Season 6 and Antorus Raid Release Schedule

General Discussion
It’s been an epic few days for World of Warcraft, including the announcement of the Battle for Azeroth expansion at BlizzCon, but there’s one more announcement we didn’t get to: when you’ll be able to enter Antorus, the Burning Throne.

We’ve now finalized the upcoming raid’s release schedule and are pleased to share it with you today!

Antorus, the Burning Throne Release Schedule:
• November 28: Normal and Heroic difficulties
• December 5: Mythic difficulty and Raid Finder wing 1
• December 19: Raid Finder wing 2
• January 2: Raid Finder wing 3
• January 16: Raid Finder wing 4

Additionally, Legion PvP Season 5 will end and Season 6 will begin the same day that Antorus opens on Normal and Heroic difficulty (November 28).

Good luck!
Could we get a clarification about how the Pantheon trinkets from Argus the Unmaker will drop from raids? Are they normal loot drops or personal loot guaranteed to drop? Can they Titanforge?

Asking since they are ilvl 940 drops on all difficulties.
11/08/2017 10:27 AMPosted by Frísk
LFR release seems weird.

Skipping Dec 26th i get
Skipping Dec 12th and Jan 9th weeks seems weird

not that I ever have much time for lfr but it just seemed like a weird release schedule

It's a new wing every 2 weeks. What's weird about that? They did it with TOS too.
11/08/2017 10:27 AMPosted by Frísk
LFR release seems weird.

Skipping Dec 26th i get
Skipping Dec 12th and Jan 9th weeks seems weird

not that I ever have much time for lfr but it just seemed like a weird release schedule

They are 2 weeks apart. What's not to get?
What's the required item level to enter LFR Antorus?
Woo! Thanks for the heads up, Ornyx.
11/08/2017 10:55 AMPosted by Zhaodonagh

I recently leveled up a new alt to 110 and when I hovered over those wings it told me that you would need an item level of 890 to queue for LFR Antorus.

I think the common issue right now is that many players overgear the required ilvl of 890 that the information given only shows "This instance isn't available yet."
11/08/2017 11:51 AMPosted by Nicelogs

I recently leveled up a new alt to 110 and when I hovered over those wings it told me that you would need an item level of 890 to queue for LFR Antorus.

I think the common issue right now is that many players overgear the required ilvl of 890 that the information given only shows "This instance isn't available yet."

Thanks for the info; I appreciate it.
So I'm guessing 7.3.5 isn't till after the final LFR wing? Please try to push that sooner because I reaaaaally wanna level alts and not have it suck. That is probably my single most anticipated feature at this point.

Other than that, looking forward to the new raid! Time to be the LFR hero I was born to be!
Is world scaling coming along with it? Or is that still TBD? Thanks for the update!! \m/
Are broken isles objectives going to keep awarding combatant gear after season 6 is over?

Can you buy the season 6 appearance from the NPC @Dalaran once this season is over or have to wait until the end of season 8? (season 6, 7 and 8 have the sae appearance).

Probably 880 since TOS LFR drops 885.
11/08/2017 12:27 PMPosted by Draghall
Is world scaling coming along with it? Or is that still TBD? Thanks for the update!! \m/

7.3.5 wont come with antorus.. it might happen next year at this point.
I'm so ready to leave Tomb of Sargeras and never go back.
11/08/2017 10:21 AMPosted by Niingjing
Could we get a clarification about how the Pantheon trinkets from Argus the Unmaker will drop from raids? Are they normal loot drops or personal loot guaranteed to drop? Can they Titanforge?

Asking since they are ilvl 940 drops on all difficulties.
they can only drop from normal and above, they're 940 but you get upgrade items every week until they cap at 1000 (like the legendary ring in WoD)

the only exception is the legendary wildcard one, that already comes at 1000 and needs no upgrading
Come onnnnnn Midnight Ponnnnnyyyyyy!
I'm 110% looking forward to being able to buy the season 5 PvP appearances. ;)
BS that LFR heroes have to wait so long to enjoy the story Antorus.
11/08/2017 12:26 PMPosted by Menradesh
So I'm guessing 7.3.5 isn't till after the final LFR wing? Please try to push that sooner because I reaaaaally wanna level alts and not have it suck. That is probably my single most anticipated feature at this point.

Other than that, looking forward to the new raid! Time to be the LFR hero I was born to be!

7.3.5 will hit the PTR just after the raid launches. Will be a few months till you see it live.