Shadow Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
934 ilvl Shadow Priest here.

Been active throughout multiple expacs. Recently our GM announced our guild wouldn't be raiding anymore due to RL - ya know job/family etc. So guild went kaputz.

I'm currently alliance but willing to xfer/faction change if we 'click' 9/9H and looking to get into mythics before the new raid hits. I'll be keeping tabs on this thread hoping to hear from some of you guys :3

Edit: i'm an east coaster. I def won't WON'T consider pacific guilds just might be kinda rough on me for the next morning..ya know work and all.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey Harabel,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M. We don't have an spriest on the roster so adding one to the core would be great! I will leave you with the guild spam but look forward to hearing from you!

Schedule:
Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
-We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
-915 min ILVL
-Discord
-RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
-Good raid attendance and preparation
-Be open to criticism and be self-critical
-Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
Hi Harabel, would love to chat to you about joining our team.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
Sup Harabel,

My team has a high need for ranged dps and you would fit immediately into our core.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
When recruiting I do not recruit toons, I recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 9/9H pushing into Mythic

R.S. mythic raid needs:
Range DPS (full on locks)

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or find me in game.
<UPRISING> On the connected PVP realms of Drak’Tharon, Firetree, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone, and Stormscale!

We are a fairly new Horde raiding guild (founded in April '17) that is looking to recruit more for mythic!
Progression: 3/9M ToS, 4/9M Nighthold (We only raided a few weeks prior to 7.2.5).

Raid days and times:
Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm EST
Sundays 8pm-11pm EST

Currently looking for all DPS with a preference on Affliction Warlock and Elemental Shaman(All dps will be considered, this is just a preference)

We take the game a bit more seriously than casual raiding but are by no means "Hardcore". We are laid back but competitive. We also push Mythic +s consistently so that as much of our raiding core can get their +10s in but is not necessary.

Loot is handled by loot council using RC loot council. We base loot off of attendance/performance, basically if you are consistent and open to suggestions you will be fine.

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a message in-game/battle.net @ Stormyrainz#1865 or Rolan#11265

Thanks for your time!
<I Love Lamp> 7/9 Mythic Tomb Of Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10 pm EST 6-9 CST
Wednesday 7-10 pm EST 6-9 CST
Thursday 7-10 pm EST 6-9 CST

Addons Needed:
Deadly Boss Mods/BigWigs
GTFO
RCLootCouncil
Exorsus Raid Tools
Weakauras

Voice Chat:
We use discord for our raiding needs of communications. If you do not have a working mic or you are a mute, we don't mind as long as you can hear us. We do a lot of discussions either before or after raid, or even both times and encourage everyone to discuss what's going on in the raid.

Currently we are actively searching for the listed classes/specs as potential core raiders, but we are always open to exceptional players looking to compete for a raid spot. If you think you have what it takes to be among our 20 best raiders.

Current Needs:

Healers:
- CLOSED

Ranged DPS:
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest

Melee DPS:
- Any Exceptional Player

Gearing is generally not an issue although we do prefer ilvl 935.
You can private message
Oçeanus (Alt code 0231)(Oçeanus#1459)
Gewbee (Goobbee5688#1739)
Salud (Agentkay#1332)
Icedalè (Alt Code 0232) (Icedalè#1417)

for more information.

You may also fill out an application at http://ilovelamp.enjin.com/!!

Thank you and happy guild hunting!
<Exotic Raid Plan>
[NA]Alliance - Alexstrasza/Terokkar
Progression: 6/9M
Raid Times: Tuesday-Thursday 8PM-10:30PM EST with optional Heroic clears Sunday 8PM EST, weekly leggo farming, Alt raids, and M+s.
you can find our kill videos here https://www.twitch.tv/qtss/collections.
We are currently looking for adequate players of any role!
Preferred classes
Heals: Disc Priest, will consider others.
DPS: Rogue, Shadow Priest (disc offspec would be great) Hunter will consider others.
Tank: Bear/BRM preference will also consider others.
If you are interested please add me on btag Qts#1617
Hey, we're an east coast guild looking for ranged DPS. We're 5/9M, raids are 8:30-12 EST Tuesday through Thursday. Feel free to drop me a line: AdrimFayn#1219.

I realize jumping through a bunch of bosses on mythic might not be exactly what you're looking for, but you'll get some more experience on later mythic bosses and you'll have a guild that you know will be progressing through mythic Antorus when it drops.
Harabel,

We are looking for a shadow priest to fill an open spot on our roster. We are an 11 year old Alliance guild that has been raiding since level 60 molten core. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. I would very much like to chat with you before you decide on a home. Geo#1668

Look forward to chatting with you,
Geo
Hey, we're an east coast guild but the times might be a bit late still. 9-11 est on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. If that's cool with you I'd love to talk to you! brandy#1599

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
Hey Harabel, are you looking to go horde at all? If so I'd like to talk to you.

---------------------------------------------
<SCH> of Bleeding Hollow
Raid Days: M/Tu/W
Raid Times: 8:30-12a (EST) 7:30-11p (CST) 6:30-10p (MST) 5:30p-9p (PST)
Progression: 7/7M 3/3M 10/10H 10/10M 9/9H 7/9M
Detailed Joining Page: SCHguild.com/join
Detailed Officer Contact Page: SCHguild.com/contact
WoW Progress: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/SCH
My Contact: Geal#11631
-Recruiting:
- Feral DPS
- Hunter
- Boomkin
-Shadow priest

Brief Introduction: We're a 10+ year raiding guild manged by the same gm. Our guild is operated on mentality of doing whats best for the guild, not the individual.
Hello,

<Midiology> is currently recruiting dedicated DPS classes. We are currently 1/9 Mythic ToS. Always interested in speaking with potential raiders. We are progression based and expect personal improvement from all of our raiders on a consistent basis. Solid officer core since WotLK ensures a drama free guild. All of us here are excited to continue growing and progressing as a guild. We keep a fun, vibrant, and adult mumble atmosphere.

If you are interested, please fill out an application on our guild website: https://midiology.enjin.com/recruitment

Or reach out to me in game at Aquarias#1208

Cheers!
Hi! <Legion>(A) is a 5/9M guild on Sargeras-US. We are currently recruiting a healer (Shaman or Priest) and ranged dps for our raids Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9pm-12pm EST. Hit me up Skuddlebuns#1989, Xonelith#1848 or our GM Tunac#1913 so we can chat. Also, here's a link to our full recruitment post if interested https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758226423
Hey there, my guild's looking for new members because our raid size is a bit smaller so if anyone can't show up it often causes the night to be canceled. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like to chat.

we raid Monday & Wednesday nights at 7:30 central.

Although the nights will soon be changing to Wednesday & Thursday,

Anyways i hope to hear from you.

Battle net#Warrenfs1918
<A> Midiology (Dalaran) is looking for ranged DPS. We are 1/9 Mythic and raid 7-10pm EST Tues and Wed. Go to our website https://midiology.enjin.com or whisper me in game at warliky#1356
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447
[H]<The Early Shift> [6/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Resto/Moonkin Druid
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!