[A][Dalaran] 925 mage LF mature social guild

Guild Recruitment
Alliance Dalaran
I'm looking for a social guild with mature members who are tolerant of people from all backgrounds and that has a very active discord voice chat server between 4pm and midnight EST.

And has a raid team. It doesn't have to be tops progression in whatever so long as there is enough people interested in doing it every week.

But really the most important thing for me is to have multiple, mature people to chat with as I play.
Hi, I am an officer from the Blood Knights on Silver Hand. We are raiding right now feel free to message me for details. We are a casual guild that mainly just heckles each other while we raid. Actually we are raiding right now. 7pm CST to 10pm CST Cosimo#11248
Fallengarde Alliance on Dalaran Server is recruiting!! We are a very welcoming social guild, always willing to help all out, and run stuff together! All are welcomed to join us and be part of our progression raiding group! We are looking for a shaman and demon hunter dps or heals but all classes are welcomed! We are currently 9/9 Normal TOS and 4/9 Heroic TOS! Battlenet: Cbcoco2002#1136

Current Raid Times: Wednesday and Friday 8-10pm EST. We do fun runs Sunday night or continue progression raids!
<Max Threat> of Greymane a Casual-Progression Raiding Guild that has been active since The Burning Crusade expansion.Raid times Tuesday & Thursday PST- 6-9pm CST- 8-11pm(Server Time) EST - 9pm-12am.We are 9/9h Tos looking for Mdps/Rdps to push into mythic with only few spot left.Feel free to add me my B-Tag is Chetaria#11739 or Grapeape87#1348
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com