[H] 905 Warlock LF Social/Heroic Raid guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all, I came back to the game 3 weeks ago. I'm after a guild that raids Saturday/Sunday (US) up to a Heroic level (not interested in mythics.)

An active voice/text channel where groups getting together for achievement, transmog or mount runs, regular random heroics, being helpful and friendly a must.

I want a social group I can enjoy the game WITH! The sort of group that I can end an expansion with a bang and just have a lot of fun, while still enjoying challenging content. :)

p.s. Currently on Mal'Ganis but will transfer.
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content (Extra: If you're only interested in heroic that's fine. After clearing heroic, until we feel ready for starting mythic, we do achievement runs in normal mode. We have a pretty social group that messages each other in Discord.)

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
Thanks for the response Avralynia I have a few questions so will add you on btag and ask when I next catch you online.
FYI I am not too fussed if I can only go on the casual guild runs. Being able to PLAY with socially minded people is the important part for me.
I know we are not Horde but if you are willing to change Factions I think we could be a fit for you.

Critical Error [Sargeras - A]

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
9/9 N ToS
8/9 H ToS

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any
Heals - Non Priest - Non Druid

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Static, Prepi or Gorrax...

Prepi#1372

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.
Hi Phi, thanks for taking the time to respond. Unfortunately I love Horde, and those times aren't good for me (I live in NZ.)
Ixari!

I think you may love our team! HMU if we sound like a good fit :)

Raid:
* Make your own schedule! Life First, Games After
* Normal/Heroic Raid Team (No Mythic – opted for more flex/fun raids)
* Start having fun while raiding!
* Always get our AotC - Active discord
* 4+ years of raiding as a guild
* Solid 14 raider core – looking to add 10+ raiders!
* You and your friends can raid together without the worry of being cut!

Community:
* Non-Raiders also welcome!
* Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and lets expand those closets!
* Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
* Mythic Plus - Just starting up our Mythic + Mondays! (Optional Participation)

Info:
Ashes of Cataclysm(9/9H) is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST
Thursday 8-11pm EST
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30. (Flexible arrival departure times if you have something going on - no problem at all, just give us notice ahead of time)

If cross-realm raiding is something you are looking for, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Talk with you soon!
:+: Smushiz :+:
Btag: Smushiz#1660
Discord: Smushiz#4925 (Quickest Response)
Smushiz yes you guys sound fantastic! Alas the days aren't suitable as I live in New Zealand so Sat/Sun US days are best for me :(
Hey Ixari, first off, welcome back to wow (for better or for worse haha)! Secondly, <Alt Tabbed> is needing a couple of DPS for our weekend raiding team.

Progression:
9/9H

Raid Schedule:
Saturday (9p-12a Central Time)
Sunday (7:30p-9:30p Central Time)

Recruitment Needs
MDPS: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Rogue, Warrior (High)
RDPS: Druid, Priest, Hunter, Shaman, Warlock (Medium-High)

About Us:
We're primarily a group of friends made up of a mixing pot of various raiding experience. From raiders who have been raiding since Cataclysm to players who joined WoW in Legion. It doesn't matter when you started or how far you've ever gotten in raid. Everybody starts somewhere!

New to Raiding?
Fugeddabout the fear of raiding. On Tuesdays at 9p Central time, I also run normal Tomb, and everyone is welcome, regardless of experience. Good for learning mechanics, getting an alt that sweet sweet 4 set, or whatever on earth your own reasons are.

Snowrelia (BTag: UmiSagara#1691 or Discord: Snow#0992)
Thanks Snowrelia! Will send a btag request :D
FYI I am also working on a druid and priest for healing.
Up!
Hey ixari, sorry for the late reply first off!
Secondly, I never actually got your request
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

DFguild.com