Void Elves Racial: Short Range Teleport

Arenas
mmo-champ post on a recent interview with the wow devs:

Void elves will have a short-range teleport as a racial.

i wonder how short it is but if it's not too short, sign me up fam. as an spriest with a non-existent movement speed, i'll take a teleport any day.
Yet ANOTHER blink for my Arcane Mage.

Count me in.
a blink for my aff lock count me in
If you're so excited for that racial, then why aren't you all playing as goblins right now? You know it's going to have like a 2min cd so it's awful.
11/08/2017 07:23 AMPosted by Sensitivthug
If you're so excited for that racial, then why aren't you all playing as goblins right now? You know it's going to have like a 2min cd so it's awful.

cuz goblins are ugly and femvelves are gonna be sexy and not midgets

and velf gets an in combat void form and i like the void wings on their heritage armor set
They would probably get some kind of shadow damage thing too. Reduction taken or damage done

Goblins aren't elves.

My Grand Marshal armor is gonna look gorgeous on a Velf.

Oh and also a blink has no travel time, unlike Goblin's.
a blink for my anything

count me in
You know it's going to have like a 2min cd so it's awful.

You don't know that. No one does. It's a teleport, so it could act as a warlock port instead of a blink for all we know.
11/08/2017 08:11 AMPosted by Nighttempo
You know it's going to have like a 2min cd so it's awful.

You don't know that. No one does. It's a teleport, so it could act as a warlock port instead of a blink for all we know.

ahh yes i can see the complaint threads now

"nerf velf racial, warlocks having two ports is dumb" or something along the lines of that lol
11/08/2017 06:53 AMPosted by Mythlos
Yet ANOTHER blink for my Arcane Mage.

Count me in.

That will be nerfed my friend.
I am more exited for this

Ulduar Timewalking Raid
11/08/2017 06:16 AMPosted by Nighttempo

Void elves will have a short-range teleport as a racial.

i wonder how short it is but if it's not too short, sign me up fam. as an spriest with a non-existent movement speed, i'll take a teleport any day.

Why would you need a port when you play triangle formation and not suppose to move?

Have you thanked Phil Jackson for that strat btw?
11/08/2017 06:16 AMPosted by Nighttempo

Why would you need a port when you play triangle formation and not suppose to move?

This might come as a surprise to you mvp but not everyone plays fotm.

You keep bein salty tho.
11/08/2017 08:58 AMPosted by Hexxadecimal

That will be nerfed my friend.

Unfortunately, Shimmer is still part of our talent set :(

Hop that takes a half-sec that gets !@#$ed by a hard-CC mid-travel < Teleport

This might come as a surprise to you mvp but not everyone plays fotm.

You keep bein salty tho.

Not salty small fry but he did say he played Spriest and that's the only way to play it.
Hopefully they're able to speak cross faction as well toward blood elves, that'd be great. Having an extra blink though sounds amazing! Blink, blink, return to last blink, blink again and then use racial bc why the heck not itll be glorious! I doubt blizz would let that happen though, they'll probably change something for us arcane folk since peeps will complain
Goblin Rocket Jump doesn't get clipped by random bits of the environment, remember that.
If only Goblins could be Monks. I would roll one in a heartbeat tbh