7/9M Shaman/Druid Healer LFG

Guild Recruitment
Im currently 7/9M on my rshaman and 5/9M on my rdruid. I have exp on Fallen Avatar with a 2% wipe. My druid use to be my main, but I swapped to shaman for mistress progression. Druid has all healing legos, however my shaman is fairly new and only has a few.

I can no longer make the raid times for my current raid team due to my work schedule. I would prefer to stay Horde, but if its a good fit I am willing to go Alliance. The times I can make are,

(Times in CST)
Monday-Friday: 8pm to 12am
Saturday-Sunday: Open
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 6/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• Guardian Druid
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249940

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
<Toast> on Area-52, horde side.

We have been a guild for MANY years and we have 9 raid teams, 2 connected guilds, and a dedicated RBG team. We are currently 7/9 Mythic, with Avatar to sub 20%... so we are pretty close to the kill. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST. (Which I know is 1 hour before what you said, but I wasnt sure if you were flexible or not) We are pushing for the "Cutting Edge" achieve, and looking for like-minded people, who will do what it takes to get that achieve.

We are the largest guild on our server, and it is pretty typical to have 200+ people online. We are ALWAYS doing either Mythic+, Heroic clears, Carry runs, RBG's, etc.

If you are interested, please contact me.
ihealdrunk#1812
We are a 7/9M guild on Sargeras (alliance). We raid 3 nights a week,Tues-Thurs 8pm-12am central time. Right now we have the first 6 bosses on farm...maiden can always be a pain lol and we are progressing on avatar. We also run mythic+ outside of raid there's a small group of us who sell keys every week. When we are tired of bashing our head against avatar we will take a break and go run old raids for ap or xmog,En,NH and sometimes do them on mythic. We are looking for active,social people who are fast learners and can show up to raid. Feel free to add me on bnet if you have any questions. Tiffany#12965
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

Voice:
- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
We could be a good fit for you!

Our raid times are a teensy bit later than what you requested, though.

We're 6/9M, handful of 25% wipes on Maiden (she's dying tonight for sure).
We're 104th in the US for 2-day raiding guilds.
We raid Tues/Wed from 7:15p PST until 10:45p PST.

Add me to BattleTag! Hope to hear from you soon!

- Krystalline#1901
Guild: Substance
Server: Mal'ganis
Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs
Times: 8:00-11:00 CST
Progression: 7/9 M
Loot System: loot council
Recruitment Needs: Rsham, Spriest, and Hunter
Contacts: Nicki#11412
Hey Bigshamz,
I'm from Tabbed Out on Mal'Ganis. We are 5/9M and in need of one healer. We raid Saturdays 11:00-2:00 and 3:00-6:00 server time. I'd like to chat with you if you're interested. My btag is Yuebe#1363
Dominion

A Mythic Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
Tues 8-11pm Est
Wed 8-11pm Est
Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
dominionstormrage.shivtr
Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
Big we have a strong interest in a Sham or Druid. Please reach out you have questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We killed Mythic Maiden tonight just as I predicted we would. :)

Hope you're interested in us.

7/9M - 95th in the US for 2-day raiding guilds!!
Big,
I am very interested in you on your Resto Druid. We know the pain of a 2% wipe on Avatar as you do. We have an immediate opening and we fit your raid times perfectly. Hit me up!

General Information:
<Devoid>
Progression: 7/9M - 3% on Avatar
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 9/18/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

DPS:
Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
Death Knight: Low
Hunter: HIGH!
Mage: VERY HIGH!
Monk: Low
Paladin: Low
Priest: Low

Heals:
Resto Druid: VERY HIGH!
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Philosophy:
Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Santô – GM
Santo#11753
Vahlexia#1682

Apply At:
https://discord.gg/HmK7J9j

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
If I can convince you to go Alliance, I would love to chat!

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore (Alliance) is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Balance Druid
Warlock
Feral Druid
Rogue

HEALS:
Resto Shaman
As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.
Hey there Bigshamz!

If you are willing to consider Alliance side, I think we might be a good fit for you, and I believe the times are a match! <Ubiquitous> is currently 7/9 mythic in ToS, and was previously 8/10 mythic in NH. We are alliance side on Proudmoore, just relocated from Lightbringer, and have open recruitment for all DPS roles if you're interested and able to make all of our raid days/times -Tues/Wed/Th 7-10 server (PST).

We've got a good group, with a mix of men and women of all ages and from all walks of life. We raid only 9 hours/week, but get a lot done in that time, and in off raid time, there's almost always people running something, be it farming old raids for the mount crazy people, to guild mythic + runs, Sunday alt raids, and everything in between.

The best way to contact me if you're interested is via B.tag: Sedestia#1763 or reach out to anyone in guild and they can direct you to an officer for a chat!

Cheers!