934 arms warrior 6/9M LF raiding guild!

Guild Recruitment
As the title states I am LF a MYTHIC guild that is preferably 4/9m+ that raids anytime between 4-10pm est on weekdays or anytime on friday and the weekends. I have very exceptional logs on almost every toon that I play so switching alts isn't a problem for me. Some of my toon's logs are below!
Dancrawford: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26869726/13#difficulty=4&class=Warrior&spec=Arms&metric=dps&bracket=-1
WW Logs (tos): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/25738794/13#difficulty=4&class=Monk&spec=Windwalker&metric=dps&bracket=-1
WW Logs (NH): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21788597/11/#partition=1
Rogue ( Old Main): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/26372896/13#difficulty=4&class=Rogue&spec=Subtlety&metric=dps

I take raiding seriously and I do my best to perform at peak levels. I will come to every raid with flasks/consumables, I'm well read, prepared for each boss and take criticism well.

Reply in this thread with any offers, or btag Riley#12944 Thanks!
Hey Dancrawford,

I know you want something that ends at 10, but if you could go 1 more hour then we'd be glad to have you.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

US 89 M Xavius
US 106 M Helya

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

Add me on b.net, Rec#11240, if you think our schedule/progress matches what you want.
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 3/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xkp#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
star#1636
poopy#11111
Hey there, we raid half an hour past your preferred times. If there's some wiggle room, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a DPS warrior or Rogue. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey,

Uncommon Sense @ Proudmoore is an Alliance raiding guild. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST with an optional Sunday night raid for Heroic. We are currently 6/9m and have earned Cutting Edge in every Legion raid.

I know the hours don't match exactly, but if you can manage an extra hour...

You can add me on Discord (Justify#3562) or BattleTag (Justify#11282).
Greetings! We're Mythic Plus Raiders! We're a guild formed on Sargeras about a month ago. We're currently 6/9Mythic, with 93 attempts needed for Mistress and two nights of prog into Maiden. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.
Recruitment:
We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.
Currently recruiting:
Melee: rogue, warrior
Ranged: mage, hunter
Healer: shaman, paladin
Expectations:
The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.
Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!
Raid Times:
8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday
We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.
Required Addons:
DBM/Bigwigs
RCLootCouncil
ExorsusRaidTools
Weakauras2
If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:
Franois (Jimaram#1318)
Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)
Moonfannia (Moonfannia#1561)
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com