Veteran Player LF Active Guild / Community

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone,

I'm a veteran player who used to raid at a high level that stepped away for a while, and now I'm back in a more casual manner. I can't commit to a regular raiding schedule as my career requires variable shift work, but I would still like to be part of an active and friendly guild that regularly does dungeons, pickup raids, PvP, all that good stuff. This is a social game, and it's not very fun without a community to be a part of.

I'd be interested in filling in on raids sometimes, keeping up to date on my gear in future content, that sort of thing as well, but I'm definitely not looking for a core 100% attendance spot anywhere. I bleed red, so I'd like to stay horde, but naturally I am open to going to any server.

Feel free to reply to me here or add my battletag: Alveia#1839. Thanks for your time, hoping to find a nice new place to call home.
You can always come hang out in Synthesis as an active casual player if you play at a high level. = )

Synthesis on Turalyon

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Synthesis
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We don't mind if you aren't able to attend consistently! Come when you can and enjoy the benefits of a gaming community during off times!

--------------------------

<Ex Inferno>’s Team Blue raid is LFM for its newly forming raid team!
This is a brand-new team within the Ex Inferno gaming community looking to casually raid normal and heroic Antorus. Raid days and times are subject to chance based on the wants and needs of the raid members. We are starting from the ground up and have openings in DPS/heal positions, as well as leadership positions. Seasoned mythic raiders from the guild are available to help the team not only while forming, but at any point along the way! Currently the raid times are set as W/Th 8:30-10:30 pm EST (server).

If you might be interested, feel free to contact me! I'd love to tell you more about both the team and the Ex Inferno community!

Discord: Ytesia#1692
B-tag: iamadecoy#1447
exinferno.com