933 Fury Warrior LF Alliance Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,
I am currently 4/9 in mythic tomb. The Sisters kill is on my Warlock. I have been raiding since Cata when I started WoW and I have raid lead through Cata and MoP.

I have the most experience with Fury followed by Arms and Prot in that order. Artifact is currently 64 traits. Heavily prefer to stick with Fury as primary spec. Swapping to Arms when needed is fine just not as good as my Fury DPS.

Preferred Raid Time: 8PM to 12AM Eastern, Saturday and/or Sunday
Guild Qualities I'm looking for: Friendly and having fun while raiding, Older group (18+), Semi-Hardcore (NO ALT RUNS TO GEAR MAINS), looking to clear content as far as possible during tier.
Server Transfer? Yes.
Faction change? Heavily prefer Alliance though Horde is not out of the question just unlikely.

Contact info: B.Tag Nartus#1455, or in-game
I will also be checking in on this forum post as well.

Thank You
If you'd consider Horde... we're interested

Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid. (I know that's 8 hrs and your post says 9+, but if its close enough for you if the rest is right, lets talk)

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

I sent an invite so we can chat about it.

Naaldira#1635
No warriors currently.

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128