940 MW Monk LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I am looking for a late night raiding guild. Any day is fine. Looking for finishing up current raid and prepare for next one. I am a team player and help out every which way. Please leave a response below. Thank you.

Pajama#11507
We would like to talk to you about joining our TUES/WED or Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core HEAL SPOT.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hello,

We are 7/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). We are looking to add one more healer before Antorus. If you can make our times and are interested please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 via discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
<Whiskey Brigade>, 7/9 M ToS on US-Eredar, is a late night raiding guild that has progressed through current content since TBC. The roster has evolved over time, but we've been around for awhile and plan to continue having fun raiding and experiencing WoW together. We are a progression guild that takes raiding seriously. The focus is on teamwork and having fun, but a lot of that fun comes from playing well and killing bosses. Like any other guild, we expect our raiders to come to raid on time, fully prepared, with the intent to perform at their peak!

Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm server (central)

Realm: Eredar, Gorefiend, Wildhammer, Spinebreaker

Loot System: Loot Council with close calls being random roll

Recruitment: Looking for a few solid dps, a tank with dps offspec, a healer - if you have the dedication to perform at your best, learn and grow with the raid, and show up to raid on time and prepared (we provide flasks).

If interested please send Gigadunker-eredar/Avanda-eredar/Skaltrops-gorefiend/Zajik-eredar/Shrah-eredar an in-game mail or tell! Cheers!

btag: Gigadunker#1287
Hey Sensierd,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2-night raiding guild, Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We're 4/9 M and looking for some solid DPS to come and fill core spots in our raid team as we continue mythic progression into Antorus.

If you're interested and want to chat more add: Shadowbites#1291
<Precise> (9/9 H 1/9M) is a Horde raiding guild on Tichondrius. We are looking for competent and exceptional players who are constantly looking to better themselves and progress through both heroic and mythic content. We expect all applicants to be familiar enough with their class/spec to perform well in a raid environment. We also expect players to spend time both in game and outside of game researching fights and their class.We run keystones regularly and are looking for players who do the same. We are looking for committed and patient players who share the same interests in progression as us.

Raid Days / Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm server time. (10pm-1am EST).

Current Recruitment Needs:
Ret Pally
Balance Druid
Element Shaman
Fury/Arms Warrior
Dps with healer offspec

All dps classes and specs are considered so anyone interested can apply.

Lastly, we want to keep the guild drama free and ask that everyone who joins to do the same.

GM:
Zaxlez Battle Tag: AFusco#1382
Officers:
Zatron Battle Tag: Rank1Virgin#1719
Celesaris Battle Tag: Ash#11430
Geneis Battle Tag: Dar#1674
I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. <Inspect Me> started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for the upcoming tier and further progress into mythic ToS. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression.

Raid Times are Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst, we will be adding a third day shortly especially for next tier release.

What we are looking for:
Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
Knowledgeable about your class.
Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

We are very excited to hear from you and cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
Thank You
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

1 Healer (HPally pref) for M ToS Progression
1 DPS

DPS & Heal trials for Throne

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
Hellooooooo Sensierd!

<Ecksdee> is 9/9H recruiting for Mythic ToS, with 7/7 3/3 10/10M leadership.

Ecksdee has been around as a guild for just short of a few months, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Ecksdee! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Heroic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, Challenge Modes, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 8/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do things outside of raid together such as M+ and other games. We are more than just a guild but a community of gamers.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to apply at www.hollowcrown.net and/or contact us in game. Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
FERAL druid dps or tank i will off spec heals if needed i can explain exp with vodka and like 2 weeks with method in ICC but i left them for vodka was more friendly and raid sched lined up but i OT for vodka on the LK kill in ICC looking for new guild i recently joined legion late and willing to do w.e to get in to competeive raid guild can screen shot ui and all ms and !@#$ for u and show skill just let me know u want
Hello,

We are looking for a 4th healer for our core healing group. We are 7/9M and raid Tues, Thurs, Sun 9:30pm - 12:30am (est). If you can make our times and are interested please contact me via discord.

@ Shizz#9104 on discord

Best of luck,
Shizz
[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting 935+ extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current focus is to complete Cutting Edge and dive into Antorus with the top guilds in the world. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate the scene who have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement. We are also recruiting 920+ players for our second mythic team, while slightly less hardcore than our main team our focus is to offer them an environment with top tier leadership and the tools to succeed well past the average.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)
[A]<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

Naaldira#1635, add and we can chat about it, see if its a good fit. I sent a btag request.
<Bad> is a 9/9H Semi-Casual Heroic raiding guild made from a bunch of friends that wanted to start raiding while having fun. We are an adult guild so expect casual, explicit banter (no filter). We are laid back, but we do expect people to be prepared and learn bosses fairly quick. We are bolstering our roster to go into Antorus strong while keeping it relaxed. We haven't touched Mythic due to roster limitations.

Most of us are into Mythic+, PvP and Steam games as well in our off-time!

2-Day raid week. Raid times are T-W 8pm-11pm EST. We understand that life happens and can take you away from the things you want to participate in.

Currently recruiting:

1 Dedicated healer, prefer Holy Pally (All exceptional players still welcome)

(Hybrid role flexibility preferred, not required)

HMU on Bnet at Aibo#1676 in game if interested!!
Recruiting for Antorus!!

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras. Our group consists primarily of mid-to-late-20’s individuals, with most of us at a point in our lives where work and home life are our first priority and raiding is second. That being said, we still take raiding seriously, and always keep our focus on having a good time, progressing, making friends, and of course getting some awesome loot. WSI is currently looking for more raiders like you!

Current progression:

8/10M NH, 9/9H, 6/9M

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill)

Sunday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies up to 11:00pm EST, close to a kill)

Contacts:

Touczz#1764 - Touczz
Ripshot#1242 - Ripshotbh
Kreight#11259 - Wildkreight
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 8/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do things outside of raid together such as M+ and other games. We are more than just a guild but a community of gamers.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game for info or for a link to apply.
Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!!
We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN
Inquire Today!

If this interests you, add one of us on battle.net!

For any questions/inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Mastablastah#1100, Cathandris#1297, Val#1862, Kirnal#1437