930 Boomkin LF Late Night

Guild Recruitment
Hi all! I'm a 930 boomkin with 3/9M experience in Tos, 72 traits in my artifact and bis leggos for both ST and AOE. Looking for a guild with a sense of humor while still being progression focused. Looking for a guild that raids weekdays and starts around 12am EST. Not looking to be a back up raider or warm a bench. Looking for a core spot. I would like 2 days a week but I will do 3 days for the right fit. Alliance only please. Please leave spam below and if I feel we are a good fit I will contact you. Thanks for reading!
<FASTz> of Arthas-PvP is a new guild composing of top 40 U.S. leadership and we're building for Antorus. I'm looking specifically to recruit someone with your kind of experience. We raid late night Friday and Saturday from 12:45 AM to 4:45 AM EST. Feel free to message us for more details!

If interested, add me to bnet and we'll chat more there.

TheLOOGE#11560

Below is our guild spam. Good luck to you in your guild search!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELCOME TO FAST!

RAID DAYS & TIMES:

Friday & Saturday
9:45PM - 1:45AM PST (12:45AM - 4:45AM EST)

Loot Council

RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Healers

Holy Paladin - HIGH
Resto Druid - HIGH
Disc Priest - HIGH
Mistweaver - HIGH

DPS

Any and all competent DPS players regardless of spec or class is encouraged to apply!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

GM: Avantha#1824 (Former GM of US #33 Parse Culture)
Officer: TheLOOGE#11560 (Former GM of US #33 Redux)

ABOUT US

Who we are: A late-night, weekend raiding guild seeking to finish top US 100 in Antorus. Our leadership and core of players understand that WoW’s hardcore raid scene is dying out, giving way to a surge of casual raiding guilds -- such as this one -- featuring great talent, while expending far less time raiding.

What we are: Casual, semi-hardcore raid group. Firm 8 hour raid weeks. NO mandatory alts. NO mythic splits. No raid time extensions and no extra days. We raid the days and times we advertise. No bait and switches here. We also aren’t pressing to mimic other established guilds. While our guild is new, many of us have decided to come together from other guilds to build something special.

The goal is simple: Complete all of current content as effectively and efficiently as possible before the start of a new tier.

Here’s the key: Have fun while doing it. Being in a guild where no one likes anyone else is flat out not fun. Being in a guild where most raiders only log in for raid isn’t fun either. We realize that. So one of our foremost priorities is to cultivate a raid environment that is social, enjoyable and fun but also serious when it needs to be.

The bottom line: We want to create an atmosphere that you want to be a part of, both in and out of raid, while also emphasizing progression raiding. It’s a delicate balance that we will aim to achieve as we make our way through each tier.
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Contacts (Btag):
Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929
GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
Good morning!
heres my copy pasta - be happy to add u to have a quick conversation - no pressure.

At 'Midnight' it's exactly 00:00
The end of the darkest hour, and the beginning of a new day.

[Alliance] Silvermoon-Mok'Nathal (US) <Midnight> is filling for a permanent Mythic ToS / Antorus roster.

What we need:
We are looking for competative players who strive to stand toe to toe with top tier players of their respective classes. We want players who are analytical about their own performance, and who are able to self-improve.

Players with already established mythic raiding background are a plus, and geared players with Mythic plus experience are also welcomed. We value players who follow mechanics, and who are able to adjust quickly to dynamic environments and playstyles--but mostly we value those who evolve through their mistakes.

What we want:
A fun, encouraging and inclusive raiding environment. We like to have fun, and so should you!

Website / Discord info: http://midnight.gg
Battletags: Sephys#11315, Andygami#6483

Raid Times: PST 6:30pm - 9:30pm Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
<Perfect> the #1 RBG guild on Stormrage is now looking to add talented players to its weekend PvE raid team, Team Rush. Currently 4/9M LF a couple more reliable raiders to round out the core team.

Who we are: First and foremost we are a group of friends who enjoy playing the game together. The guild is large and has multiple teams running both PvP and PvE content all throughout the week. Team Rush runs a limited raid schedule on Fri and Sat but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done.

Needs:
Ranged dps other than warlocks
H Pally (high demand)
R Druid (med)
Rogue (high demand)

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class isn't listed.

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm-1am, but will be extending to 2am in Antorus.

Message the following contacts for details:

Kane - Kane#12500
Diszect - Killswitch#1272
Discappoint - Xerynn#1549
Syans - Syan#1437
Psyrina - GiGi#1168
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hello friend,

Not sure if our times work for you or not. I know you mentioned around 12AM EST, we raid Tues. and Thurs. 11:30PM EST to 2AM. Only 5 hours a week so our raiders have time to play other games (Destiny 2, League, PUBG), play alts, do M+, or have a life, lol.

Current progression is 5/9M. Recruiting you for a core spot, no boomkin on team currently! We are serious about progression, but very silly outside of boss pulls (lots of memes, good sense of humor, flaming each other), so we may be a good fit. Please come have a chat with me, add me at Neddy#1554 if you might be interested. Thanks!
    Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
    Server: Area-52
    9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
    DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
    LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
    VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
    CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
    And checked it twice
    "Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
    I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
    Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
    His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
    Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
    Server: Silver Hand
    Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
    Tank
    DPS(not ret)

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).