936 7/9M Blood DK LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, due to my raid team recently disbanding I am currently looking for a new guild and raid team. I am currently 7/9M with a 25% pull on Avatar as the best. I have a vast past raid experience and have cleared all content while current while playing. I have been playing this game since TBC as a prot warr and main switched soon as WotLK came out to DK and have never looked back. I am not in a huge hurry to jump into a new guild and want it to be a good fit. I am available pretty much any times and days to raiding but would prefer to not raid on weekends if possible. I am open to alliance or horde as well, but would definately be more selective on alliance guilds since I would have to faction and sever transfer. If you have any other questions feel free to hit me up on Bnet at Jerrin#1599 or feel free to leave your guild spam below and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/necrophob%C3%AEa here is my logs
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
US 26th 9/9M
<Hard In The Paint> is a semi-hardcore mythic raiding guild on Windrunner comprised of highly skilled, laid back raiders. We offer a social environment which doesn't end when the raid does. We are mostly college students or young professionals (23+) and are usually always on discord in the evenings, whether it be organizing alt runs, competing for mythic + times, messing around with PvP, or playing various other games together.

We raid evenings, four days a week, Mon-Thu 8-11 PST.

Recruitment Needs:
BM/MM Hunter
Balance Druid
Havoc DH
Mage
Resto Druid
Rogue
Warrior (DPS)
Warlock
*Currently considering all experienced tanks
Exceptional applicants outside our direct needs are always encouraged to apply.

Our past experience includes:
US 26th M Kil'jaeden
US 25th M Gul'dan
US 43rd M Helya
US 45th M Blackhand
US 23rd M Imperator Mar'gok
US 7th H Garrosh Hellscream 10m

Roster:
We are currently at a 24 person roster and are aiming to stay around this number, possibly adding one or two skilled raiders. We don't like to recruit for the bench, nor recruit to min/max class balance for a specific encounter.

Loot:
We use a loot council system to fairly distribute loot among our raid members.

What We Expect:
You have done what you can to min/max your character.
You are confident in your abilities to play your class at a high level, including all applicable specs.
You can both give and take constructive criticism in a mature and respectful manner.
You can adapt to encounter mechanics with little negative effect on your dps/healing/etc.
You are searching for a long term guild to progress into future tiers with.

How to Apply:
Please fill out an application on our website (http://hardinthepaintguild.com/).

Contacts(Bnet//Discord):
Transcndence (Transcndence#1533//Transcendence#4999)
Proxxi (Proxxi#1414//Proxxi#6492)
Elreck (Elreck#1389//Elreck#3790)
Hexican (Bulbasaur#1105//Hexi#5758)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

DFguild.com
Thanks for the responses, I will be in touch with yall soon.
I will be out of town for a few days. Will check back in here when I get home.
Very interested in melee DPS positions. I realize we are behind in progress, but we hope to have Maiden down this week.

Progression: 6/9M
Schedule: Tue/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12pm (CST)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

Battletag: Humphries#1132
Air 6/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players
*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Back from hunting, some of yall need to read before you spam guild info. I am not a dps.
Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M , was formed back in April of 2006. We are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank

**Exceptional players still please apply**

•We only raid two nights a week, so it’s paramount that we make effective use of our raid time, which means we need players who can adapt and learn quickly.

•Attendance is very important! We realize that real life takes precedence, but with our shorter raid schedule you should strive for 100% attendance. We keep a tight raid roster to minimize sitting and we depend on raid attendance to maintain that.

•Come to raid prepared! Doing research on the fights prior to our first pull is a must! You are expected to bring the necessary consumables.

•Communication! Be able to listen and follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good attitude about raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the entire raid.

*Most importantly, try to have fun!

Social skills are just as important to us as your raiding skills. We want you to be a member who is dedicated to our community and logs in for more than just raid nights!

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Contact us:

Willow#1693 - GM
http://www.reawaken-staghelm.com
Still looking, also I would prefer a guild equally progressed... not really interested in re progressing.
Still keeping options open, have talked to several guilds.
Hello everyone
Sorry to hear about your raid disbanding necro! We might have a good fit for you if you can make our times.

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
Now have 69 traits in my blood weapon, woot for 3rd rank in first relic.
Hello Necrophobîa,
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and friendly, active players.

High Priority for a:
Blood DK
Hunter
Rogue
Mage

Actively seeking a:
Mistweaver Monk
Affliction Warlock
Arms Warrior

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
-Contact: Solidflash#1444(Star), Compy#11349 (Compy), Lhevis#1706(Lhevis)
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 7/9M ToS [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 9/9H ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com
Only Mythic Experienced raiders will be considered!

Here's some info about us:

BOBAlicious is an ALLIANCE and semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing mythic content in a timely fashion. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content during all parts of the day and week. We are looking to buff up our mythic roster with even better players. Some of us have been together for over 3 years.

Raid Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday & Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression:
Tier 20 - 6/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
Tier 19 - 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Tier 18 - 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel

Basic Requirements
-Able to take constructive criticism.
-Raiding experience.
-Mechanically competent.
-Mastery of your class.
-Ability to use TeamSpeak.
-Have the following addons: RcLoot, ErT, and WeakAuras
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss (Team player).
-Drama free with mild NaCl allowed.

For any additional questions please contact:
Guild Leader: Heyitsmary#1781
Recruitment officer: kdog#1958

APPLY HERE MEOW!: http://bobalicious.enjin.com//

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/darkspear/BOBAlicious