937 Ele/OS Resto Shaman LF Late Night Guild

Guild Recruitment
937ish Elemental Shaman/Off Spec Resto Shaman LF Late night guild for Antorus that will lead to mythic progression.

I have 7/9M experience with progression on Avatar. Current main spec artifact is at 75. Logs can be provided to interested folks. Elemental shaman main spec, but I make all attempted to keep resto shaman gear close or even with main spec so I can heal when needed. I have ALL shaman Legendarys, so could in theory play any of the specs.

I am looking for a LATE NIGHT guild that starts at the earliest of 830pm PST to the Lastest of 1200am PST. Prefer weekdays (fridays are ok). Faction does not matter, but I prefer Horde and a west coast server.

If interested please leave your contact information.
<XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well.

Current Progression:
6/9M
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT

Recruitment: LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS AND A HEALER
Rogue
Warrior
Hunter
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Must provide logs for a trial opportunity.

Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST)
With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid).

Requirements:
Strong knowledge of your class and role.
A strong background in progression raiding.
Ability to accept criticism.

Loot:
All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
Rohzay#1540 - GM
Yo I have the right fit for you.... Imagine Graboids has no DPS shamans atm and we're currently rebuilding for the new tier..

We raid Tues/Wed 8:30p-12a PST, our current progression for the xpac is 7/7m EN 2/3m ToV 10/10m NH and 7/9m ToS..

Hit me up TommyJ#11344
<Criminal> 7/9M (10% wipe on Avatar) is looking for one or two more dps to finish out our roster. We raid Thu/Sun/Mon from 10:30-1:30 CST. You can add me, Kiolvor#1715 if you'd like to know more.
11/14/2017 11:27 AMPosted by Cydras
Yo I have the right fit for you.... Imagine Graboids has no DPS shamans atm and we're currently rebuilding for the new tier..

We raid Tues/Wed 8:30p-12a PST, our current progression for the xpac is 7/7m EN 2/3m ToV 10/10m NH and 7/9m ToS..

Hit me up TommyJ#11344

Thanks will do.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
We need an Ele, we currently do not have one. Our times are exactly what you're looking for. Hit me up

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. Currently we are recruiting all DPS classes.

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. We are building our roster for H ToS until Antorus at which point we will be pushing through Mythic Progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is 8/9M and our core group of raiders are 9/9H with our current group at 8/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Bump
Hey there!

<Toast> is a Horde Guild, on Area-52. We are currently 8/9 Mythic, working on Mythic KJ.
We are the largest guild on the server, with 9 raid teams, 2 connected guilds, and a couple dedicated RBG teams!

I only mention the fact that we have so many raid teams and so many people online, so that players know that we are ALWAYS active,
and always have SOMETHING going on! We are constantly running Mythic+, RBGs, Alt/split runs, Carry runs, or Heroic clears. We also do Carry runs
for GOLD ONLY, and we split it amongst the Raiders, so that we can help our Raiders pay for WoW time, or mounts, or whatevet they use their gold for.

My team raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST, which is the team that I would be recruiting you for. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

ihealdrunk#1812
<Hollow Crown> on Sargeras (Alliance) 8/9M on a 2 night a week schedule is recruiting . We maintain a competitive atmosphere on a casual schedule. We recruit not only quality raiders but quality people so we have a positive atmosphere and have fun together. We regularly do things outside of raid together such as M+ and other games. We are more than just a guild but a community of gamers.

We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30-12:30 CST

We maintain a friendly environment and like to do stuff outside of raid together.

If you are interested feel free to contact us in game for info or for a link to apply.
Cinnebuns#1943 or Richard#11728
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Healers

Restoration Druid

DPS

Boomy
Affliction Lock
Ret Pally
Unholy or Frost DK
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
11/16/2017 05:05 AMPosted by Swiver
We need an Ele, we currently do not have one. Our times are exactly what you're looking for. Hit me up

Our info is below! Hope to hear from you.

[quote]Severity is a guild located on Mal'ganis and is in need of a few dps, a healer or 2 for our core group to be able to dive into Antorus with Mythic in our sights. We are all about doing mythic progression and busting each others balls. We are serious when we need to be and joking around during farm. We have a group that ranges from 7/9M ToS to 9/9M.

Our raid times and any other information you may be looking for will be listed below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Wednesday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST
Thursday: : 11:00pm - 2:00am CST

You must be able to learn quickly, take criticism, and admit mistakes. Everyone will be held to the same standard. Our goal is cutting edge, if you're under-performing, we will help you try to fix it, and if that doesn't work, you will be sat. We have no tolerance for drama. We expect everyone to provide their own materials. We will begin providing materials at a later date. You must be willing to take time to master your toon. Most of our DPS parse in the purple range. We want/expect the rest of the raid to perform at that level.

For any further questions or concerns, or perhaps if you just wanna have a chat, feel free to add my btag.
Swiver, Recruitment Officer
Swiver#11128

Do you still need an elemental shaman?
<Ok Who Pulled> is a newly formed raiding guild looking to expand to get back into mythic raiding. During progression we will be raiding THREE nights a week from 0900-1159pm server, more if needed but unlikely.

Currently we full clear Heroic ToS on Tuesday with our mains and then run another full clear on our Alts on Wendesday.

We are a raiding guild that aims to get cutting edge every tier. Position in raiding team will be subject to performance taking into account normal things like gear, bad latency and even bad pulls.

We are not !@#$%^-s looking to push world first but would like that our time spent raiding be something meaningful and full of progress , if certain people happen to be a detriment than they will be approached to see if the issue can be corrected if said venture proves to long or unfruitful than we will be looking to fill that slot with another better performing player.

At this time we are not against helping people gear their toons through our heroic farms if they would like to join us but we intend to be on Mythic very quickly.

We are looking for 2 DPS prefer ranged:
Boomkin
Warlock
Mage
Shadow Priest

Also looking for 1 Healers, with a DPS OS, prefer:
MW Monk
Resto Druid

Please contact slikvik#1128 or Huh#1683 for more info, thanks.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Hello, how are you? :)

We have immediate raid spots open for mature fun loving but still skilled raiders on the core team. The core team raids Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 9:25pm-12:30am central time. We also have a casual run Saturday nights.

We are a very old guild that does not like drama. All levels are allowed so if you do start new characters, they would be welcome. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best way to contact me is through bnet Oriel#1933

Have a great day.
Thanks
Hi there,

Our times stretch your ideal window slightly, we raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Pacific Time. But if you could make those work, we'd be interested in having you as Elemental. We are currently 8/9 Mythic with Kil'jaeden at 8% (and falling).

With roots stretching back to WotLK, <Dark Skies> was formed as a haven for people who need to raid later, especially those with families who can't raid til their kids are in bed. We're an egalitarian, consensus-based group that enjoys strategizing, log-crunching, and having fun together in and out of raid.

We're a pretty social guild with a lot of chatter on discord throughout the day. And in-game too, of course.

You can find out more about us in our main thread, here:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

You can hit me up on btag at Tewa#1373 or Discord at Tewa#3476.

Have a great day!
Hello Kkingslender!

<NICE TRY> sounds like a great fit! We are a fun and focused Horde guild on US-Illidian looking for DPS that are competitive in their class and actively min/maxing his or her character. Although we value stellar logs and personal achievements, teamwork and positive attitude combined with dedication and perseverance - all while having fun - is what makes our guild special.

We are 9/9H 1/9M ToS and raid Fridays 10:00PM CST - 2:00AM CST - looking to assemble a weekly raiding core to master Antorus Heroic clears and progress on Mythic content. While our focus is on raiding, we also have groups interested in progressing high Mythic+ keys and pursuing Battlegrounds, Arena PVP, and even professions and gold-making! So, lots of stuff to do over the week between our raids!

You can check out our guild logs at https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/224530

If interested, add my btag (Felgryn#11540) and whisper with any questions - would love to see you join us in our next raid!