7/9M Resto Shaman lf Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Tuesday-Thursday only, 2-3 days max.

Mainly interested in Horde.

And especially interested in those trying to push Avatar and KJ before release on 28th of Artorius.

Tich but willing to transfer if good enough
bump
CE is our only goal the next 2 weeks. Sub 15% wipes on FA last week.

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Horde-US-Thrall) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
**Looking for a Healer to trial for our 4th CORE spot - Pref. RESTO SHAMAN/HOLY PALADIN**
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Emphasis on RANGED DPS - Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Thrall) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

Brand new to Thrall(US), we decided being Horde would give us the recruitment edge to finish this tier strong and keep our streak of achieving Cutting Edge.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
Dom#1744
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
DirtyD#1976
I would probably kill a man if you could raid Mon-Wed instead of T-Th as we have an immediate opening for a skilled resto shaman. Why you gotta be a heartbreaker?!

If that has convinced you somehow or your times are a bit more flexible, Void is 9/9M looking for a resto shaman and my btag is #roffletastic1470. <3
We will complete this tier as we have all previous tiers and have an immediate opening for a skilled and dedicated resto shaman as KJ dies and we move into Antorus.

<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking dps (range preferred) and 1 resto shaman to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH
8/9M ToS (for now)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact Elysra (Discord: Davryn#6479; Bnet: Bizambo#1417 or Reason at Btag Beyond#1193.
I would probably kill a man if you could raid Mon-Wed instead of T-Th as we have an immediate opening for a skilled resto shaman. Why you gotta be a heartbreaker?!

If that has convinced you somehow or your times are a bit more flexible, Void is 9/9M looking for a resto shaman and my btag is #roffletastic1470. <3

When do you guys raid monday? Tuesday and Wed times do not matter really. Anytime T-Thursday works so why I listed it.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/zalathel?spec=Restoration

Some notes here. Healed with an excellent healing team so it was often difficult to parse especially on certain fights but do have some orange parses and plenty of blues(some purples) which show I can pull the numbers.

Also have an extensive mythic raiding history dating back to Cataclysm and have two cutting edges(gotten with holy paladin though). Nearly completed several other cutting edges but guild fell apart beforehand like sadly this one yet again. So looking for tight knit group of people who aren't crazy either.

I'm capable with every healer but best with resto shaman and holy paladin. Very flexible.
11/07/2017 08:07 AMPosted by Zalathel

When do you guys raid monday? Tuesday and Wed times do not matter really. Anytime T-Thursday works so why I listed it.

We raid Mon-Wed 7:30-11:30 CST. If you can make those, we are def interested in a good shaman for farm and Antorus.

Also I know the pain of being with good healers man. We had a druid that took every innervate and would bomb raid heals and there was just no way I could compete, so I just did my job. Guy was a beast. If you have questions, hit me up on btag roffletastic#1470
11/07/2017 08:15 AMPosted by Bubleheart
We raid Mon-Wed 7:30-11:30 CST. If you can make those, we are def interested in a good shaman for farm and Antorus.

T-W would work perfectly. Sadly, I would miss a fairly good chunk of Monday always about the first 1:30 hours so I know it wouldn't work out for you guys.

Well, that sucks but thanks for the reply and interest and gl on your search!

and yeah our best of a healer was a holy priest. Always parsed orange no matter the fight.
bump
bump
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hello Diffusion is currently looking for a resto shaman we are currently 8/9m pushing to for mythic kj. If you are interested add me on bnet-Lustratic#1862

Some info linked below

☄️Diffusion☄️

We're currently looking for talented players to progress through legions content with. These are the preferred classes we are looking for at the moment, but accepting any talented players if you are a good fit.

⚔️Requirements⚔️
66+ Traits
940+ ilvl
High attendance

Immediate Needs for Antorus
Melee/Tank: Warrior, Windwalker
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Lock, Mage, Hunter
Heals: Disc, Sham, MW

Guild: <Diffusion>
Server: US-Turalyon
Schedule: We have a 3 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed/Thr 9:00pm-12:00am EST.
Progression: 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 8/9M
History: Our core group has been raiding together since WoLK.
Voice: Discord
Loot: EP/GP

Feel free to contact one of our officers in game, or on our website:
http://diffusion-turalyon.enjin.com
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6640
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Diffusion
BTag- Lustratic#1862
Discord Tag: Enviable#1779
bump
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 7/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do M+ and have some people who enjoy pushing high keys. Infact some of our raiders are the top on server for M+.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728