6/9M Resto Druid LF Good home

Guild Recruitment
Hello! Feralbynight here, Resto druid looking to delve into the mythic raiding. I took a short break and missed NH, and the opening of ToS, but have been progressing through quickly (6/9M).

What I am looking for:
I am looking for a progression focused raid team to finish ToS, move into Antorus and the next expansion, with atleast 3 raid nights.
Preferably between 4-7/9M
I also like to push myself in Mythic+, and sometimes arenas on my off time, so friends/guildies with similar interests would be nice.

Who I am:
I am Feralbynight, druid tank alt from cataclysm turned main in Legion. I used to main a discipline priest back then, with each healing class heroic raid ready. I used to raid heroics(highest difficulty) on multiple alts, and now getting into Mythic raiding.
My human name is James, im 26, my time zone is EST, but with the hours i play i might seem PST. I'm a dedicated raider and always willing to help out my friends. I like to joke around a lot, but can be serious and focused. Very competitive. I like to play multiple alts at competitive levels, still working out how to do that with the AP system in place, so flexible in what class/roles that may be needed.

Availability & Time Zone:
I am EST and available most nights almost any time, very flexible in that regard. (prefer not sun/mon)

Armory/Traits and logs:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/hyjal/feralbynight
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/hyjal/feralbynight
I was only here for progression on a couple of bosses in ToS so far, but know every fight and have seen 7/9(including avatar, but not mistress).
I have 65 traits and counting, 60 Traits in Balance, 52 Traits in Guardian and Feral.

Server and Faction Preference:
Preferably high population, but willing to transfer for a good home.

Contact info:
If you've made it this far feel free to contact me with any questions/comments/concerns on discord: Feralbynight#4269.
Hey, Feralbynight you look like a great addition for our raid team.
I'm going to leave my guilds spam below feels free to read it.

Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

7/9M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295
Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Fusion
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST; Team BGV Sun 8-10pm EST, Monday 9-11pm EST
  • Progression: Weekend: 9/9H, 4/9M; Team BGV 9/9H 3/9M
  • About Us: Fusion (formerly Super Effective) is a guild that was created by a group of friends at drop of TOS who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The guild finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council; Team BGV : Personal
  • Guild Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758807166
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
      7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
      10/10 M-NH
      3/3 M-ToV
      7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
    Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
    soj#11462

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
      Healer (Resto Druid, Priest or MW Monk preferred)
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Warlock

Where to apply:
    If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
    Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We're currently looking for ranged dps and a healer for our core raid team.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progress guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
    5/9 Mythic ToS
    9/9 Heroic ToS

Previous Progression:
    6/10 Mythic NH

Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
    • Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/YBhsvF
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
    Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
    Hi, I really think you'd fit in well on our team and I hope you give us a look. We are currently 6/9m (with Maiden down to 4%) and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    Me: Pieces#11238