932 Resto Druid LFG Horde or Alliance

Guild Recruitment
932 Resto Druid here, I am looking for a new group of friends after my last went their separate ways.

I enjoy Mythic + and Raiding, and achievement hunting. I really would like to find guildmates who are more like me, they strive to good at their class and role, and find pleasure in smooth runs.

I am a 37, male, living on the west coast, who prefer to raid at night. I started playing WoW when SWG released the NGE, right after BC dropped. Started out PvP as a healer, and in Cata moved to PvE. I stopped playing halfway through MoP and came back for the Legion release.

I am willing to server xfer and switch factions as needed to find a good group of people to play with again.
Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! We are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We are active and host a variety of events, from raids, to M+, to transmog runs, AP farming, and the occasional pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 8pm - 11pm central time and are 9/9 heroic. Our goal is to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and have been successful this expansion!

Please take a look through our recruitment post and add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, if you are interested.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754046063#
If you're interested in Normal and Heroic raiding, my guild on Thrall Horde-side raids Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5PM to 8PM west coast time, and we need healers!

We're a very friendly (if a bit weird) bunch - we have a discord, and though we just recently started the guild, we already have 39 accounts in the guild.

If you want to ask me anything about it, feel free to add my BattleTag: Wolvigar#11896
Looks as if you'd be a great fit here in Drow!
Please take a minute to read below and see what you think.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Meant to highlight the raid times too :)
[H]-Remnant- Of <Seraph>

3/9M
(7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team
As a young Seraph raid team, our goals are to down mythic raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in Mythic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Seraph raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Mage - Any
Priest - Shadow, disc
Warlock - Affliction
Druid - Balance, Guardian
Warrior - Closed
Paladin - Retribution, Holy
Demon Hunter - Beastmaster
Hunter - BM, MM
Shaman - Closed
Death Knight - Unholy
Rogue - Assassination
Monk - BrM

Darii - R09 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598

Links:
Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm
Hello Crissair, We are a small group of raider right at your age group on a West Coast server Alli, Lightbringer high pop. We are looking to add a few more raiders to our small community for our Mythic ToS raid and into Antorus. We run a full clear of Heroic ToS so gearing you would be np. Finding the group of people you can relate to is key. Please add our Btag let's talk.

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 1/9 M ToS
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 1/9 M ToS.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
HI Crissari,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hey there Crissari,

<Ascension> is a 4/9M (host will die tomorrow!) newly formed guild this tier recruiting for mythic ToS raiding and building a strong team for Antorus. We are a progression oriented guild and all core spots are performance based. Presently we have 1 open core spot for a healer and currently have no resto druid! We maintain a very small roster (about 22 at maximum) so we are definitely looking for people who want to be part of a stable core for this tier and beyond.

Raids are Tues/Weds 9p-12 server time (EST) and we use Discord for voice. Food and flasks are provided every raid.

Please add Quazi#1125, would love to chat so we can learn more about each other!
<Mad Hatter>Alliance on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
<Dishonored> is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our two raid teams.

Team 1 Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M
Team 2 Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M

Team 1’s raid times are:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 7:30-10:30pm Pacific

Team 2’s raid times are:
Saturday & Sunday from 6:00-9:00pm Pacific
We also do a weekly heroic clear on Fridays.

We are seeking all talented raiders for both healers & DPS for both teams and will talk to any interested raiders! We are relaxed groups that get serious to kill bosses, but we like to have fun and improve our play at all times. We learn from mistakes without raging, and we move on to get the kill.

If you're interested, please contact our recruitment team: Battletags: Dishonored#11140, Izicialrage#1292, Juderulz#1632 or Lanneck#1840.
Thanks all for the replies. I have found a home.
<CLUB HOUSE> Kil'Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Recruiting:
Ranged DPS: Mage, Hunter, Warlock, boomkin, S priest.
Healer: Resto druid, Holy pali.
Melee: Rogue.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Loot is distributed by RC Loot council. Visit our web site clubhouse.enjin.com

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled DPS for progression. The guild is large and has 2 raid groups! So there's always something going on, M+, RBGs, WQ groups. We also sell raids to make our raiders a little extra gold. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tag is pimpion#1425 OR app @ clubhouse.enjin.com
<Dishonored> is currently recruiting dedicated raiders for our two raid teams.

Team 1 Progression: 9/9H, 5/9M
Team 2 Progression: 9/9H, 3/9M

Team 1’s raid times are:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday from 7:30-10:30pm Pacific

Team 2’s raid times are:
Saturday & Sunday from 6:00-9:00pm Pacific
We also do a weekly heroic clear on Fridays.

We are seeking all talented raiders for both healers & DPS for both teams and will talk to any interested raiders! We are relaxed groups that get serious to kill bosses, but we like to have fun and improve our play at all times. We learn from mistakes without raging, and we move on to get the kill.

If you're interested, please contact our recruitment team: Battletags: Dishonored#11140, Izicialrage#1292, Juderulz#1632 or Lanneck#1840.
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Keep Drow in mind!