H 922 Shadow Priest LF M/W raid team

Guild Recruitment
Like the title says I am a 922 shadow priest that is looking for a second raid team. My main is a resto shaman 4/9 M but I want to raid more often so here is my priest. I would like to do heroic for now because I only have normal tier but within a few weeks I could be mythic ready.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/23825981
<Kryptos> is a new Semi-hardcore guild under 5/9M leadership on Tichondrius that raids Thurs, Fri, Sat 6pm-9pm PST. We are forming at a rapid rate and are looking for more Ranged DPS and Healers to complete our comp so that we may get our progression underway.

Our intentions for the remainder of this tier is to cultivate a strong core and equip it with FULL BIS from H and early M TOS so that come Antorus we have the capability to push content efficiently. The community we are developing is based primarily upon demonstration of excellent raid etiquette, preparation, personal performance and the ability to work with the rest of core to effectively execute mechanics.

- Toxicity is not tolerated whatsoever.
- No yelling, discrimination, bullying or chewing out is tolerated whatsoever.

This is a no bull!@#$ guild that is establishing an effective and enjoyable raid environment. If you wish to be a part of it, we would all love for you to apply within the guild application channel in our discord: https://discord.gg/DsPzcRR

Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted via the means of your choosing. Any further questions may be directed to myself 'Crim' via battlenet: Crimgrin#1966
No sorry it has to be Monday or Wednesday
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Casual Mythic ToS soon!