928 UH DK LF Progression Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently active duty military and returning from a deployment period, previously a very competitive raider and looking for a good home to push content in the next raid tier and expansion.

1. Times available & time zone: Monday - Friday 1700 - 2200 Saturday - Sunday 0800 - 2100 (I wont be on for that whole period but I could squeeze content into periods of it.)
2. Server preference: Any
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore preferably but Hardcore raiding is negotiable depending on the content push.
5. Current progression/experience: 4/9M during deployment (Couldn't jeopardize a raid with spotty internet.) Currently a Cutting Edge raiding for all content since HFC in WoD.
6. Recent logs (if available): None but willing to trail to prove worth
7. Contact info: I can be reached via discord app at any time @ Selerot#8738 and by battle.net @ Selerot#1581
8. Anything else: I am looking for an active social environment as well if you guys spend hours on discord I will most likely be in there bsing and running content. Please feel free to contact me at anytime I receive discord notifications on my phone. Thank you for your consideration.
Hey Selerot,

Not sure what your time zone is, so I'll stick my spam in here even though I'm Alliance. I'd love to chat with you. :)

Slightly Inefficient is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore (hopefully you don't mind a transfer) looking to get into raiding mythic on Argus. We have a core of raiders with years of experience raiding ranging from Vanilla through current content. Some of our members have been raiding together for years, but we also have some that have joined up recently.

We're a pretty light-hearted group who love to joke around, never afraid to laugh at ourselves as much as we tease one another. We're a group of drama free adult friends just looking to kill bosses and maybe get some super sweet mounts in the process. We love running M+ and occasional older raids hoping for titanforges of t19 and don't mind helping to gear up newer members.

Our raiding schedule is lighter than a lot of mythic guilds:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM server time (9:30-11:30 Eastern) Before and after raids and on off nights we do plenty of M+ runs and have members who like to PVP. Because our raid schedule is so light, we expect everyone to be knowledgeable of upcoming fights and show up ready to start immediately at the time our raids begin.

We're currently looking for DPS of all classes and a few healers, preferably a resto shaman and holy paladin. We're 9/9 H and just looking on a few more members to fill out the roster for Mythic.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me either in game at Amoozing#1420 or on Discord at Dwissa#3619
Sorry I didn’t clarify in my post EST is my time zone.
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Hey Selerot,

If you'd consider Alliance and possibly a raid ending of 23:00 then I'd love to talk to ya!

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Would love to talk to you some more!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
Veladys#2257 (Discord)
Would be interested in a Weekend raiding guild as well.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Currently 5/9M and 829 my apologies for logging off in frost gear.
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> (Horde - Mal'Ganis) is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849)
Lucky#6545 - Discord

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Battle.net
WizSpike#3192 - Discord