5/9mtos boomy/resto druid lf home 932 ilvl

Guild Recruitment
Hey There! o/

Visit us at itsmybis.webnode.com for our application and to learn more about our guild.

<its my bis> is a semi hardcore 2 night (Tues/Wed 7pm-10pm CST) Heroic-Mythic raiding guild looking to ONLY recruit like-minded individuals. Our goal as a guild is to enjoy the game in its entirety, whether it be Heroic/Mythic raiding, PvP, Mythic+, Leveling, etc, at a flexible schedule that leaves our members plenty of time to progress not only in the game, but IRL as well.

Who are we?
Our founding members are a group of Mythic raiders who have had guild experience anywhere from US top 40 to US top 200. Through our experience with high level raiding, our founding members have come to share a common goal and vision: an enjoyable, progression raiding team on a lenient raiding schedule. We know what it takes to be successful in a raiding environment, but at the same time, we also understand the stress and tension that comes with hard-core Mythic raiding.

Through our extensive Mythic raiding experience during Legion, we find a couple of things to be true:
1-You don't need to Mythic raid HARDCORE to achieve great gear AND quality progression.
2-You don't need to pour endless hours of wipes to have "fun".

Who are we looking for?
If you share our mentality with the game, then our guild should be heavily considered to be your long-term home for WoW. Bluntly put, we want raiders that are interested in weekly painless Heroic clears with reasonable attempts at initial Mythic bosses that doesn't cost an arm/leg/shattered keyboard to kill. If it is evident that we run into a wall during Mythic raiding, we will decide among ALL raiders and officers to continue progressing, wait for future inevitable boss nerfs, or have a temporary halt at said boss to spend time doing something else more worthwhile. With that said, we still would like to maintain a positively competitive atmosphere despite raiding more on the casual end. You will find our raiders to be of top performance quality, and we expect the same of applicants.

Raiding aside, if you are interested in just having a positive and friendly guild atmosphere while you are out doing other things in WoW, we encourage you to apply as a friendly casual!

Who need NOT apply?
If you consciously or subconsciously are interested in applying just to score easy loot/boss kills and use our guild as a stepping stone to apply to more hard-core guild, then I would heed you caution not to waste your time or our time. There are many guilds out there or on wowprogress.com who are actively recruiting more players to commit many more raid hours. We would advise you to look towards applying to these guilds instead.
The ultimate goal of <its my bis> is to maintain like-minded individuals who would like to enjoy this game with us for the long term.

Recruitment Process
Our trial period will last for 2 weeks, during which you will be evaluated based upon:
1.) Damage performance
2.) Mechanical Awareness
3.) Attendance
4.) Attitude, personality, and cohesiveness with the guild

In Game Contacts
Feel free to contact any of our officers through in game. If using Battletag, please make sure to attach a note identifying yourself as an applicant!

Officers:
Smashey#11674 – Guild Master
Shay#1510 - Raid Lead
Goom#1417 - Healing Lead
Dvo#11117 - Recruitment Lead
We, - <Valos> on Alliance Sargeras - would be interested in hearing from you. We are interested in hearing from you. I'm not going to post our entire recruitment post as a reply but I will link our thread.

We are 5/9m ToS

Raid 9pm to 12am CST Tuesday-Thursday

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759309314#post-3

We look forward to hearing from you.
<Really Bad Players> 7/9M Blackrock Server
Raid: 2 nights a week (9pm-1am CST Sunday/Monday)
Looking for some solid dps to add to our roster.

We are mostly a bunch of older guys with years of raiding experience in top 100 us guilds that don't have enough time to pew pew 3-4 nights a week, but still want to raid at a higher, more competitive level.
1/3 of the team is gay, and about 3/4 of the team are married old men. If you are good at math you will notice an overlap there... Its cause I swear that some of these guys would switch hit if given the chance... ha

We value our raid time, being that we don't get much of it. We expect people to come prepared for a boss before we are face to face with new progression. However, we do enjoy our time during breaks, gambling (make sure you bring some gold :smiley: )and just generally ripping on each other. We work hard and play hard.

If interested add me: allamain#1344

Hope to hear from you soon
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS
9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Hi Lucky,

We're 7/9 Mythic and might be a good fit for you. Dark Skies is a mostly older group originally formed as a haven for people with young kids, hence our later raid times. (And we do have some other stay-at-home dads, too.) We're also pretty active outside of raid. There's usually an active discussion on voice comm after every raid (and on non-raid nights, too).

We're also a very night owl group. We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time.

You can find out a lot more about us in our main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

Hit me up on btag if you want to talk more. Tewa#1373

Have a good day!
Hey Lucky,

We sound like a great fit for you, and I am also a stay at home dad as are 2 other guildies. There's people on throughout the day, but also during the late hours after raids when we run up keys or do other kinds of runs (especially on non raid nights). My bnet is Diel#11525, add me and let's talk!

Guild:
<Always Triggered> Sargeras (Alliance) is 5/9M ToS and 9/9H ToS

Schedule:

T/W/TH from 8 - 11 PM CST

About Us:

- We have just transferred to Sargeras from a small server. We're an easy-going but progression-oriented guild. We laugh and joke around but we take our raiding serious and expect focus during pulls.

- Loot is distributed via loot council.

- We run high (15+) mythic keystones, with a number of high mythic+ score players in guild.

- Our Wow Progress on Anvilmar: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/anvilmar/Masquerade

If you'd be interested in talking more feel free to add/contact me via bnet Diel#11525 or discord Diel#3325. Happy hunting!

Other Contact Information:
GM:Twill#1288
Officers: Kat#7301
Councilors: Briggas#1665 Canadianbacon#4769
Solstice is recruiting for ToS. We finished NH 10/10M with CE and are currently 9/9H, 6/9M TOS. Our goal is to provide a positive and stable raid environment that allows our members to flourish and push cutting edge content. We raid Tuesday/Thursday and Mondays 830pm-1130Pm EST time; active in high level mythic+ on off nights and weekends. We are looking for a few more dps, both ranged and melee, to round out our roster.

Currently, we have a recruiting emphasis on the following priority:

Melee DPS:
DK - Low
DH - Low
Rogue - Low
Ret - Low
War - Low

Range DPS:
Boomkin - High
Hunter - High
Mage - High
S.Priest - Low
Warlock - Low
All exceptional players are encouraged to reach out and will be considered, regardless of spec.
Please have logs available. Current tier is preferable.

If interested, please contact any of the following:
ManKind#1293 (Guild Master)
illi#1407 (Recruitment officer)
Jk4ever#1848 (Raid Leader)
Kryanco#1688 (Healing Officer/Raid Asst)
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- HPriest

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Battletag: Clumbaby#11239
Progression:
The Unholy Legion is currently - 9/10 Mythic The Nighthold and are currently 5/9 Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras
Requirements:
Attendance - We ask that all raiders maintain at least 80% raid attendance, as we only raid 3 days (9 hours) a week.
Raid times:
Tuesday: 6-9pm PST
Wednesday: 6-9pm PST
Thursday: 6-9pm PST
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/dragonmaw/The+Unholy+Legion We are looking for healers/dps!
<Mythically Challenged> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 Tank
Brewmaster

5 DPS
Hunter
Boomkin
S Priest
Shaman

These are all just preferred classes to round out our comp and tokens, but all exceptional raiders are welcome to apply.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Bahookay#1308
Hello, Luckycharmzz. I am from a Horde Guild, Foolish Mortals, on Thrall.

Our current Boomkin is also a dad, so we know all about the life of a dad. We also know your kid comes before raid.

We are a late night raiding guild. We also like to do M+ after raids a lot of the time.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 10PM to 1AM server time (EST).

We are currently 9/9H and we plan on going into Mythic soon and then go for Antorus. I would love to hear from you if you are interested.

You can contact me via Bnet: Chandraya#1800 or our GM: Geekpoints#1143
Hey we would love to chat with you.

Timmus#1118
Wanker1#1746

We are 6/9 Mythic semi-hardcore and have been struggling with attendance issues (real life stuff, burnout) which means we haven’t always had the same 20 people for progression bosses, which is very important in killing the boss in a timely matter. We’ve also been forced to take some less than stellar players to plug holes in the raid. We are looking for more solid raiders, so if you show up and have high attendance, and do what you’re supposed to do you’ll earn a raid spot. We are currently looking ahead towards Antorus and our intention is to make it further in Antorus than we did in ToS.

We raid Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 9 to 12 pm CST.
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST (+ possibly a third tentative day)

About us:
We are a transferred guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We are looking to build our core roster for mythic progression going into Antorus. We currently 5/9M ToS with 5% wipe on Mistress.

We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
5/9M ToS

Progression from our previous guild:

Tomb of Sarg: 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N
Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N

Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank:
CLOSED

Healers:
CLOSED

Melee DPS:
YES- pref rogue, havoc DH

Ranged DPS:
YES- pref boomkin

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
Strong knowledge of your character.
A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Have discord with a mic
Geared to min 930 ilvl and 66 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread.

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
vxn#1641
ADW#1785
We're a bunch of nocturnal, come hang out with us. We stay up til 6am karaoke'ing and doing M+ :P

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore [A] is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
Resto Shaman
Druid (Balance)
Warlock
Shadow Priest

As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476
Dunkinpwnuts#1592
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord)

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-An equipped level of around 920 and trait level of 70 by Antorus. Exceptions may be made and we’ll always help gear to the best of our ability.
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand.

We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help with what we can.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
Yo, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

There's also an optional heroic clear on Thursday at the same times.

For more info about us, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255