane/Tanaris server, we have four raiding teams that raid two nights a week every week for two hours, and are currently ranked #5 for our server.
(Server time is CST)

Competitive (5/9M) - Raids Thursdays and Mondays at 7pm - 9pm server time. As the name suggests in order to progress in this team you have to do your best to keep up with your class and push as hard as you can, currently we are looking for more people to join that can pull Mythic DPS numbers.

Aotc (9/9H) - Raids Thursdays and Mondays at 7pm - 9pm server time. The group is looking to raid in mythic as well, but due to numbers has been unable to push. Currently looking for dps (prefferably ranged) to join so that they can push Mythic as well in the upcoming raid.

Heroic (8/9H) - Raids Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7pm - 9pm server time. This group is for those who cannot make the Thursday/Monday raid times so that they have content that they can run with the guild, as we expand it is possible they will also be able to push Mythic, but it is mainly a laid back heroic run. Currently in need of DPS/Healers.

Normal/Casual (9/9N) - Raids Wednesdays and Saturdays at 7pm - 9pm server time. This group is mainly for people who just want to sit back relax and have fun, as the name suggests it is a very casual group for a pretty stress free run.

Mythic +'s - We have multiple people who constantly run Mythic +'s every week whether it be to polish skills, have fun, or to joke around with others and compete with who has the highest. Currently we have several tanks who constantly run keys up to +19 and healers who will gladly join in on runs, we also have a discord with multiple channels in order to keep up socially with all aspects and see if anyone would like to join in on a run and help. Typically we do our best to make sure that we get at least a +10 for everyone we can so that way they get a decent piece of gear to help them out.

PVP/RBGS - we are in the process of getting a group together to run RBGS every Friday night, while this is still a work in progress we are hoping to build it up so that it can gain a set spot and possibly earn more days to its cause, we also have a quite a few people who love to run pvp and would happily welcome more at any time.

Discord - As stated above we have a large discord server with multiple tabs to help you keep track of all of the raid groups and their progress, as well as events, some homebrew stuff, and more.

If you have any questions about joining, which we would love for you to do, please feel free to add and message me B.net ID - @Sharpfangz#1461 / Discord - Shaded#2226, Bowser B.net - Mythz#1858 / Discord - Bowser#9560, or our Raid Director Xast, Discord - Xast#2811.
Hi there Lockantix! You sound like you could be a perfect fit for our guild. We are only pushing normal/heroic progression, and are willing to work with members to help them become better raiders. I will reach out to you on Bnet, below is the details on our guild.

The Redeemed Avengers is a normal/heroic raiding guild located on Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council, Alliance side.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs – 5:30p-7:30p PST (8:30p-10:30p EST)
Raid Goals: Clearing Normal mode and pushing as far as possible in Heroic. Not interested in Mythic.

Current Class/Role Needs:
Melee DPS - All classes welcome
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome
Healers - All classes welcome
DPS with Tank off spec(Or someone willing to tank fulltime)
DPS with heals off spec

Guild leadership has been leading guilds and raids since TBC and are currently 8/9H in ToS. We are looking to fill the last few spots in our team and finish off ToS with a bang. Then it will be on Antorus!

We want to raid with a group of like-minded adults. We foster an inclusive atmosphere of all social groups and walks of life. Respect for one another is key; we won’t tolerate offensive speech of any kind.

While we want to approach things with a casual mindset, we still want everyone to show up prepared, fully gemmed / enchanted, having watched the fight videos, etc. Always do your best. People make mistakes sometimes; just own up to them and learn from them. A relaxed and fun personality is important: we’d rather wipe all night with people we like than one-shot everything with leet players that are jerks.

Contact: If you're interested in pursuing a spot on our raid team, you can contact our GM Edgewood (Edgewood#1551), or our raid leader Kaidan (Optimus#12403)
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS) LF DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Tos / ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

https://www.guilded.gg/#!AdWlo2LQRp

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

Seraph itself is more than a guild, we're a community of gamers. Each year we attend Blizzcon as a guild so if you're looking to become a part of something big, we're always seeking fun and friendly players!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Seraphguild.com is the best online source for all things Seraph!

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & on behalf of the recruitment officer you may also reach me, Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
(H) Frozen Doom is looking for raiders!
server: US- Azuremyst/ Staghelm
Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
Loot: RC Loot Council
progression: 9/9n 9/9h
voice coms:discord

our horde guild has been active since June 2008. We are a casual guild/raiding guild.
We request you have solid raid awareness and excellent attendance. Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
realid Dalfina#1473
Hey there -

Not sure if you're open to realm transfer or faction change, but <Animus Ex Machina> is a small, heroic-focused raiding guild. We are currently at 8/9 H TOS and got AOTC on Nighthold. We are very friendly and willing to help each other out. We still do Normal TOS runs and will likely start off on Normal for Antorus.

Check us out at aem-fenris.us for more info!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hello! Gremlins (Wyrmrest Accord server 9/9H ToS) is a small guild focused on semi-hardcore progression for Heroic/Mythic raiding and Mythic+ content. We hope to continue building up our core team as we progress through Heroic and Mythic Antorus. Our raid days are Friday and Sunday, from 8-11PM EST (5-8PM PST). We also do Mythic+ dungeons, transmog runs, and generally hang out and have a good time in discord on our off days.

Attendance is huge for us. We ask that raiders that cannot attend certain days for any reason contact us at least 24 hours before the raid time, so that we can plan and adjust accordingly. We run a roll-based loot system, with contestable gear pieces being decided by loot council.

The trialing period for new guild players lasts about three weeks, and is determined by perfomance in raid/dungeons, attendance, and activity in the guild. For trials who show expectional performance and attendance, we won't discriminate against giving loot to them.

What we need the most:
DPS

Any class should feel free to apply but specs/classes listed above are primarily what we are looking for.

Girnoh - Guild Leader - Buho#11613
Carsi - Officer - Rhinvan#1368
Reshilor - Officer -Hookanator#1261
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello Lockantix!

Dark Embrace of Bleeding Hollow raids t/w/sun 11pm-2am EST.
We're a bunch of perverts who enjoy a good time, a great joke and killing bosses.
We don't kink shame, if any of this tickles your fancy feel free to hit me or our RL (Jaja) up, we're a riot :P

Zero#16874
Vonreaper#1358
I know we are not Horde but if you are willing to change Factions I think we could be a fit for you.

Critical Error [Sargeras - A]

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
9/9 N ToS
8/9 H ToS

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any
Heals - Non Priest - Non Druid

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Static, Prepi or Gorrax...

Prepi#1372

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
<Maximum Effort> is an Alliance heroic raiding guild on US Cenarius. We are a small guild currently and are recruiting to fill out our roster and our raid team! We are a casual raiding guild that likes to have fun even during progression raiding.

We do strive to work together to solve problems in raids and any that occur in mythic + without it turning into a hostile environment. We value working together and keeping the environment friendly and fun while also making progress.

We raid every Thursday and Friday from 8:30p-11p PST.
We're currently 9/9H.

We also do m+ together and would love to get multiple teams for those going as well!

If you're interested, please add us on bnet!

Sb00ya#1183
Hales#11413
Izzerro#1749

Thank you!!
<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. Raid days and times are subject to chance based on the wants and needs of the raid members. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in DPS/heal positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com
I'm currently restarting a guild on Turalyon that will run 10:00-1:00am server (EST) on Saturday and Sunday. I'm in need of everything at the moment so if you're interested let me know.
Btag: Guldan#1325
Discord: Hekus#7949
Guild Discord server code: fm7XV4m
Lockantix —

<Animus Ex Machina> is looking for more ranged dps, if you are interested at all in joining the Horde. We are a small, tight-knit group of friends who enjoy raiding in a committed but laid-back fashion. Our raid nights are Tues/Wed at 8 pm ET, and we are at 8/9 H TOS. most of our raiders have come back from breaks, so we are very used to working through the learning process together.

I'll have our recruitment lead reach out to you on bnet. If this piques your interest, you can check out our website (aem-fenris.us) and see more about our approach there.