938 Balance looking for H guild

Guild Recruitment
f
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
Mage, Ele, Spriest, Boom

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
Hi Touchy!

I'm sorry you've had such a hard time! <The Tribe> is a Horde guild on Aggramar and we've been around since launch (December of 2004 specifically). I'm the third GM in its history and our membership and officer corps are quite stable, so I think we definitely nail that requirement on the head.

We are looking to bolster our roster to get more folks regularly raiding and doing mythics, the end of the expansion lull has definitely been hitting us but we're aiming to get AotC for ToS and walking into Antorus at full steam. Here's our website with more info: http://www.longlivethetribe.com/. If you like what you see you can apply on our forums: http://forum.longlivethetribe.com/viewforum.php?f=19

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any member, we're all happy to chat! Either way, good luck on your search!

Cheers,
Cris
Hi, I think we fit your desires, but:

Are you looking for Horde only or would you transfer Alliance?

Would you server transfer?

If yes to both, please message me: AllamuchyAl#1246.

Little Rascals is basically exactly what you are looking for besides that.
Hey bud. Not sure if we're a perfect fit but we're a pretty old mature guild. We did do a server transfer back before Summer, but only due to our old server being dead in the water. Basically our entire raid team made the transfer (15/16 people).

Some of us have been playing together for years upon years (since LK). We've brought on new people and already gone through the whole rebuilding phase. Managed to push in to Mythic raiding but we've been having a little struggle at keeping 20 people consistently available. We have solid tanks, good healers, and level headed leaders. While not everyone is active daily in WOW, we all chat on discord and play lots of other games throughout the week. There are multiple Mythic Plus groups running throughout the week as well. If you want to chat some more, feel free to add me:

Brewstout#1639

(the boring details)
The Angrydome - Stormrage - Alliance
9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic
Raid Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression. With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Outside of raid we do lots of mythic plus runs and have an active discord

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With three weeks into Mythic we are 4/9 and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you! Here's my battle tag: Kelpchi#1819
    Recruiting for Antorus!!

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you!

Current progression:

8/10M NH, 9/9H, 6/9M

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill)

Sunday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill)

Contacts:

Touczz#1764 - Touczz
    Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
    Kreight#11259 - Wildkreight
    Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 6/9 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team. I know you said you were looking for heroic, but if you're interested in a group that progresses through mythic at a more relaxed pace than others, we might be a good fit.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
    6/9 Mythic ToS
    9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
    6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
    • Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
    Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
    Hey Touchypuma, we over here at <Vindicated> on US-Wyrmrest Accord are looking for a Boomkin to round out our roster for Antorus. We currently don't have any, and we'd really like you to come join our very friendly, progression minded guild! We're 9/9H AOTC this tier, and we're looking to do the same for next tier!

My Battletag is JayneReveck#1990, add me, let's chat!!
    <Saturday Night Shoguns> might be a good fit for you!

Our Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday, Wednesday 7:00 - 9:00 PST
    Optional Sunday raid night 7:00 - 9:00 PST (we typically clear normal on Sundays)

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting dedicated players to join our core raid team in order to progress through Heroic Antorus: Burning Throne raid and into mythic. We will consider all classes and specs. We are looking for mature players that are “raid ready” and able to operate without a lot of supervision or hand holding. We're an active guild even outside of raids, running mythic+ and doing PvP as well.

Highest priority DPS needs are:
    Rogue
    Balance Druid
    Havoc DH
    Warlock
    Hunter

Highest priority healer needs are:
    Resto shaman
    Mistweaver monk

Loot: Personal loot.

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild. We’ll chat with you and determine next steps.

Dan#1497
    Lafiel#1375
    Bruh just because of your name I want to recruit you!@!!!!!!!!!! Hit me up 7/9M Tues/Wed 11:30p-3a EST currently recruiting for our mythic Antorus Roster.......

TommyJ#11344
    Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (5/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
    <The Unchained>
    Progression:
    9/9H ToS
    10/10H NH
    3/3 HToV
    7/7H EN

Server: Mal'GanisUS

Raid Times:(invites start at 7:45 EST)
    Wednesday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
    Thursday: 8:00pm-11:00am EST
    (Will usually not raid later than 11:00p, EST, unless something is close to dying)

Recruitment Needs:

Ranged: OPEN (Except Warlocks)
    Melee: OPEN
    Tanks: Closed
    Heals: OPEN (Except Monk)

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact Corruptions#1704
    <Wheres my Brez>
    A semi hardcore, new guild on Stormrage is recruiting for Antorus led by 6/9m mythic experienced players. We are looking for like minded raiders with mythic experience to prepare for content pushing in Antorus. Raid times will be Sun 7-11pm and Monday 9-11pm
    For more information contact:
    Gm/RL: Kappa#12454
    Co-gm: Soaras#11550
    Healing Officer: Raeana#1652

Tanks:
    Closed

Healers:
    Shamans: (high)
    Rdruids:(med)
    Hpals:(high)

DPS:
    Currently open to any dps to fill most of our spots once we recruit in more dps we will post specifics here
    <Pre Pot> 4/9M ToS is recruiting reliable ranged DPS and a couple healers to help fill our roster for mythic progression. Tues/Thurs/Mon 9-12 EST /w for more info. Would love to hear from you!

Officers to contact
    EricErvin#1518
    TRips#11502
    Cashisabeast#1600- GM
    Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

Seraph itself is more than a guild, we're a community of gamers. Each year we attend Blizzcon as a guild so if you're looking to become a part of something big, we're always seeking fun and friendly players!

About Disasterpiece:
    We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
    Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Seraphguild.com is the best online source for all things Seraph!

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & on behalf of the recruitment officer you may also reach me, Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
    WizSpike#3192 - Discord