929 Shadow Priest Lf Morning raid

Guild Recruitment
929 Shadow priest Lf morning raiding guild. currently am 9/9 heroic in ToS. have cleared all other legion raids on heroic as well can link AoTcs. Looking to dwell into mythic alil bit again. I use to raid heroic back in MoP mythic now anyway. i have just been taking it easy since then. but am looking to get back into mythic alil no expecting to be doing full raid mythic clears but atleast some mythic. im available any day of the week. but can only raid in the morning times available are 8am-12pm CST. currently playing alliance but willing to swap to horde (originally horde) went alli to play with friends. i do also have a 925 prot pally that i tank on not much in raids mostly m+ but have done heroic ToS on him as well. prefer to raid my priest though not looking to tank but will have one as back up if its ever needed.
We could use a spriest!

Exiled From Hell is a morning/daytime/afternoon mythic progression guild that has been raiding on Runetotem (Horde-PvE) for the last 8 years. Our aim is to progress through the most challenging content at a competitive pace in the time slot most convenient to us. Our members come from all over the world and from all different kinds of backgrounds. We take the 12 hours we spend killing dragons seriously, but we still want to have fun.

We raid from 10am to 2pm CST (-6 GMT) Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.

Our current progression: 5/9 M Tomb of Sargeras!

We are always seeking to add exceptional players to our roster!

sent btag request
Hello we are a Wed-Fri Mythic raiding guild on Area-52. We raid 930am-1230pm EST and are looking for amazing DPS. If you wanna chat add me Dashieb12#1376.
Hey rageshot Lunar is out of town this weekend visiting his mom! can you send me an add instead? Ierp#1788. Thanks and look forward to speaking with you!
sent request
<Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 9/9H 6/9M

Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us!

We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras progression and for the upcoming raid, Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Minimum Requirements:

• 930 Item Level
• 60 Artifact Traits

Schedule (CST):

• Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional)

Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
• RANGED DPS + ROGUES

Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class.

Apply:

• Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs.

Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com

• Mashy#11417
• Dvexx#1490

Guild Thread link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752439650?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Ante Meridiem is a morning time raid guild. We are 7/9m ToS and we raid Thursday, Friday, and Monday 9am-1pm est. You can find more information about the guild and apply at amwow.net.
No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 2/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
Hi there, weekend AM work for you?

<With the Sun> - Stormrage [Alliance]

WEEKEND AM

We are a new guild on Stormrage looking to build and work through H/M ToS then push mythic in Antorus.

Recruitment is going well, come join us!

Raid times are 8 am - 11 am EST Saturday and Sunday.

Discord: https://discord.gg/4uWxFGd

Dangle#11463 for info!