933 WW Monk 3/9M LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Times available & time zone:
9:00 EST or later start on weekdays,Could go until 2 am EST at the latest. Server preference: PvE preferred
Faction preference:
Horde preferred. I am currently on thrall but willing the transfer.
*Semi-hardcore guild preferred* - Would prefer a 2-3 night a week raid schedule (weekdays). Looking for permanent spot not bench
Current progression/experience: 3/9M 9/9H TOS
Anything else: I'm extremely loyal and committed to raid success. I enjoy doing Mythic Plus with a solid group.
<Realistic> Is a serious Progression guild based on US Stormrage (PVE High Pop Realm) - We are serious about pushing top rankings and are currently looking to round out our roster.

Current Progression
9/9H 3/9M TOS

Recruitment Needs

Tank-None

DPS-
All Classes

Healers-High
Druid/MW/Priest

RAID TIMES ARE LISTED (for anyone that gets confused about time zones)
PST
Tuesday – 8:00PM - 11AM
Wednesday- 8:00PM - 11AM
Thursday - 8:00PM - 11AM
CST
Tuesday – 10:00PM - 1AM
Wednesday - 10:00PM - 1AM
Thursday - 10:00PM - 1AM
EST
Tuesday – 11:00AM - 2AM
Wednesday - 11:00AM - 2AM
Thursday- 11:00AM - 2AM

If you are looking at joining us you should desire 3 things above all else.

1) An unbiased, stable, drama-free raiding environment led by experienced top end raiders.
2) Raiders that are held accountable for constantly improving and being the best
3) Efficiency and attitude needed to push top rankings on a 3 day schedule.

What we expect from you:
-That you show up early, prepared with full consumables, knowledge of fights and strategies ahead of time.
-That you are able to think analytically and understand that the mechanics of a fight are the most important thing not your numbers
-That you can conduct yourself appropriately in a group of 25+ people
-That you are able to review logs and improve yourself on a weekly basis
-You are okay with sitting out on fights once in a while

What you can expect from us:
-Unbiased leadership
-Raiders that have raided and led many different top US guilds
-A long term home with people who are laid back and wish to progress with other like minded individuals
-The best players will be the ones who get the most raid time for progression
-Low drama, it goes a long way to keeping things running smoothly.

Divinedpala#1802 Guild Master
Honeycrisp#1965 Officer
Pkingg15#1485 Officer

PS: Our M+ groups are on Point (:
Hey Mokthrah,

I see you are also on Thrall horde.
<Dark Confliction> 5/9M (with sub 10% wipes on Mistress) on Thrall would love to give you a shot as we currently do not have any WW or monk in general in our raid group.

We raid Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 EST.

Please add me on battle.net Shadeslayerz#1977

You can also visit our website darkconfliction.com
Very interested in a WW monk.

Progression: 6/9M
Schedule: Tue/Thurs/Sun 10pm-1am (EST)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

Battletag: Humphries#1132
Hello Mok! I know our times are a little different from what you are looking for but we would still love to have you on board.

About Us:
<Wumbology> is a Horde guild on US-Burning Blade (Connected to US-Lightning’s Blade and US-Onyxia) Our goal is to be an all around solid guild, where skilled WoW players can hang out with other passionate players and perform at high levels in PvP and PvE content. We plan to progress with a minimally life-invasive two day-a-week raid schedule, and are looking to assemble capable, consistant raiders to full clear content each tier. We are in it for the long haul, and are trying to create/maintain a community and raiding group that will always be there when you log back in, patch after patch, season after season, tier after tier.

We partake in a fair amount of shenanigans throughout the week for our players not aiming to be apart of the raid team or push rating with us, so non-PvP/Mainstream PvE players please feel welcome to join. We appreciate devotion to any aspect of the game, enjoy good company and are home to lots of achievement, vanity pet, mount and lore oriented players looking for other players who share their interests.

Raid Times (EST):
Tuesday 7:15pm -11:00pm
Wednesday 7:15pm -11:00pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N | 7/7H | 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3N | 3/3H | 2/3M
Nighthold: 10/10N | 10/10H | 6/10M
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N | 9/9H | 3/9M

Recruitment:
• Balance / Feral Druid
• Shadow Priest
• Unholy / Frost Death Knight
• Windwalker Monk
• Mage
• Hunter

Contact Info:
Battle tag: Littlelion#1868
Guild: Apotheosis (Gnomeregan)
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: 9:00PM-12:00am EST Tuesday/Wednesday (Thursday alt raids optional 9:00pm-12:00am EST)
Cleared: 9/9H, 5/9 Mythic
Recruitment Contact: Narf(NN)#3162 | Taeyang#1955
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us...gan/Apotheosis
WarcraftLogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/1741
Needs: Hybrid Healer, Hunters, Shaman
Open to any exceptional Healers/DPS

We have been together since the start of Cata from the merger of two 10 man groups, both of which were raiding as a 25 man at some point. The original guild members have been raiding together since BC.

For the longest time we were raiding three days a week and obtaining most of the server first. After taking a break we decided to come back and raid fewer days but more efficient. We decided to run two days to give us more opportunities to experience the game and not to make the game life consuming.

The vast majority of the guild hold professional jobs or are in college so we try to make the best use of our time. We raid 2 days a week and want to maximize our attempts and progress . We expect people to show up on time, contribute to strats, and bring no drama.

We run mythic+ and various other runs through out the week.
<Averse> is a mythic raiding guild consisting of skilled players with US Top 50 experience and a large amount of top percentile players. Our goal is to fill out one highly competitive mythic raiding roster that can maintain at minimum a U.S. top 100 ranking. Roster spots are fluid and it's always an open competition. If you think that you're a high preforming player and you're not afraid to compete feel free to add any of our officer btags and ask questions.

Raid Times: T/W/TH 8-11 p.m. Central
Btag: uknowmysteez#1905, Jake#1833, Kahlan#1484
Raid Progress Update: 7/9m

Current needs:

Tank:

Melee:
Ret Paladin
Feral Druid
Rogue

Ranged:
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

Heals:

Exceptional players
You cover faction swap, I'll cover xfer.

<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
would u be interested in a guild merger with us? <Despicable> 5/9m tues-thur 12-3am server.= 10-1am pacific.

we can have 2 raid groups and we can sell heroic carries, we dont have to deal with pugging for people.
Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue progression.

Recruiting: All
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
Current Progress: 6/9M

Please get in touch with Ztop#1564 for more info
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Private Chat> is currently recruiting for Mythic progression in ToS and for raiding in 7.3 onwards. We are willing to trial all classes that have at least 920ilvl, with decent Logs, for our core Mythic Team and that will stay for the long term. 

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We are understanding that real life is more important than raiding, however we would expect you to commit to our raid schedule if you join. Furthermore, we will also supply all our raiders with; repairs, food, flask, feast, and potions. Overall, if you are looking for a solid raiding guild that actively runs Mythic lvl15+ then add NyteBlayde69#1643 on Battle.net for further details. 

Realm: Stormrage Alliance 
Current Progression: 9/9H and 2/9 M in ToS. 
Raid times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 10PM-1AM E.S.T. (7-10pm P.S.T.)
Mokthrah, I'm very interested in a solid WW Monk for our roster. Here's our guild info. Please contact me via Discord or Bnet at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

We are Valar Morghulis on Mal'Ganis (US). We are currently 5/9M ToS. Our roster has space for a few talented DPS to finish pushing ToS and prepare for Antorus in the months to come.

The following classes are in very high demand:
-Warrior (Arms/Fury)
-Shadow Priest
-Hunter (Marks/BM)
-WW Monk

Any DPS with a geared healing/tanking Offspec is also very desirable. With that said, any talented player will be considered and we place a premium on players who display flawless mechanical ability.

Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs from 8pm-11pm Central Time. We do an optional Heroic clear on Sundays at 8pm Central.

The leadership of Valar Morghulis has played together since Vanilla, so the guild has existed for a very long time. We are not hardcore but do expect that raiders know their class, know the fights, and come fully prepared with consumables. While we are raiding we are serious about killing bosses. This doesn't mean we don't have fun. We do off night Heroic clears, alt runs, and tons of Mythic+ runs. Only the mythic raid roster is competitive.

Contact me if you want to know more.
Discord: Kobrahn#9822
Battletag: Kobran#11930
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 6/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.