923 DPS Warrior LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
My preferred availability is 7-11pm PST, I can work and wiggle that a little bit if need be.

Raid experience is minor Heroic Nighthold experience, any raid experience prior was wayyy back when Wrath was live. I have raided countless hours in EverQuest if that has any merit here.

For alts, I have a 916 Havoc DH, a Druid at 110 (haven't played much so low ilvl, but can gear quickly if needed, any spec) on Alliance. Horde, have 908 Holy Paladin, 880 Warlock. All of these are subject to tranfers and changes in specs as needed.

Not sure what else to put here; reply with any questions I didn't answer in my post. Thank you.
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild. You can see more here

or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)
Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)
Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885)
Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)
Sunday (4PM PST - 6PM PST) Tomb of Sargeras (Normal) (ilvl 885

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.
I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
<Slightly Inefficient> is a new and growing Alliance guild on Proudmoore. Our core is a group of friends who just want to kill some bosses and have a good time. Some of us have been playing together for years, but others have joined more recently. We aren’t cliquey and are happy to meet new people.

Our raiders have a wide range of experience from Vanilla content to current Mythic tier, and we’re looking to boost our numbers to get into raiding Mythic on Argus. We have a fairly light schedule (6 hours per week) and ask for high attendance. Because our schedule is so light, we expect members to come fully prepared for raids with consumables and knowledge of the fights.

Raids are Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM server time (9:30-11:30 Eastern). We have lots of people who run M+ and like to PVP at other times, so you’ll have no trouble finding groups.

PM me in game at Angel#19787 with any questions
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.
We do mythic + during the week for the most part, but do them mostly on Monday's that we call Mythic Monday.

We are 2/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
TOS raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
We do Normal for Farm on Tuesday at 7:30 server.
Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and a Healers

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.

Current Recruitment:
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hey Wunder,

<Kindrèd> is an adult, Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server and looking for a skilled dps warrior to join our progression team! We're a mature, friendly bunch of old-school players who've been playing this game since the early years. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 8-11pm PST and we also push keystones anytime outside of those hours. Please check out our recruitment post for more details and contact information. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759227381?page=1#post-10

Thank you and hope to hear from you!
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. Our guild is 8/9h and our weekend raid group is 6/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Hey Wunderweezle!
I am with Darkness Ascended, we are for the horde and we are on Hyjal server. Our raid times are Weds/Sat 7-10pm PST. We have events throughout the week including our M+ fridays! We would love to chit chat with you about possibly joining our team as we prepare for Antorus! My btag is Astirrays#1997 and my discord is Astirrays#7838.
<Battle for Azeroth> Weekend Semi HC / Casual Progression guild on {A}Stormrage recruiting for core spots. Fri & Sat (Sundays Optional) 10pm-1am est 9/9n - 9/9h - 3/9m

We are a guild that places value on people over the purples or legendary items that they happen to have. Awesome gear is a plus but loyalty and synergy are the 2 things that allow us to play together and be successful as a team.

We are all friends here , some are real life friends others are long time friends that we have picked up along the way over the years and we strive to maintain those relationships. We believe that having fun with one another is the most important aspect of playing any game together. That is why we classify our guild as Semi Hardcore / Casual. We also firmly believe that winning is fun. We are an end game progression guild, when we sit down, the goal is focusing on the obstacle in front of us and overcoming it. If you decided to join us, you will find your guildies are more than willing to build with you and will go to great lengths to ensure that your issues / problems are resolved appropriately and to satisfaction.

We build one another up so that we can succeed as a team , We try to help one another improve as players and as people in some cases. We win as a team and we take loses as a team. There are no blame games played here and we are all equal in our responsibilities to ensure our success in what ever our current raid encounter focus is.

We raid in a positive raid environment so check your ego at the door please, Don't worry, we always give credit where its due and do recognize players who go above and beyond what is required of them.

Current Roster Needs :

Demon Hunter (Havoc) - Low
Demon Hunter (Vengeance) -Low

Warrior (Arms) - Low
Warrior (Fury) - Med
Warrior (Protection) -Low

Rogue (Any Spec) - High

Shaman (Enhance) -Med
Shaman (Elemental) - High
Shaman (Restoration) - Low

Monk (Brewmaster) -Low
Monk (Windwalker) - Med
Monk (Mistweaver) - Low

Mage (Any spec) -High

Druid (Balance) - High
Druid (Feral) - High
Druid (Guardian) - Low
Druid (Restoration) - High

Priest (Shadow) - Med
Priest (Holy) -Low
Priest (Discipline) - Low

Warlock (Any Spec) -High

Hunter (Any spec) - Med

Paladin (Holy) - High
Paladin (Protection) - Low
Paladin (Retribution) - Med

Death Knight (Frost) - High
Death Knight (Unholy) - High
Death Knight (Blood) - Low

We are always welcoming to any player who is looking to raid regardless of the listing above, We also accept friendly and social casuals as well as new or returning players. So please feel free to hit us up here or in game, Contact info is listed below.