938 5/9M Balance Druid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hey Rapid could definitely use you going into antorus below is some information about my team and the guild we are in please take a look and see if the times work for you if they do please feel free to msg me in discord or ingame.

Team Onslaught of <Eternal Kingdom> US - Proudmoore
Current Progression: 7/9M ToS
Faction: Alliance
Realm: Proudmoore
Raid Days: Tues, Wed, Thurs 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST

We are 1 of 10 Mythic Teams in Eternal Kingdom. We have a large community of active players ranging in difficulty from Semi-Hardcore to Casual raiding. Onslaught has been actively raiding from HFC and has pushed cutting edge every tier. We are looking for active, skilled and experienced players to round out our roster going into Antorus.

What we have to offer:
A dedicated, stable & experienced raid team
A large community of active members playing the game.
Organized & Structure leadership
Guild events happening everyday of the week

Check out the guild at: www.eternal-kingdom.com
Check out the team: www.eternal-kingdom.com/onslaught/

Contact info
Ingame btag JDigital#1221 or pm me in discord Nyesia#2641
10/30/2017 07:36 PMPosted by Rapidpawz
I am a main balance druid that that has gotten to 5/9 mythic this teir. The guild I am looking to leave has been my home for 3 years. However that has changed because they have stopped raiding due to attendance issues that we couldn't overcome. Wanting to find a guild that wants to push mythic bosses faster. I am willing to transfer and looking for a raid time that ends around 11cst. I have also a guardian spec that has been used pretty often for sub tank or 3rd tanks spot. Hit me up on my battletag Rapid#1533.

Hey Rapid,

Just sent you a friend request. I'm looking to add a reliable person for the long-term. Right now I'm looking for a DPS. If you want to tank backup you would have opportunities, especially for flex content. We raid Thursday and Sunday night from 8:00-11:30 PM eastern as our two main nights. We also raid flex farm content on Wednesday night starting at the same time, but it's optional for people. Current progression is Mistress phase 3 with pulls at 9%. Still tuning things on her.

We're a 2004 Horde launch guild located on Thrall. I've been the GM since 2007. If you're looking for a place to call home and have a balance, give us a look. We have grown in Legion, but we are still family here with many people going back years. Please add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 or via Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609. Reach out to me immediately - I usually leave both open. I'll tell you further about our guild via conversation. Hopefully I hear from you.

Take care,
Wretchedmist
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20756835953

Ad Astra is a 2 day guild that raids on Sunday/Monday, if interested please add my battle tag: Jason#18938
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock, Ranged
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• Guardian Druid
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758986374

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Warforged is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that values good friends as much as good gaming. We're also opening up recruitment to mature, friendly social members who are looking for a stable home of like-minded people to enjoy Legion content with. There are no requirements to join as a social member other than agreeing to our simple code of conduct.

Who We Are
Our guild was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who had a desire to push end-game progression and to do so in good company. Seven years later, that group of friends has grown into a wonderful and diverse raid team who all share the same vision of efficient progression in a positive environment. With more than fifteen years of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success.

★ We are 5/9 M in Tomb of Sargeras after completing 8/10 M in the Nighthold last tier. We're currently progressing on mythic Mistress (70%).
★ We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8-11 p.m. CST.
★ We use a loot council to distribute items - no bidding, no drama.
★ We pride ourselves on a positive guild atmosphere where disrespect and harassment are never tolerated.

Who We Seek
We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are adept at multiple specs are especially desired. Here's what we're looking for right now:

★ Tanks (any well geared and solid skill set are welcome, bonus for having a viable offset)
★ Healers (high need for a mistweaver monk or resto druid; medium need for a resto shaman)
★ Ranged DPS (high need for a boomkin, or mage)
★ Melee DPS (high need for a warrior, rogue, or windwalker monk)
★ Even if your class isn't listed we are looking at ALL talented applicants!

What We've Done
★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming as a 10-man guild, we cleared 12/12 HM in Icecrown Citadel and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25-man raiding and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider].

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider].

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider].

★ Tier 14: We cleared 10/16 HM in 25s, several of which were server first kills, and earned [Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor] and [Realm First! Sha of Fear].

★ Tier 15: We cleared 11/13 HM in 25s.

★ Tier 16: We cleared 14/14 HM in 25s, and earned [Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream].

★ Tier 17: We cleared 5/6 M in Highmaul and 8/10 M in Blackrock Foundry (several of which were server first kills), and earned [Glory of the Draenor Raider].

★ Tier 18: We cleared 13/13 M after achieving many server first kills, including [Realm First! Archimonde].

★ Tier 19: We cleared 7/7 M in the Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 M in the Trial of Valor, and 8/10 M in the Nighthold.

Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/GXrOvfPG0e44FZ7q2

Who To Contact
You may contact us via BattleTag at MarkedAngel#1950 or Cyrath#1823

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Hey man. I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for exceptional DPS players but we could also use your tank spec! We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord

I look forward to hearing from you!
<TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 3-4 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression.

The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding.

We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude.

Schedule

Mandatory raid times are:

Sundays from 6-10 PM ET
Mondays from 7-10 PM ET

We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST.

Loot System
EP/GP

Recruitment
Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS.

Tank - Closed

DPS - High Priority
Rogue | Death Knight | Mage |Spriest| Shaman | Druid(Boomkin)

Healer - Low Priority
Resto Druid w/ dps offspec

However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered.

Talk to us

If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions.

If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd.bosscollection.net/

We look forward to hearing from you!
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
<Endless Waltz> was formed in Burning Crusade and has existed as a raiding guild ever since. We are a Mythic progression guild that pushes content on a limited raid schedule. 90% of applicants accepted are either still with the guild, or have ended their WoW careers with us. The most important point we stress is that we are not looking for a 3-month recruit. hopefully your aim is to find a new and permanent home, as that is the goal for our raid spots we fill.

Endless Waltz is a "mature" raiding guild. The age in the guild ranges from 18-40s and we have people from all over the country. We curse like sailors, enjoy questionable jokes and give each other the business. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you.

Server: Dragonmaw/Akama/Mug'thol (Connected) (PST)

Raid Times:
-Tuesday and Thursday 7:00 to 10:00 server time.
-Invites start at 6:30 and we pull at 7:00

Loot:
-EPGP

Additional Information:
-Flasks/Food/Potions Provided
-Gems/Enchants/Guild Repairs Provided
-Discord voice chat

Progression:
-6/9M Tomb of Sergeras
-9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
-7/10 Mythic Nighthold
-10/10 Heroic Nighthold
-7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
-3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor

Current Recruitment Needs
Dps:
-Shadow Priest (High Priority)
-Havoc Demon Hunter (High Priority)
-Balance Druid (Low Priority)
-Feral Druid (Medium Priority)
-Rogue (any spec) (Med Priority)
-Elemental shaman (High Priority)
-Hunter (BM/MM) (High Priority)
-Frost and Unholy Deathknight (Medium Priority)
-Retribution Paladin (Medium Priority)
-Arms/Fury warrior (Medium Priority)
-Warlock (Medium Priority)
-Windwalker Monk (Medium Priority)

Healers:
-Resto Druid (low Priority)
-Mistweaver Monk (low Priority)
-Holy/Disc Priest (low Priority)
-Holy Paladin (low Priority)
-Resto Shaman (low Priority)

Tanks:
Not recruiting tanks at this time.

Will consider any good application even if your class or spec isn't listed above or is listed as Low Priority!

If you are interested please visit our website (listed below) or contact an officer (TwoXKnives#1808, DefconShaz#1727, Brandoni#1939, Tavish#1987), Or myself (Zer0Faith#1697) In-game

Yo, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M, come join us for Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

There's also an optional heroic clear on Thursday at the same times.

For more info about us, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
you sound like you would be good fit for my roster, add me on btag if interested, im looking for a 3rd tank/boomy
Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30 pm PST
Prog 7/9M
Btag reza#1890
<Pre Pot> on Zul'jin 4/9M ToS is recruiting reliable ranged DPS and a couple healers to help fill our roster for mythic progression. Tues/Thurs/Mon 9-12 EST /w for more info. Would love to hear from you.

Bnet
EricErvin#1518
Short version: 8/9 M and working on KJ. 3 night a week schedule.

Obligatory spam link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758886976

Rostafer#1882
Xantoniel#1517
Relam: Tichondrius
Raids: Mon/Wed 5-8pm PST
Progression: 6/9
Recruiting: 1 heal, 1 flex, 1 dps
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Ranged (No Locks)
Rogues

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com