935+ Hunter and RDruid LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

935+ BM Hunter and Resto druid looking for a guild. Current ToS progression is 6/9 and 5/9 Mythic.

About us:

We'd like to stay Horde and avail raid times are: Any time in between 8-Midnight (CST)/ 9-1AM (EST). We're currently in a 2day/week guild but that is flexible.

We've both played wow since Vanilla, raiding on the same toons since BC. Over the years we've cleared most of the content while it was relevant, sometimes missing a boss or 2 on mythic(or old Heroic) difficulty. We're both cool headed and friendly. You won't find any drama coming from us about loot! Raid attendance is usually stellar with a vacation thrown in there every once in a while.

What we're looking for:

Our number 1 priority is a great sense of community. So many guilds are at great progress, but filled with jerks or they just log on to raid/do WQ and log off. We're not interested in that, we're looking for a home where people actually play together and have fun outside of raids as well, doing achievements, pet battles, M+ runs, you name it. So many guilds also say all these awesome things, when in reality it's all untrue. Please don't waste our time (or yours) if that's the case because we will not stay :(

Progression is flexible. We'd like a guild that is at least dabbling in mythic, but they don't have to be 9/9 either. Serious bonus points to guilds that view finishing the meta raid achievements as a must, or even achievements in general.

Good raid atmosphere where raging isn't acceptable even after beating your head against the same boss for 100+ pulls.

Feel free to leave guild spam below!
Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue progression.

Recruiting: All
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
Current Progress: 6/9M

Please get in touch with Ztop#1564 for more info
Hey there! So I'm not sure, but can the healer do any offspec dps like boomie? Anywho here is the guild spam! Enjoy! :)

We are <Somthings Not Right> on Hyjal [H] and are currently 9/9 H ToS and 3/9 M ToS. Previous tier we were 4/10M NH. We define ourselves as a progression guild. What does that mean exactly? It means that we are focused on progressing. No we aren't hardcore, but we aren't casual either. We are that sweet spot in the middle. Our raiders should come prepared for raids with potions and knowledge of the fights.

When do we raid?
Sunday and Monday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST (Required Farm+Progression)
Wednesday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST Heroic Farm (Optional)
Friday 6:30PM-9:30PM PST Normal Clear (Optional and alts welcome)

How do we do loot?
We will use Personal Loot for everything.

Do we require any addons?
Yes we do. We require your choice of DBM or BigWigs and Exorsus Raid Tools

What voice system to we use?
We are #teamDiscord :)

Do we supply anything for Raiders?
Yes, we supply enchants, feasts, flasks, potions, gems, and guild repairs. We do ask for people to donate items so we are able to provide for everyone.

Where do you apply?
You don't! Just contact one of us in game to talk with us in discord.

What are we currently recruiting?

Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Spriest (bonus for healing os)
Ele Shaman
MW monk (dps os)

We will consider anyone even if we don't state we are. Just ask!
We do ask for you to be raid ready. We don't mind gearing up,but we are ready for people now!
We also ask for you to be knowledgeable about the Mythic fights that we are doing/done.

Thank you for reading!

Please feel free to contact me or any other officers in game with any questions you may have.
Bnet: Elvera#1370 Discord: Elvera#1963
Bnet: Bubba#1238
Bnet: Siltarek#1338
Bnet: Avium#1886
Hello,

We are 6/9M guild that raids Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We are a tight knit community that enjoys raiding but understands how lame it can be if you don't enjoy the people you are playing with. Our guild is often seen playing other games together in our discord from Hots, OW, Hearthstone, D3, SC2, pretty much any steam game etc... We are laid back but still serious about trying to get cutting edge each tier. So far this expac we have been successful each tier finishing Guldan in the US 277 range. If you are interested in raiding with us and can make our times please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104

Best of luck,
Shizz
Evening Melindrielle and friend!

After reading your post I know you and your friend would be a REALLY good fit here in my guild. We are in in need of a couple more for mythic for our new talented group! We could really use your experience and the community mindset you two mentioned. If you're interested in starting something new with a skilled group of players and can make our raid times we should definitely chat. You should check out our logs and our raid leaders YouTube channel for yourself and see our potential. I think our raid leader is right up your alley on the atmosphere you're looking for. I hope we have a chance to chat!

<Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild located on Zul'jin on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We formed from two cores that were 20/20M, 6/9M (US 209 kill) raiding 9 hours and 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits.

Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Optional Heroic Raid Time:
Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

Our logs are located here:
Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG
Week 2
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/#

Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry

Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 1-3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic so you can further see our potential.

Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg

You should definitely add me on BNET at Honkerrs#1508 or honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response on Discord). REALLY hope to hear from you and I hope I have the chance to tell you about how great of a guild we will become!
Hello, Melin! I totally get what you mean about having a sense of community. I think you'll find that with our guild as we run a lot of stuff even outside of our main progression raids, hang in discord, and play other games outside of WoW as well together. Our guild is looking for DPS at the moment for our 20man core raid so we can enter M ToS. Here's some quick details about us:

<Horizon> - Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
• Currently 9/9 H ToS, pursuing Mythic as soon as we clear
• Raids are every Tuesday and Thursday at 8-11pm EST.
• Alt/Norm raids are tentatively ran on weekends
• Raiders that are active in M+ groups strongly encouraged to join
• Guild is made up of professional working adults seeking to clear the latest content and build 20-man core to enter mythics.
• Please fill out an application here at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJQ8IHrNCikpJUkaaDosOmK_98s9sh0In2q4iviKO6UT1uAw/viewform
•You can also reach out to anyone in the guild with questions or these officers:
Esrptlol: Selekt#1403
Lachdannon: Guts#1679
Kigermage: Kiger#1358

Would like to discuss this further with you on Bnet/Discord whenever you're free.
[H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan - Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras - 3/9M
Nighthold - 7/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruiting all classes especially looking for
  • Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

• Anyone with above average parses should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but must bring a mindset to improve. 61 traits minimum.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
    Hello! Come check out Crippling Depression. They are looking for both a resto druid and a hunter!

<Seraph>
    7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - N/A (5:30pm - 8pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
    Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Yo! Izzybells from Seraph already posted to you guys, but I'm leaving this here for good measure since you'd be a perfect fit for our group (R10). Feel free to contact me through disc/bnet! (listed down below)

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Seraph> Recruiting! (4/9M)

We are raid 10 of the massive community <Seraph>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders to push further into Tomb of Sargeras

Our Website: Seraphguild.com
    Our times:
    M/T 10PM-1AM EST
    Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Sailus#1759
    Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Brohandas#9012
    Hello Melindrielle and Melindrielle's friend!

So reading your post, your section about community and wanting to find a home really resonated with me. Our guild at it's core is a tight knit group of friends that are looking to expand our ranks. Throughout most of the day you'll find at least a few people (and often quite a few people) in our discord in voice chat, usually doing mythic plus, doing WoW PVP, playing Heroes of the Storm, playing PUBG, , or watching streams on twitch, you name it. Bottom line is this is home and we quite enjoy hanging out and passing the time together.

As far as the guild spam details, we are Skada Doesn't Know, a horde mythic raiding guild that has recently merged from two separate guilds. We are currently 4/9m after 2 weeks of raiding.

Our raid times are currently Fri/Sat 10 PM EST to 1 AM EST

If this this sounds like you would be interested, feel free to message me on bnet for more details at Mainge#1987

Have a great day!
    Thanks for the responses. I've had a few questions about DPSing and I (resto druid) am looking for a healing spot, not part time heal/DPS. Thanks!
    <Detoxed> -Thrall(1/9M-9/9H) is looking for dedicated players for our progression team (Tue/Thurs 8-Midnight EST). We're a close family that enjoys pushing Mythic +'s, Achieve/Xmog Runs, Guild RBGs and fun Guild Events! Casuals welcome! PST for more info!

Guild spam posted lol
    But would like to talk to you both our raid team uses Discord and we are currently trying to rebuild our raid team after the all mighty attendance boss beat us lol but would love to have you both if your willing and we have both your spots open on our team but first would like you both to see if you like our family Pst me Nicholas#1523 would love to talk to you both
    Greetings!
    Guild: Seraphim Area 52
    Faction: Das Horde
    Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thur | 10-1a EST, 9-12 CST, 8-11 MST, 7-10 PST
    Progression: 2/9M
    Contacts: GM - jadeon#1586 (btag) or Jadeon#7928 (discord)
    Website: https://www.seraphim-guild.com (application is here)
    WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Seraphim

Basic info is above, I'd love to have the opportunity to speak with the two of you if you are still looking! Thanks for taking a moment to look over this.
    Making our way through the list!
    <Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.
    Any ranged dps or healer applicants will be given an immediate trial.
    Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
    - No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
    Hello Melindrielle,
    I believe Wolves of War would be an excellent fit for you. Our raid times fit your availability and we have completed AOTC in every raid for as long as I can remember. We are a 10 year old guild with core raiders that have been here for more than a decade. Hope to here back from you.

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
    Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
    EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
    <Guts> is located on Thrall and is in need of consistent players to fill out our team moving forward through Mythic TOS progression and later for Antorus.

Progression: We are currently 4/9 Mythic and closing in on Host- just replacing some quitters and !@#$ters.

Schedule: Wed/Fri; Day 1 is 7-10pm CST and Day 2 is 7-11pm CST

Optional Raid is Sunday at 7pm and goes until we complete H Kiljaeden which usually goes for about 1 1/2 hours or 2 depending on who shows.

Recruitment Needs:

1-2 Healers; Monks, and Resto Shamans are preferred to apply but Holy Priests and Resto Druids are also welcome.

Competitive Ranged DPS are needed to push Mythic Progression. We can fill with those we have available but no one's position is considered set in stone. If you perform, show up, and we see you online and active, have a pro attitude and don't miss raids more than once per month- you'll have a raiding position with us. Most of our group parse 90%+ so your damage is not what we're concerned with, although providing about 80%+ for your ilvl or around 1 million single target is considered minimum.

Hunters, Mages, Balance Druids, Shadow Priests, and 1 Warlock position are all available to apply and trial against our current roster. We're doing well with who we have, but 20 people are not the minimum for Mythic Progression, 25+ are.

Performance Requirements

Again, and I cannot stress this enough... Your damage and healing mean nothing if you can't survive a fight much less perform the mechanics in a manner that suggests you can hold your own weight. Mythic Plus 15+ are good practice for your awareness and need to study prior to walking into each fight. We set up strategies and explain the fights a little before initial pulls, but if you walk in completely ignorant of the fight it will show. If you're dying consistently to the same mechanics over and over- you will be replaced.

Contact: In Game please contact Kharzul, Prettylow, Klicky or you can reach out to me at Raka#11901. I'm one of the cotanks in the Mythic team, and can get you your app interview set up, but you will need to contact one of the above three if you're serious about joining us.
    < Raids of Our Lives > 7/9M ~ 7/7M ~ 3/3M ~ 10/10M ~

We are an adult guild comprised of players with a plethora of past raid experience. Our goal is to clear content while it is relevant whilst building strong bonds among our players.

As much as we enjoy clearing content, we enjoy the friendships made within the guild. We will never sacrifice the integrity of our raid for the sake of progression. Elitism and toxicity is not acceptable.

If you are looking for a guild with a serious mindset of driven players with a laid back, light hearted raid atmosphere look no further.

GUILD INFORMATION

Raids: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8pm - 11:30pm CST
    Voice: Discord
    Loot: Loot Council
    Server: Sargeras
    Faction: Alliance
    Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/142717

RECRUITMENT NEEDS

HIGH
    Tank(bear/dk)
    Resto Shaman/Druid (1)
    Rogue
    Ret
    Warrior
    Dps w/ tank os

** If you feel you can compete with anyone on our roster and your class is not listed, we encourage you to apply. We will always look at talented players! **

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

- Must be 18 years of age or older.
    - Working headset and/or microphone.
    - Be able to communicate on discord.
    - Accept constructive criticism from peers.
    - Maintain 90% + raid attendance.
    - Have an understanding of your class and mechanics.
    - Prior Mythic raid experience.

We request you look over our logs provided above and assess your ability to perform with our current roster. We are looking for competitive players who do not have the time to dedicate to a hardcore schedule.

If you are interested in joining please fill out an application on our website or you can add an officer to speak with directly!

Recruitment Officer: Turduckenn (Turducken#1443)
    <Dark Pact> on Thrall is looking for a new talent
    Tu/Th/Su 8-11:30 Est
    6/9M, 9/9H, 10/10M NH

BTag: Elawde#1276
    Discord: Elawde#7061
    Can't get a sense of community through spam, Add me.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com