938 H Priest LF Mythic Progression Guild

Guild Recruitment
Very experienced raider that would be a good addition to a mythic progression raiding guild. My last guild had Mistress sub 10% before I decided to look elsewhere. I am reliable and looking for serious mythic progression without losing sight of the fact that this is a game and meant to be fun. I will do my part to always be working on improving through gear, boss fight knowledge, and mechanically staying alive.

Times available & time zone: After 7pm PST would be ideal.
Server preference: None
Faction preference: None

Current progression/experience: 5/9M ToS with many P3 pulls on Mistress

Recent logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/proudmoore/lokodot

Contact me on BNet: Lokodot#1303
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 6/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
I believe we spoke briefly before, but we are still seeking an exceptional healer to complete our roster as we work on mythic Avatar (Phase 2 is looking nice).

<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking 1 dps (Mage, Spriest, Boomkin prefered) and 1 healer (non-disc prefered)to join us in clearing a Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH
7/9M ToS (for now)

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do provide full repairs and consumables for all raiders and trials.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact Reason at Btag beyond#1193 or Krisann (krysann#1443 or discord Krisann#8014)
I'll throw my hat into this ring. Sadly we'd be asking you to faction change so you'd no longer to be able to be a glorious gnome (a travesty that almost pains me enough to not even put my message down), but if that's not enough to deter you:

<Safer Space> is looking for a couple more members to fill out our roster as we progress in M ToS.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday nights 9-12 EST (unless I've done the math wrong I believe this should meet your PST requirement)
Current Progression: 5/9M ToS
Looking for: Holy Priest or Resto Druid with a DPS OS.

We try to maintain a fun atmosphere during raids but we ensure our team is constantly progressing with constructive feedback and we're quick to adjust our strategies when there's room for improvement. We do not tolerate raging.

Contact ToastemPopUp#1671 on bnet if interested.

OR you can pretty much always reach me at ToastemPopUp #5876 on Discord.

http://saferspace.wowhordes.com/

Thanks for your time!
Hi, I really think you'd fit in well on our team and I hope you give us a look. We are currently 6/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US) (this is slightly earlier than your preferred start time but I thought I'd give it a shot.)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hey I added you and i would love to have you on roster.
Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST
Prog 5/9M with mutiple p3 pulls on mistress (should be able to down it this weekend.
btag- reza#1890
Hey there, you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
Hello there! We have two teams that are recruiting a priest right now that raid after 7pm PST. Come check out Repulsion and Hallowed Ground. Though Hallowed Ground requires their healers to have a DPS off spec.

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
5. Hallowed Ground - 3/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 1/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 5/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!