Looking for a weekend raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
936 Havoc Deanwnchster or 937 MW Monk Gassire 4/9M exp currently on Area-52 Horde willing to xfer to the right home. I was constantly swapping around from one or the other depending on what the team needed.

I was sent away for a month for work and when I got back my guild kind of imploded I need to find a new team preferably before the new content is released. I have a very busy work schedule which is why I can only raid weekends.
Hey man, if you're willing to go alliance, my guild <Severity> is looking for solid players for our mythic roster going into Antorus to push hard. We raid Sat/Sun 8pm-12am EST, and we are currently 5/9m. If you're interested please feel free to contact me at Bharani#11542. We would have a spot for whichever character you want to play the most.
Hi Gassire, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    We would like to talk to you about joining either our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot in either group.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
    Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
    Must be artifact power level 70
    Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
    11/11/2017 09:26 PMPosted by Gassire
    936 Havoc Deanwnchster or 937 MW Monk Gassire 4/9M exp currently on Area-52 Horde willing to xfer to the right home. I was constantly swapping around from one or the other depending on what the team needed.

I was sent away for a month for work and when I got back my guild kind of imploded I need to find a new team preferably before the new content is released. I have a very busy work schedule which is why I can only raid weekends.

Miss yo face <3
    Hello,

[A] <Pinnacle> [5/9M] on Aerie Peak is looking for dedicated players to fill our core roster to push further into Mythic ToS and in preparation for Antorus. We are a weekend raiding guild that raids Sat/Sun/Mon: 8pm-11pm EST. Also have an optional raid Fridays 8-11pm EST. We have a laid back trial process and have a strong social community. If you are interested please contact me on

battlenet: Simplicityy#1646
    Discord: SimplicityyAMV#2585

Hi Gassire, I know that you have been playing horde, but if you are willing to faction change to the light, we need healers for our weekend progressive. We are a Casual Progressive (18+) guild on Stormrage (largest U.S. EST. server w/ over 1000 guilds), that was buildt w/ older players (50+) in mind. Myself (age 60) and another woman (has 6 kids) are the GMs. We raid differently than all of the other guilds here in that our raids are mechanic rather than dps based. Here, there is NO dps pushing or pressuring, benching for it, calling out or embarrassing members in raids, or Mythic + pushing to gear up. Not everyone likes or enjoys doing Mythic +'s, dungeons, BGs, Arenas, so we don't schedule them. When a member enjoys any of those activities, they just find others of like ilk, group up and do them. We have one guy who loves doing Mythics lvl 10 or above, and he always asks if anyone wants to come along for the ride. There are NO cliques here (not allowed at all) and new members are always welcomed into groups if they want to join one. Our raid schedule is: progressive Sat/Sun 7-10 pm (H TOS, 6/9) and gear up Thurs. (N TOS, 9/9). When Antorus arrives on the 28th, that will become our new progressive and H TOS our gear up. We would like to do some Mythic raiding in the guild's future, but we aren't going to push our players to that end like other guilds do here. We use Discord (not just for raiding), provide food and flasks for our progressive raiders, and have recently added repairs according to guild ranks. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM in-game either myself or Shaazul for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. hope to have you w/ us.
    Thank you all for your interest so far I'm still contemplating at this time and please keep in mind I am looking for Saturday & Sunday only due to my work schedule
    11/12/2017 08:37 AMPosted by Gassire
    Thank you all for your interest so far I'm still contemplating at this time and please keep in mind I am looking for Saturday & Sunday only due to my work schedule

Hey dean hit me up when you can cause i’m in the same boat as you
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    We would like to talk to you about joining our Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
    Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
    Must be artifact power level 70
    Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
    <Seraph>
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring NINE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our nine teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, T/W/T) - namnam#1789
    3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M/W) - deegurz#1495
    4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849
    5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, F/S) -leiajade#1551
    6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, T/W/T) - clairebear#1202
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/T) - maxxevious#1873
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, M/T) - asphyx#11478
    11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, T/W/T) - cuddlefairy#11654

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!