Ilvl 950 champions, what for?

General Discussion
Why would I bother to upgrade my champions to ilvl 950? Do you earn more gold per mission or something?
For Antorus missions, no doubt.
Additional gold, and better champion gear missions. It's not required, but I enjoy it.
Just collect all the sets you can until Raid release. Until then no reason to go above 925, rewards are still the same and sometimes more expensive.
For now, it seems you get slightly more gold and better equipment pieces.

Once Antorus drops, you'll probably need it to get the Antorus missions.
come to think of it, why do we even need champions anyways?

and why we get to do all the paperwork while others don't have to do it?
Neck Heirloom.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153130/manari-training-amulet
keep you on the wheel
none of the rewards change (gold goes up like 400 tops per mission, tokens remain unchanged, etc) but with the better equipment everything takes a lot shorter time. so now your earning around 2500 gold in like 3 hours.
Remember we didn't think we needed to do stuff to max followers out. Then we got tower missions (granted, if you play every day they're not great). It's possible there's something coming we can't see yet.
09/28/2017 04:13 PMPosted by Mortis
Neck Heirloom.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=153130/manari-training-amulet

...why?

looking at the use:... no, actually all of the necklace. just why?
i mean, the necklace is a stam only secondary stat one.. at least i wont have to upgrade the rest of my heirloom necklaces for each attribute str/agi/int?
I have heard that it's best to level up your followers to 950 but don't hand in the 950 quest until Blizz adds more incentives to do the 950 missions (current cost/reward ratio isn't that great).
09/28/2017 04:54 PMPosted by Farora
I have heard that it's best to level up your followers to 950 but don't hand in the 950 quest until Blizz adds more incentives to do the 950 missions (current cost/reward ratio isn't that great).

Correct. The gold rewards go up a smudge. The resource costs go up a ginormagantuan amount. Going by the opportunity cost, it isn't worth it.
09/28/2017 05:40 PMPosted by Foreverflat
ginormagantuan

Is this more than 10?