MW LF RAIDING GUILD

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Just came back into the game after being burnt out from playing so much. I thought I would throw my hat into the ring and see what I can find.

Current EXP
3 out of 9 Mythic TOS
Goroth, Harj, Demonic

Have completed past tier
6 of 10 Mythic Nighthold
2 of 3 Mythic Trial of Valor
7 of 7 Mythic Emerald nightmare

ALL of these listings were when they were current and not after

Weapon is not as far along as what i want it to be but i am correcting it on my own time

The environment that i am looking for here and onward is a TEAM oriented environment that helps each other and doesn't just say that they are bad. I put in my time and effort doing the research necessary to help other classes when needed and look into all options. Also a contributing environment would be best as well, I give even if i cant spare the mats and others should as well without seeking rewards.

The biggest thing for me is communication from everyone (we all have ideas and should be seen as such)

Thank you for looking at my post and reading all of it over.

Disclaimer: obvious copy and paste efforts will be ignored please get my attention with a terrible joke! (that way i know you care!)

Battletag Is Rhav#1230
Discord is Rhav#9939

Happy Chatting
Helloooooo Rhav,

<ECKSDEE> is a 9/9H guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster in anticipation for Antorus! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of two years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding with our sister guild on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
No monks currently.
Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a new formed guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
The midget fortune teller who kills his customers is a small medium at large.

I know that was terrible right? LOL

Anyways short version - Fri/Sat 8pm to 11pm EST. AoTC focused (does not mean we will not do mythic if everyone is on board with it) We play the game to have fun, keep it light, but serious when we have to be.

Beef#12743 , hope to talk with you in Discord about everything else. Good luck with your search.
We would like to talk to you about joining either our Tue/Wed or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core raid spot in either group.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com