[A] LF Active Social/Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
okay peeps,

i really have been wanting to make a new alliance toon, and it will be my first (baby) toon (more than likely) on whichever server i decide on (after some of you HOPEFULLY put your cute little ads below) :) , i have alts elsewhere.. 5 110s.. almost 6 (because one is 109 atm, lol) :P ... I'm looking for for a place to meet some new friends! can never have too many friends, eh? i loooove people! so.. yeah! :D

a little about me:

been playing since BC, took some time off in MOP, i think i had my friend level me thru panda land tho, haha, she didnt care, she did it quite fast! :P i really like pandas and draenei's (mainly for their booties.. duh!) ;)

im 33. i have no kids. and.. i really wish i had a cat. i love cats. theyre so cool. i mean, who doesnt wish they could "meow" ?? i wish i could! ... if i could... i would just go up to random people and "meow" at them! :D

ummmm.... my computer is quite crappy, i need a new one so no raiding for me! id rather talk to people in disc, gchat, level, level with people, attempt to do pvp, do fun events (if you have them), and.... whatever else that doesnt involve raiding/ Mythic+, and other crap that serious people do :P (the lingo people use confuses me anyway! like WHUT??) :-O

okay that is all! :D

TTFN

-V

P.S. No, this toon will NOT be coming along, I will be making a baby toon for the new server and starting fresh!

Please reply back to me on here :) thankies.
^^
Hey there! We would love for you to come hang out in our guild if you're interested! <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (average age is about 30-35) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753445188#post-5

Please add my btag if you are interested in chatting: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search! :)
Check out Elysium on Turalyon. = ) They are really friendly!
^^
More social than casual... lol :P
Hey!
Our guild raids Tues/Thurs and optional Monday (for fun events/farm content) 8-11pm CST. We are alliance on Emerald Dream (which has a great community atmosphere and server wide events!).

You can add me to bnet so I can give you more info at - Tellu#11210
OR join our discord!
https://discord.gg/BFYrXmM

Hope to talk to you soon!